Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? (24622 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / Would You Let You Wife Know Your Monthly Take Home / My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by 1F30M4(f): 12:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
No. I love food more than quarrel grin

cheesy cheesy youdonmeannit
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by hansomb: 12:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Demigod22:
I am not married yet but whenever my biological mother gets me upset which she usually do, maybe because we are not friends, we are just pretending to be cool, but God knows we are not good, I will reject the food and go outside to eat before coming back to sleep.

I am more comfortable with my auntie which is my foster mother. If she gets me angry I will still eat the food, no matter how I get angry with her, when I go back memory lane, I will smile and eat her food.
Am trying to process and visualise such relationship but God knows my imagination cannot imagine what am trying to imagine. Different experience shaped us in different ways

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
DigitB:

Come make I marry you

That's if your're slim, beautiful and reachable wink
I am fat, ugly and unreachable.
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by bukatyne(f): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
ashatoda:
You are the worst fool for trying this. You sweat to bring food to the table and now reject your own sweat? I wonder why some men reason that rejecting food will change a woman. If she dey prove difficult at least my food no go prove difficult why should I lose on 2 fronts? It's only fools that reject their sweat because of a person

@bold:

You have taken it VERY personal cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Several times...
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by bukatyne(f): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Damn
Ain't married yet but once I do, I can never reject food in my own roof, rather I'll pursue my wife from the kitchen after she has finished cooking and I'll lock the kitchen door till she beg me

Lock the door to do what?

Finish the food? Stop her from eating?
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
I can never sleep hungry to prove a point that I'm angry sad even if she's angry and wont cook for me I'll enter that kitchen and cook it myself undecided
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by 1F30M4(f): 1:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Richie77:
Yes, but middle of the night, I gently woke up to warm the food, she woke up to help me.

Awwwn
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by 1F30M4(f): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Damn
Ain't married yet but once I do, I can never reject food in my own roof, rather I'll pursue my wife from the kitchen after she has finished cooking and I'll lock the kitchen door till she beg me

Lmfaoooo hanhan bros petty much cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by RSVP: 1:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Authoreety:
Instead of sleeping hungry, I will prepare my food myself in such a way she will be enticed to eat with me but me will not allow her taste even a crumb.

I'm not married but I'll definitely do same thing as yours.

Yes, I may no eat her food just to prove a point but I will definitely go into the kitchen and prepare whatever I want for myself or go get something to eat outside.

Dude wey sabi cook like us no dey reason food as anything. Infact nah d wife go taya cuz nah dat time I go begin dey cook orisirisi something cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by nick50(m): 1:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
The last time she got me angry I started keeping late nights n eating outside in fact the next few days I didn't come home at all but later she ran to my siblings to plead with me to come back home..I don't take rubbish from anybody!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by 1F30M4(f): 1:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
igbowoman:

Same feelings
If a man will not eat because he is angry at me,let him not eat.
I will pour away the food and wash the plates

Nne iwe na ewe kwa gi o, pour away the food kwa shocked shocked no chill at all
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by salem1996: 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..I am not married ooo,..but I once did this to my mum,....two days,..I no chop,..I no ask for food,.. grin,...She later use style beg me ooo,...I dey form normal but I was dying inside,. immediately She say make I come take food,..See joy inside my head,..I go hide chop that food because the way I take chop that food no normal grin. grin

grin grin grin u for die like dat if you have a dad like mine, e no go send for you sef. But na good man, only that you don't get angry because he will show you how your anger is a smile compare to his own. Truly, mums really care especially when we ain't in good times with them. Am in my mid 20s but mum will like to treat me like a child especially when she realize she hurt me; sometimes try to use food to lure me to calm down as though I be small pikin again cheesy cheesy kudos to mums....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by salem1996: 1:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
1F30M4:

Lmfaoooo hanhan bros petty much cheesy

No mind that guy, till she nack am frying pan for head grin
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Bamzyriches451: 1:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
bukatyne:

Lock the door to do what?

Finish the food? Stop her from eating?
She won't eat the food
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by salem1996: 1:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
Damn
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Hahaha try am once and watch her cook with pistle in the other hand anytime she sense you will pursue her again
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Calibrator: 1:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
So a man will reject food then decide not to find something else to eat only to go to bed hungry because he wants to prove his displeasure at the act of his wife.

Who will feel the pangs of hunger?

