Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Man Tries Escaping Through Window After Being Caught With Another Man’s Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Tries Escaping Through Window After Being Caught With Another Man’s Wife (523 Views)

Husband Ties Wife To Well Over Infidelity; Boyfriend Escapes Through Window / Side Chick Escapes Through Window After Lover’s Wife Came Knocking / Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tries Escaping Through Window After Being Caught With Another Man’s Wife by Playloaded: 8:43am On Sep 09, 2021
A husband has been seen in a viral video accosting a man who tried fleeing after he was caught in bed with his wife.

The cheating man could be seen trying to escape through the window with a long stringed up clothe as the woman’s husband made attempts to follow him down.

A crowd gathered close to the building and were offering to assist the man escape.

As soon as the lover man got to the floor, he thought he was finally free only for the lady’s husband to come down through the stairs and engage him in a chase.

Watch the video:

https://playloaded.com.ng/drama-as-man-tries-escaping-through-window-after-being-caught-with-another-mans-wife-watch-video/
Re: Man Tries Escaping Through Window After Being Caught With Another Man’s Wife by Bluntguy: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2021
What is the title of the movie?
Re: Man Tries Escaping Through Window After Being Caught With Another Man’s Wife by Sonnobax15(m): 9:12am On Sep 09, 2021
grin
Funny...

But my pity goes to that bloody scammer who call himself slawormir who thinks there's a unique kinda sweetness that men derive from bedding other men's wife undecided

Like someone once said and I quote--"a real nigha doesn't take a fellow nigha's woman to bed cool
Re: Man Tries Escaping Through Window After Being Caught With Another Man’s Wife by thorpido(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2021
From the pictures, the man's wife could have tripped off the bacony and gotten himself killed.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of All This / Latest Scam In Town - Watch Out This December / I Didn't Ask To Be Born, Take Me Back!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.