Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,805 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? (24618 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / Would You Let You Wife Know Your Monthly Take Home / My Lover Owns The Twins Not You – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by emmadothings(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2021
Its my way of settling dispute with my beautiful wife because she knows that I don't eat food outside but the last time I tried it my liver nearly cut so I had dodge to the kitchen in the middle of the night when she's fast asleep and soak ordinary garri and salt. After soaking the garri, I jeje wash the plate so that she won't notice and laff at me in the morning..very early in the morning the next day she woke me up that I should come and eat so that pepper soup and fresh she just prepared will not get cold (she knew that pepper soup, fresh fish and unripe plantain was my favorite meal any day any time)....Am sorry sweetie but it worked cuz I don't have the strength to beg..Love u more my wife!!!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by jawalis(m): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2021
Gideoniteprime4:
I go come starve myself on top my own food that was bought with my own money and was cooked in my own house with the gas that was filled with my own money, money that was worked for with my own sweat haaaaa
God forbid such! angry
I go prove am after i chop finish
Bros why are you like this now. grin.
You are just funny like tf. lol
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Frales6(f): 11:42am On Sep 09, 2021
Na our fathers and forefathers do that one oooo. Now wey hunger dey already, then you still expect me to sleep hungry over one mumu issue? I can't stay hungry ooo, I go lean be that.
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by alizma: 11:43am On Sep 09, 2021
Sisijetue:
There is no point to prove..me as the wife will eat your portion and my portion together :. My oga knows me so well instead he just ignores me totally and I really hate to be ignored
Are you married?
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by bigcee(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Just as the subject above.

Have you ever slept hungry just to prove a point to your wife or girlfriend that you are angry ??

Yes, i did it but she later beg me..

Share yours
What nonsense immaturity is that. The last thing I am ever gonna do is to reject food when angry. What kind of useless vex is that.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by PAQ(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2021
When i am hungry i am angry.
Anger + hungry= disaster

Besides what point will i be trying to prove if i get ulcer apart from my foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Yomboy4ever(m): 11:49am On Sep 09, 2021
Yes but na d same hungry wake me up..
she begged me with something I said no e b like say she forced and she got me. cos I be man... Samson wey get power self chop am...
Finally na 7up and gala I take cover up...
Thank you galaaa

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by sammybest889(m): 11:50am On Sep 09, 2021
Someone up here just say DAT even singles, ex boyfriends and galfriend tink de have something 2 Say about dis

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by bigcee(m): 11:51am On Sep 09, 2021
zexy2030:

I went to sleep, she set my table, then she went to bed, i ate, berched then waited till 2am, woke her up and chased her out of my house, with tears she begged and confessed what she did, it all ended when a little girl with us started crying. This was what I did when dating a lady then, (I'm a changed person now). But we are no longer together. I will eat or tell her not to set table, i will.take it myself, then at midnight, do my monster act.
You're just a weak man undecided

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by harmonyglobal: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2021
Countless times

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Xloclwise: 11:52am On Sep 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Have you ever slept hungry just to prove a point to your wife or girlfriend that you are angry ??

Share yours

If it's food, nah. But if she wan sex starve me ( the other food) yes I go sleep like that.
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by bigcee(m): 11:55am On Sep 09, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
If you as my husband decides to sleep hungry cos of misunderstanding, you are on your own. I will eat for two, wash plates and sleep close to you where you will be seeing me.
Me, I can't go hungry when there's food around me even if you like beat me.
My love grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Demigod22: 11:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Arewalegend:
see this akuya fool,mumu U ain't cool with ur biological mother... May life never be cool with U ameen...

An intelligent individual would have asked to know what is wrong between my mother and I, but average Nigerian like you behaving like Arsenal fan, will just conclude and start cursing who you don't even know.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Goldenheart002(f): 11:58am On Sep 09, 2021
Arewalegend:
see this akuya fool,mumu U ain't cool with ur biological mother... May life never be cool with U ameen...

