Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? (24610 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / Would You Let You Wife Know Your Monthly Take Home / My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Bennysam: 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sisijetue:
There is no point to prove..me as the wife will eat your portion and my portion together :. My oga knows me so well instead he just ignores me totally and I really hate to be ignored
Every one has a weak point my lady
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Bennysam: 2:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Hmm! Prove a point for what reason, it's only a poorly raised child that will ever go hungry at night cos of misunderstanding btw both spouse. Even if am angry I can never go to bed hungry, I will sneak at night and make 1 hungryman noodles and 3 eggs and digest with tigernut wey I go blend(nb: 2 eggs stands fr my balls 1 egg stands for her ovaries). After then At that very hour say 2am I will go to the room and decend my newly acquired energy on her fragile/frigidity state.(knacking reach roof) she will be confused how I got Energy. I don't sleep hungry or angry for my roof, never!
Sometimes you have to, to avoid eating poison oga
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by 1TripleC: 2:51pm On Sep 09, 2021
I just did yesterday but truly hungerbad as I no sleep
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by DigitB: 2:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
I am fat, ugly and unreachable.

Oh I meant to say "Teachable"

And I know fat girls aren't teachable, hence their refusal to exercise and slim down which results to premium ugliness grin

Soooo, bye bye?

No go kill urself jare, na cruise I dey catch cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by salem1996: 3:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..I swear,...Mums are gold ooo,..Since I was born, She is the only person dat motivated me, scold me and try to put smile in my face, Dat woman beat me no be small, But from the age of 5-14, I was a demon grin, nobody stubborn reach me, Out of all her children, I am the only one that caused tears from her eyes, She's scared of losing me to the street but as I hit 15,..Mehn, I just changed suddenly, I still don't believe too, I was gentle and trying to avoid mistakes that could cost anybody's emotions, She's the main reason why I am still alive today and also The only thing I think of when I am hustling.

Hmmmm so you ain't living for Dad hub wink wink
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by 1F30M4(f): 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
igbowoman:

I have to clean the house na

Nne I'm sure that there are other ways to go about this.. I know you have to keep the house smelling nice, clean & tidy but honestly we should try to inculcate the habit of not wasting food unnecessarily.. Please let's reduce food wastage at home & elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lol Men and Food are like 5&6 o!

They’d rather ignore you which is more painful if you asked me.
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Lilsameey: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
salem1996:

Hmmmm so you ain't living for Dad hub wink wink
,..Mehn,..My Dad did hurt all of us.Most times, I see Dads relate with their children,Play with them, Advice them, Am always hurt, He never for once did any of those, He hated me for no reason, Always finding fault in everything I do. Made me consider suicide many times with his hate speech. I will prove him wrong.
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by lawkenoz(m): 3:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Just as the subject above.

Have you ever slept hungry just to prove a point to your wife or girlfriend that you are angry ??

Yes, i did it but she later beg me..

Share yours
I'm not mad nah, the food is mine, the wife is mine the sleep is mine. Starving yourself to prove a point? It proves nothing.

I dish my food myself eat it properly, enter the second room lock the doors and sleep peacefully. That's what I do when I'm vexed. My wife won't even see me to provoke further.
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Samsonp11(m): 3:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
I have never been a foodie
If she's gets me angry and doesn't do the needful to apologise, i will so ignore her she will do the needful
At least i still fit cook indomie if i hungry na or go buy whatever food i want

Patronize us today
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by authority2006(m): 4:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Have you ever slept hungry just to prove a point to your wife or girlfriend that you are angry ??

Share yours

If you are angry for whatever reason and you don't want to eat the food she prepared, just go out and find something to eat or buy it and take it back home till the issue is resolved. Don't starve your yourself most especially going to bed. That's what I would do. I can't say I haven't done that before, just can't remember again
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Price3(m): 4:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
There's actually no point to prove..
Me and food are like 5&6
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by nazimakash6: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
Web 2.0 sites will pass strong juice from layers below them straight to your main site.
Extremely safe technique because you are not getting a large number of links directly to
your site but quality contextual backlinks from high DA Web 2.0 properties with content
related to your niche.
[url="https://www.seoclerks.us"]seo services[/url]
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Gfskw: 4:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
I will not go hungry because of a women

I am not a puxxxy
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Demigod22:

We are not actually keeping malice, the truth is that, we are not just best of friends. She wasn't there for me when I needed her so the chemistry and bond are not there no matter how hard I try. We are just strangers living in different worlds.

She is your polar opposite. She is to teach you how to master total forgiveness and surrender.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by smithoo(m): 5:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
Tried this method for 5 days but regretted it, later.

