Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,151 members, 7,811,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:18 AM

Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion (991 Views)

My Gf Oozes Fishy Smell Down There. / Nairalanders,is This A Wife Material??? / How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by Just4this: 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2022
I met this girl about 2months ago, we have gone out once(we are not dating yet), and she said she wants us to date and all that acting like someone that is really in love.. She tells me she wants to come to my house, or maybe prepare food for me and bring, to save my time for work....

I notice anytime I ask for Facetime, she always complain of having bad network(even when the network is so strong).She has done it like 4times now. (That action does not match her attitude when we see face to face even when she sends VN, I hear alot of male voices in the background, contrary to what I should expect based on where she told me she is staying and I have concluded that there is something she is not telling me, and my instincts is that she is into something fishy......(you know what I mean).

My Dear Nairalanders I know the best thing is to discard her as soon as possible. But I need your opinion on this.

I am still wondering why an average Nigeria lady looks for who to deceive.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by chatinent: 4:25pm On Mar 11, 2022
Na she say she want una to date.

Na she want cook for you.

Na she want visit you.

How you take think she go wan make you junior opinion? Even if she has sb, that person is your deputy bro.

For your mind, everybody wey their phone get three camera dey use iphone. You know no some na refurbished? How facetime go work?

Believe.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 11, 2022
Carry your fishy wahala from here,is she your wife that you are monitoring her? boyfriend entitlement mentality.
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by shawante(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
They are wired that way... Coupled with the dwindling economy.

But seriously a girl might be with different guys and yet still have a special likeness for you, maybe because of your vibes or for reasons best known to her
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by Thesaint141(m): 4:31pm On Mar 11, 2022
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 11, 2022
Just4this:
I met this girl about 2months ago, we have gone out once(we are not dating yet), and she said she wants us to date and all that acting like someone that is really in love.. She tells me she wants to come to my house, or maybe prepare food for me and bring, to save my time for work....

I notice anytime I ask for Facetime, she always complain of having bad network(even when the network is so strong).She has done it like 4times now. (That action does not match her attitude when we see face to face even when she sends VN, I hear alot of male voices in the background, contrary to what I should expect based on where she told me she is staying and I have concluded that there is something she is not telling me, and my instincts is that she is into something fishy......(you know what I mean).

My Dear Nairalanders I know the best thing is to discard her as soon as possible. But I need your opinion on this.

A) how much time and money have you spent on this babe?
B) what do you know about this babe, apart from the usual BS chit chat?
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by Just4this: 4:38pm On Mar 11, 2022
chatinent:
Na she say she want una to date.

Na she want cook for you.

Na she want visit you.

How you take think she go wan make you junior opinion? Even if she has sb, that person is your deputy bro.

For your mind, everybody wey their phone get three camera dey use iphone. You know no some na refurbished? How facetime go work?

Believe.

shawante:
They are wired that way... Coupled with the dwindling economy.

But seriously a girl might be with different guys and yet still have a special likeness for you, maybe because of your vibes or for reasons best known to her

But brotherly, it is suspicious to constantly tell me that there is no network everytime, that she can only send VN, since I know the person..I believe you understand where I am coming from.
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by Just4this: 4:41pm On Mar 11, 2022
Iyaebe:
Carry your fishy wahala from here,is she your wife that you are monitoring her? boyfriend entitlement mentality.

Madam this issue here has nothing to do with entitlement mentality, is better to be safe than sorry... Somebody always wants to come to your house but does not want you to come to her own house...is somehow na, let's put some Logical thinking into this.
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by Just4this: 4:58pm On Mar 11, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

A) how much time and money have you spent on this babe?
B) what do you know about this babe, apart from the usual BS chit chat?

she is still in school(one of the well know public universities), the way and people she hangs out with(in school), is quite different from what she does once she is in town( she acts all cool and dressingwise too, from the friends I see her hangout with, let me not lie those girls na Street babes).

I won't lie, I spent reasonably well, for hangout, but not for any personal effect.

And once my mind start doubting somebody's trueself, most times I prefer to withdraw.
I
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:04pm On Mar 11, 2022
Just4this:
she is still in school(one of the well know public universities), the way and people she hangs out with(in school), is quite different from what she does once she is in town( she acts all cool and dressingwise too, from the friends I see her hangout with, let me not lie those girls na Street babes).

I won't lie, I spent reasonably well, for hangout, but not for any personal effect.