Pls, pls and pls don't judge what u don't know
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by olamoses75(m): 11:59am On Sep 09, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Hmm! Prove a point for what reason, it's only a poorly raised child that will ever go hungry at night cos of misunderstanding btw both spouse. Even if am angry I can never go to bed hungry, I will sneak at night and make 1 hungryman noodles and 3 eggs and digest with tigernut wey I go blend(nb: 2 eggs stands fr my balls 1 egg stands for her ovaries). After then At that very hour say 2am I will go to the room and decend my newly acquired energy on her fragile/frigidity state.(knacking reach roof) she will be confused how I got Energy. I don't sleep hungry or angry for my roof, never!
you're Fulani, knacking is the most important thing to you, even if you have to rape your way through lol
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Demigod22: 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hassanmaye:

My bro I will advise you to settle any querrel with your mum now if not you will regret it, mother ain't joke real G's don't joke with their mums

I am trying my best but it's not just working, she messed up big time and I am psychologically damaged by her actions. I am trying so hard to build the trust, I even visited her to spend my two weeks holiday with her, but as usual,it ended the way it always does.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by November24(f): 12:00pm On Sep 09, 2021
ashatoda:
You are the worst fool for trying this. You sweat to bring food to the table and now reject your own sweat? I wonder why some men reason that rejecting food will change a woman. If she dey prove difficult at least my food no go prove difficult why should I lose on 2 fronts? It's only fools that reject their sweat because of a person

Big lip...until dem kill u
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Lamanii22(f): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
My husband would never.... He might not talk to me. But would definitely eat....

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Goldenheart002(f): 12:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Demigod22:

I am trying my best but it's not just working, she messed up big time and I am psychologically damaged by her actions. I am trying so hard to build the trust, I even visited her to spend my two weeks holiday with her, but as usual,it ended the way it always does.

Can u send me a private message? I use to be in ur shoes until recently
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
Demigod22:
I am not married yet but whenever my biological mother gets me upset which she usually do, maybe because we are not friends, we are just pretending to be cool, but God knows we are not good, I will reject the food and go outside to eat before coming back to sleep.

I am more comfortable with my auntie which is my foster mother. If she gets me angry I will still eat the food, no matter how I get angry with her, when I go back memory lane, I will smile and eat her food.

Which archetypes of Demigods keep malice with their own mother ? .........I guess she was your Ex-wife in a previous life. You guys are still tagging along
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by tayour917i(m): 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
very well... i woke up middle of the night to steal some chicken....
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by May1st: 12:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Shop your authentic foot wears from the official retail partner for Adidas and Skechers. Visit www.shopbcode.com

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by DigitB: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2021
Beebah2000:
Me way never marry, make I just sit down one side dey read comments.

Come make I marry you

That's if your're slim, beautiful and reachable wink
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Hungry ke? If food no sweet it’s to order takeaway. Is she the one who’s belle will sing all night?? Una dey crase for this platform o
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by almarthins(m): 12:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
TheGiftedOne:
No. I love food more than quarrel grin

My guy, correct!. Me I no dey fight my woman when e rich food. The only time when I fit no eat na when I no trust her any more.

I buy food for house, she cook it. For some funny reason I come reject am. Omo e no possible

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by WantsandMore: 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
My Dad will always say, Na Woman offend you no be food. Lol...Chop the food dey cut her look...
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by Bamzyriches451: 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
Damn
Ain't married yet but once I do, I can never reject food in my own roof, rather I'll pursue my wife from the kitchen after she has finished cooking and I'll lock the kitchen door till she beg me

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by mariahAngel(f): 12:38pm On Sep 09, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Hmm! Prove a point for what reason, it's only a poorly raised child that will ever go hungry at night cos of misunderstanding btw both spouse. Even if am angry I can never go to bed hungry, I will sneak at night and make 1 hungryman noodles and 3 eggs and digest with tigernut wey I go blend(nb: 2 eggs stands fr my balls 1 egg stands for her ovaries). After then At that very hour say 2am I will go to the room and decend my newly acquired energy on her fragile/frigidity state.(knacking reach roof) she will be confused how I got Energy. I don't sleep hungry or angry for my roof, never!

Wicked Fulani herdsman. grin
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by seandurse(m): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
Why sleep hungry to proof a point by not eating to bed when you can stroll out and get meal of your choice. It will only be even her happiness that she dealt with you indirectly. Oga comot go chop outside and keep your happy face coming in, that's how to proof a point.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by igbowoman: 12:42pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sisijetue:
There is no point to prove..me as the wife will eat your portion and my portion together :. My oga knows me so well instead he just ignores me totally and I really hate to be ignored

Same feelings
If a man will not eat because he is angry at me,let him not eat.
I will pour away the food and wash the plates
Re: Have You Ever Slept Hungry To Prove A Point To You Wife That You Are Angry ?? by robosky02(m): 12:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Juliusmomoh:

Share yours

I no proof point reach my stomach

I must eat well

We can continue later

I no vex reach belle

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Parents And Other Relatives Are Making Me Go Crazy / Do People Still GiveTheir Babies These Funny Names? / Couple Welcome A Daughter After 15 Years Of Childlessness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.