Me, I will eat to my heart desires but in silence
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Akuruoulo(m): 1:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
Me way never marry, make I just sit down one side dey read comments.
It's necessary and compulsory together

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by bukatyne(f): 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Bamzyriches451:
She won't eat the food

cheesy grin cheesy wink grin wink grin

Na wa o!

Ever heard of profitless hard work?

Your own is zero to one thousand sad
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by 77star: 1:43pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
Me way never marry, make I just sit down one side dey read comments.
Pumpuking
See wetin ur wife dey say

When are u taking her to London?
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Bamzyriches451: 1:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
salem1996:
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

Hahaha try am once and watch her cook with pistle in the other hand anytime she sense you will pursue her again
Lmaoo
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by eteba(m): 1:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
I did but late in d night, I sneeked in2 d kitchen unknown to her and sipped garri with dry fish....it's not me hunger would come and kill.
From the next days onward I dey run bar like craze, na she tire come dey beg.
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by GorillaApp(m): 1:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
So op,you be married man? Well, that's good.

Back to the topic:::Tho I ain't married yet but I managed to witness these scenarios between my popsman and my mum during the few time she spent on earth.... Sometime popsman go para so tay he no go chop for days,but the good part was that he always provided money for feeding,but wouldn't eat from the meal....My mum, being a soft-hearted woman would go down on her knees to beg him to come and eat but the old-soldier blood for him body no dey gree...But Las las,na only am go call momsy--"mama Betty,food dey?
The worst came when popsman had a babe grin. Yoruba banny for that matter cheesy that woman almost use food buy my father take kpatakpata grin
The word banny made me smile.

You are around delta?
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Sonnobax15(m): 1:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
GorillaApp:

The word banny made me smile.

You are around delta?
yeah

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by igbowoman: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
1F30M4:

Nne iwe na ewe kwa gi o, pour away the food kwa shocked shocked no chill at all

I have to clean the house na
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Arewalegend: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Demigod22:

An intelligent individual would have asked to know what is wrong between my mother and I, but average Nigerian like you behaving like Arsenal fan, will just conclude and start cursing who you don't even know.
ur mama Na she be ur deputy God for this life... If U like hate her Na urself U do...

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Demigod22: 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
Arewalegend:
ur mama Na she be ur deputy God for this life... If U like hate her Na urself U do...

You are obviously enjoying and swimming in ignorance, so I will let you be since your brain capacity wouldn't be enough to ask me what the problem is before cursing me.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Demigod22: 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
hansomb:
Am trying to process and visualise such relationship but God knows my imagination cannot imagine what am trying to imagine. Different experience shaped us in different ways

You are right, it is all about experience. I don't like talking about the stuff because I get mad.
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Lilsameey: 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Nice one kid.
How is daddy?
,...He is fine, though, But mehn he f up big time.
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Demigod22: 2:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
TimeSpaceWizard:

Which archetypes of Demigods keep malice with their own mother ? .........I guess she was your Ex-wife in a previous life. You guys are still tagging along

We are not actually keeping malice, the truth is that, we are not just best of friends. She wasn't there for me when I needed her so the chemistry and bond are not there no matter how hard I try. We are just strangers living in different worlds.
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Lilsameey: 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
salem1996:

grin grin grin u for die like dat if you have a dad like mine, e no go send for you sef. But na good man, only that you don't get angry because he will show you how your anger is a smile compare to his own. Truly, mums really care especially when we ain't in good times with them. Am in my mid 20s but mum will like to treat me like a child especially when she realize she hurt me; sometimes try to use food to lure me to calm down as though I be small pikin again cheesy cheesy kudos to mums....
,..I swear,...Mums are gold ooo,..Since I was born, She is the only person dat motivated me, scold me and try to put smile in my face, Dat woman beat me no be small, But from the age of 5-14, I was a demon grin, nobody stubborn reach me, Out of all her children, I am the only one that caused tears from her eyes, She's scared of losing me to the street but as I hit 15,..Mehn, I just changed suddenly, I still don't believe too, I was gentle and trying to avoid mistakes that could cost anybody's emotions, She's the main reason why I am still alive today and also The only thing I think of when I am hustling.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by GorillaApp(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sonnobax15:
yeah
Correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dirty Habits We Should Get Rid Of / I Need Me A Baby Mama / Lawyer Who Was Abandoned By His Father At 5 Reveals What Happened 20 Years Later

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.