During those 5 days, madam was cooking my favorites back to back and my kids were enjoying the food back to back.
My daughter noticed i wasnt eating and decide to ask my wife. Omo ibadan told her, your dad is fasting for the good of the family. How did i get to know, my daughter came to confirm from me if i was fasting. I couldnt say YES or NO but i told her, daddy is eating tonight. I made sure i swept the pot clean of all the meat without remorse, since then, i refused to quarrel with my food. We can fight cum quarrel after i have eaten.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by bepositive11: 6:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sisijetue:
There is no point to prove..me as the wife will eat your portion and my portion together :. My oga knows me so well instead he just ignores me totally and I really hate to be ignored

He's doing silent treatment. It's emotional abuse. Couples need to learn how to communicate properly

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Chingykay77(m): 6:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
For me, ignoring eating the food doesn't mean that the point has been proved
As a matter of fact ......eating the food means I appreciate her cooking but that doesn't mean MY POINT won't be clearly stated
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Justbehave(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Share yours
So instead of you to correct and caution her like a man ,you slept without eating. Lol. Weak ass men everywhere. Tueh.
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by 123readygo: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sisijetue:
Lol, are you sure you're not my wife. The day I tried it she no even send me
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by salem1996: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..Mehn,..My Dad did hurt all of us.Most times, I see Dads relate with their children,Play with them, Advice them, Am always hurt, He never for once did any of those, He hated me for no reason, Always finding fault in everything I do. Made me consider suicide many times with his hate speech. I will prove him wrong.

Yea it hurt a lot to see such stuffs being exhibited by such father at times. But again, the frustration of wanting their children to be at the best sometimes push then into believing we should be busy doing something that brings money always, and if one don't find what to do, they saw him as unserious. Sorry about how Dad treated you, is not the best but hey bro, you have to be calming down and realize you cannot change a father so, Nock him head small and then forgive am abegg wink . My Dad is a bit harsh at times but I try to understand with him at times, he joke with us a lot sha and that's the part of him I want to always remember
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by overboard(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Yes, twice. And she nor send me stil grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Lilsameey: 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
salem1996:

Yea it hurt a lot to see such stuffs being exhibited by such father at times. But again, the frustration of wanting their children to be at the best sometimes push then into believing we should be busy doing something that brings money always, and if one don't find what to do, they saw him as unserious. Sorry about how Dad treated you, is not the best but hey bro, you have to be calming down and realize you cannot change a father so, Nock him head small and then forgive am abegg wink . My Dad is a bit harsh at times but I try to understand with him at times, he joke with us a lot sha and that's the part of him I want to always remember
,..Your Dad's still good,..Mine went as far as cheating and depriving me and my siblings of our needs, Since he started cheating, I alongside my siblings are deprived of many things. That one hurt the most. I was pained. If not for my Determination, I could have been a fraudster by now or probably a ritualist. Despite the staggering amount he receives as salary every month, We lack many things, My mum runs most responsibilities in the house. I won't forgive him now, I would wait till They suck him dey out there, Then I will show him a playback.
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2021
zexy2030:

I went to sleep, she set my table, then she went to bed, i ate, berched then waited till 2am, woke her up and chased her out of my house, with tears she begged and confessed what she did, it all ended when a little girl with us started crying. This was what I did when dating a lady then, (I'm a changed person now). But we are no longer together. I will eat or tell her not to set table, i will.take it myself, then at midnight, do my monster act.
And what do u mean by monster act?
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Richie77:
Yes, but middle of the night, I gently woke up to warm the food, she woke up to help me.
She's a good wife
Keep her

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by XaintJoel20: 8:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
Yes
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by chikago1: 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
Goldbw122:

Me too
me three
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by osazsky(m): 9:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
If I am the one that provided the money she used in buying the food I cant sleep hungry if she is the one paying the Bill's yes
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by jeffmatt4u(m): 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
No I can't sleep hungry. Why?
I need to eat the food in order to have strength to eat the other food at night
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Ayoleeboy007: 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
uncountable times especially when she spent a lot of time to cook a delicious meal, I go first look for trouble then I'll reject the food and go to bed, Na cry and beg go end am.
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Cousin9999: 10:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
So petty and cartoonish. grin

But if that's what a bad argument looks like, your marriage is in good shape.
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Polynek(m): 10:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
50% of pple saying they ll eat wen their man is not eating cannot do it, and many guys saying they can't do such can do worse, no b SM we de again, everybody de form boss grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do People Still GiveTheir Babies These Funny Names? / Couple Welcome A Daughter After 15 Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Zambian Man Calls Out Another Man For Snatching His Wife Of 20 Years (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.