Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

What Business Can I Do In Lagos - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do In Lagos (16519 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 40k / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by cuteralph101(m): 9:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
airsaylongcome:
What skills do you have OP? Any IT skills? With 2m, just set up a co-working space with reliable Internet, power and security. IT guys working remote are handicapped by these two.

Even at $5 per hour with 10 people working 8 hours, that's ~₦200k a day.
okay sir...kindly suggest any IT skills to learn. I can learn anything
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by cuteralph101(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jilingori:
Create a software or app that can help people resolve the issue of online payment for goods and services or a service that can be intermidiaries for buyers and sellers fill that gap of having to pay for goods and services it's a very big problem for business people
can we talk privately?
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by cuteralph101(m): 9:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Arewalegend:
Help angel scratch her toto
after I finish I go give ur father make him check whether e dey smell grin
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by cuteralph101(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jilingori:
Partner with haulage companies find company's and retailers that need to get their goods to final consumers
this is amazing...thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by cuteralph101(m): 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
RedEnergy:
So that some criminals can book Uber and strangle him dead like they killed that doctor?
u have the full gist ? already thinking of doing it o
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by cuteralph101(m): 9:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
flokii:
There are no Indigenous Igbos in South West just like there are no indigenous Fulanis in South West.. know this and know peace.
The poster should go back to his home state and look for what to do there. Lagos is already saturated.
what are u saying dumbo
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by cuteralph101(m): 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Flokibanks57:
I don’t know what part of Lagos you’re based but man let me tell you , A nicely set up car wash will fetch you money I mean you’ll love the business, look for a strategic spot especially along roads that are busy with cars , man just get a good location especially at a filling station and set up a car wash look for boys that know how to watch, get good machines, pressure pumps , good vacuums abs water, you have an advantage of light and water when you can get a space at a filling station and let the boys do good cleaning of cars and you’ll see how customers will troop in your car wash so long your boys clean cars well. It’s blood money itself I mean car wash business
Thanks alot man
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by RedEnergy: 10:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
cuteralph101:
u have the fool gist ? already thinking of doing it o
Try it or don't try it? You decide.
https://www.nairaland.com/6743085/passengers-strangle-lagos-doctor-turned-uber
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by cuteralph101(m): 10:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Cashsteady:
Buy us number 2500
But ipvanish logins and passwords 1000
Download WhatsApp
Open Facebook
Open Instagram
Bomb sites and see better client
Use 100k go bath confirm soap

Just do this and you go thank me later
omo...shey na wetin I come this life to come do? Anyways thanks
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by cuteralph101(m): 10:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dashlish12:
First of all are u ready to relocate to ibeju/lekki; if no- then fine no problem; PLEASE Venture into fish,seafood,crayfish or red oil business get a mini-bus that you can use in conveying your goods, each of em required a minimum of 500k to 600k for someone that want to hit the ground running immediately; well i dont know the prices of mini-bus though but trust me you'll b glad u did. PS: You can seek for some expert opinion in that axis as well to buttress my words. Thanks
okay sir...thanks alot
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by Freestainworld(m): 10:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
cuteralph101:
not too bad for a hustler like me grin. Thanks jare
this business is a gold mine, forget how people will look at you and focus on what you stand on gaining from it, I know many guys in the East who are into it, and they are making a profit of not less than 10k a day after expenses.
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by cuteralph101(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
GreaterFuture:

DM me
I have 5 on my list, I have been in the terrain, but no capital.
You can only succeed when capital comes your way in something you've been on already
how to dm u sir
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by GreaterFuture(m): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
cuteralph101:
how to dm u sir
What's your Price for Business name
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by saintruky(m): 10:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
authority2006:

Yes.
And spag, biscuits, salt, detergents, tooth pastes. In fact, some people are just into selling of only different types of biscuits to retailers. Products that people use almost everyday.

Of course... I know of a shop owner that sells only biscuits to retailers..

But then huge capital might be required when dealing with d production company direct..
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by ElectronicMoney(m): 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Flokibanks57:
I don’t know what part of Lagos you’re based but man let me tell you , A nicely set up car wash will fetch you money I mean you’ll love the business, look for a strategic spot especially along roads that are busy with cars , man just get a good location especially at a filling station and set up a car wash look for boys that know how to watch, get good machines, pressure pumps , good vacuums abs water, you have an advantage of light and water when you can get a space at a filling station and let the boys do good cleaning of cars and you’ll see how customers will troop in your car wash so long your boys clean cars well. It’s blood money itself I mean car wash business

