Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Should I Go For This Job In Ibadan?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go For This Job In Ibadan?? (497 Views)

Has Anyone Seen This Job Interview Invite?? / Should I Go For Marriage Or Career? / Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go For This Job In Ibadan?? by MediMedi(m): 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
To be frank, I don't know about the company the only thing I know is:

I have a friend who work in a poultry farm company in Ibadan Nigeria.
Am a student who finished 100L few days back, my aim is to find a place to work within our 1month of break to get little money ahead of resumption.
I knew how hard it is at home, parenting ageing and on my own side the only male and last among 2F, I grew up with parent till I move to school and I know how things is.

I earlier called my friend who said when am free I should let him know, now I'm free but don't have transport fare to Ibadan.

My main reason for This post is the transport fare, I need it from anyone seeing this.
It could not be all, no matter how your power can reach you I will appreciate.

Am in Uniagric(JOSTUM).
Thanks!
Re: Should I Go For This Job In Ibadan?? by chatinent: 3:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
You don't care about #JusticeForMediMedi?
Re: Should I Go For This Job In Ibadan?? by Cerebellum: 3:58pm On Sep 28, 2021
Send you acc make I do you 299k
Re: Should I Go For This Job In Ibadan?? by Oblongata: 4:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
You already deceived us into reading this by misleading us with your topic and suddenly you want us to trust you that you are honest? Wonderful!

1 Like

Re: Should I Go For This Job In Ibadan?? by MediMedi(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Oblongata:
You already deceived us into reading this by misleading us with your topic and suddenly you want us to trust you that you are honest? Wonderful!
Not misleading Bruh, my mind says if I should use d subject ringing no one will read.
I'm sincere
Re: Should I Go For This Job In Ibadan?? by MediMedi(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
Cerebellum:
Send you acc make I do you 299k
602 130 7188 K.S bank Tnx Bruh
Re: Should I Go For This Job In Ibadan?? by MediMedi(m): 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2021
chatinent:
You don't care about #JusticeForMediMedi?
#Justice..?Noo, am not harm yet
Re: Should I Go For This Job In Ibadan?? by chatinent: 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
MediMedi:

#Justice..?Noo, am not harm yet

Okay, let's wait then.

(1) (Reply)

I If Like Casting A Spare On Her. / What Type Of Mind Boggling Experience Is This? / How Were You Able To Escape Poverty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.