And once my mind start doubting somebody's trueself, most times I prefer to withdraw.

invite her to some hotel, make sure she only knows about location when you guys get there, get some "sexual" value from all the money you spent on dating her til date....and be done with the babe.
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by GooodHardDick: 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2022
We have told you guys countless times before that you don't date Nigeria girls, u bang their pussies, dump them and move on
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by GooodHardDick: 5:10pm On Mar 11, 2022
Just4this:

I

What a Simp you are.

That girl is a coded runz girl who obviously have lots of customers/suitors she cashes out from! You're of course one of her maga too!

Oga, bang that girl, dump her and move on, you should know apart from sex, Nigeria girls have absolutely nothing meaningful and purposeful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussy
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by Blunttruth: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2022
Just4this:

talk to her directly. What do you want us to tell you. We are not mind readers.
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by Oturatetuala(m): 8:51pm On Mar 11, 2022
Na ashawo house the girl dey stay, she no won tell u Abt am so that u no go japa.

But nothing bad dating or marrying an ashawo at least na human being cheesy grin wink

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by Just4this: 8:55pm On Mar 11, 2022
Oturatetuala:
Na ashawo house the girl dey stay, she no won tell u Abt am so that u no go japa.

But nothing bad dating or marrying an ashawo at least na human being

Lol, God forbid bad thing oo
But on a serious note, she just chatted me up now, still no network. LMAO until we see face to face. God abeg ooo
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by shawante(m): 9:11pm On Mar 11, 2022
Just4this:

But brotherly, it is suspicious to constantly tell me that there is no network everytime, that she can only send VN, since I know the person..I believe you understand where I am coming from.

I understand you perfectly Bro but in this case I'd advise you just play along.

Don't even bother doing the video calls sef.. Just study her for like a week then make conclusions from there
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by Just4this: 12:25pm On Mar 12, 2022
shawante:

I understand you perfectly Bro but in this case I'd advise you just play along.

Don't even bother doing the video calls sef.. Just study her for like a week then make conclusions from there

Ok thanks, I told her I want to pay her a visit if she is really in love as she claims, atleast a visit wouldn't hurt, but she told me that all her cousin brothers (normal doinz ��) are all around.
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by Nobody: 12:40pm On Mar 12, 2022
Calm mi brotherly
Just chill
I'd advice not to conclude yet and give the benefit of doubt
peace wink
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by Just4this: 2:02pm On Mar 12, 2022
Luckydabull:
Calm mi brotherly

Just chill

I'd advice not to conclude yet and give the benefit of doubt

peace wink

Okay, so what do I have to see or know to conclude the matter.
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by Nobody: 2:47pm On Mar 12, 2022
Iyaebe:

grin
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by Boogyman557: 3:12pm On Mar 12, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I SMELL something WEEDY..

WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION

WEED is my EXAMINATION and CALCULATION...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by toujurs: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2022
If you got her from this forum, bro delete that number asap. Or rather never let her know you own an apartment, if you want to sleep with her take her to an hotel.
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by shawante(m): 3:35pm On Mar 12, 2022
Just4this:

Ok thanks, I told her I want to pay her a visit if she is really in love as she claims, atleast a visit wouldn't hurt, but she told me that all her cousin brothers (normal doinz ��) are all around.

gringringrin.. Bro the babe na cruise o. Anyway if you can't pay her a visit let her be the one doing the visiting at least it will save you the stress.

Las las if she starts demanding for money you find your way
Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by Exkandayee(m): 3:46pm On Mar 12, 2022
toujurs:
If you got her from this forum, bro delete that number asap. Or rather never let her know you own an apartment, if you want to sleep with her take her to an hotel.
Lolz, forget that thing bro,any girl you meet on This forum is cool headed,no responsible woman will have time to read news on online,na Facebook Dem Sabi,,, forget all Dem banters for This forum,I believe they're different other women, I've noticed it for sometimes now,runs babes no deh know Wetin deh sup base on intellectuals,na fkexin and make uoydem Sabi, reason nam...

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Is There Something Fishy??? Your Opinion by toujurs: 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2022
Exkandayee:

Lolz, forget that thing bro,any girl you meet on This forum is cool headed,no responsible woman will have time to read news on online,na Facebook Dem Sabi,,, forget all Dem banters for This forum,I believe they're different other women, I've noticed it for sometimes now,runs babes no deh know Wetin deh sup base on intellectuals,na fkexin and make uoydem Sabi, reason nam...
Cool headed you say?. Not true! Most girls here are introverts and toxic. Due to one or two use and dump by guys. Very Boring and they like urgent 2k, Osho free.

(1) (Reply)

. / Shameless Lady Is Seen Having Wild Sekkx In The Middle Of The Road / Her Nigeria Girls Just Too Dirty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.