So you mean to tell me he can do all this with just 2 million?
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by Arewalegend: 2:34am On Sep 11, 2021
cuteralph101:
after I finish I go give ur father make him check whether e dey smell grin
then ur mama go position make I give am reverse cowgirl.. cheesy
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by Jilingori: 7:21am On Sep 11, 2021
cuteralph101:
can we talk privately?
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by Jilingori: 7:33am On Sep 11, 2021
It depends on what goods you choose to transport it might be food stuff or provision building materials etc for
go around the major markets to ask some of those haulage drivers has an association while some don't and Tere are already companies that take care for hire for the purpose too
Treaster:

Thanks for your response.
Kindly give me a brief sample as I'm a complete novice on such transaction.
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by Jilingori: 7:35am On Sep 11, 2021
The sectors that will contribute most to the GDP and create the most jobs and wealth to the Nigerian economy in the next 20, 30, 50 and 100 years are manufacturing, agriculture/food processing, construction/real estate, financial services. Tech won't be in the top 60 to 70%.

I took my time to study the dynamics of our socio-economic construct. Tech will remain what it is. An enabler. Much of the legacy systems and platforms have already been built. The United States leads the pack in the technology economy. Specifically Software, Internet and Media. Followed closely by China, who also leads the pack in hardware technology. The wealth creation indices speaks to their technological foundation. India has done well with developing human resource to service the top developed tech economies and ecosystems.

America is the only country where the wealthiest are from the tech industry (software, internet, media and hardware).

In China, according to the top 30 wealthiest ranking of 2021, only 33% are from tech. The remaining 66% are from Food, Pharmaceuticals, real estate, manufacturing.

Europe's biggest companies are in the fashion industry. They play big in infrastructure, automobile, retail, beverage and snacks. The biggest tech export out of Europe is SAP. A company that started in the 70s.

In India, the wealth of the richest comes from Pharmaceuticals (Drug and Vaccine manufacturing), Banking, Manufacturing (Cement and metal), Retail, Telecoms, Manufacturing, financial services and tech. Of course, tech is represented by HCL, which is one of the largest software services exporters in the world with presence I. Over 45 countries.

The sizes of wealth created by each industries is one of the easiest pointers to where the most economic opportunities can be developed.

Africa will miss it if it gets fixated and obsessed with technology to the detriment of the sizes of opportunities that other sectors represents, especially their relevance to our unique socio-economic construct.

We should pay more attention to areas of advantages that hold true economic potentials to create wealth and jobs beyond the hype.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by Jilingori: 7:47am On Sep 11, 2021
See this one na packaging I know of somebody who is making her thousands from selling agbo she package it and deliver and they are natural herbs you will not spend much to sort for ingredient see samples here
*Home Remedy For Ulcer ( Ogbe inu)*

*Ingredients:* Cabbage fresh, honey(Oyin), Coconut water(Omi Agbon), Banana(Ogede)

*Preparation:* Squeeze cabbage fresh with coconut water together add honey and take it

*Dosage:* Half glass cup in the morning before meal, half glass cup in time of bed, twice daily

*Always eat 2 banana daily

FOR ARTHRITIS-Get fresh Sida Acuta leave (Ewe isekotu/olosenpetu) in many quantity,
-White Onions 10pieces
-Ginger

Place the leaves below the pot, and slice the onions on it and blend the ginger . Boil with fresh water, for faster and better reaction, boil with lime juice + fresh water same quantity (i.e lime juice 2 litres, fresh water 2 litres)
Take 10spoons of the solution 3×daily.

cuteralph101
post=105693224:

for your family...dem go like my products. grin
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by Jilingori: 7:56am On Sep 11, 2021
I have some crazy ideas like selling picked beans in packaged size and this ewa again stew too packed no stress of looking for where to eat ewa again again I go don get steady bakkery that can supply fresh bread combined with pito,zobo,or fura.
Don't mind people complaining of economy we can still make money let's think
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by Jilingori: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2021
My place is close to alaba international sometime I go go to the market snap items and post to buying and selling group people are willing to buy buy on pay on delevery and me no get money but honesty I use to sell some small items and I know where to get them very cheap and again there are this aboki people that usually display used items at the express road opposite lasu they usually have some stuff to sell cheap like sewing machine has cylinder etc I buy and resell too if you know the kind money those aboki dey make some 100k office job don't make it some make as much as 5k profit daily .

If na hustle business you wan do you go lower your pride.sombody gave me the contact of one of the director of youth in Lagos maybe he can help me out with some connections to get some things done so we get talking and the man told me of this graduate that came around to introduce himself as a car wash some month ago and how the guy has been making thousand in the alausa premises every day each car cost #500 and he washes more than 10 cars everyday.

The pay for a level 8 starting with the Lagos state government is around 65k if you deveide that by 30day making a month it's approximately #2050 daily while some hustlers make 3k and sometime more than so why not think and start something
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by Dashlish12: 8:30am On Sep 11, 2021
xolocious:

Where in Ibeju-lekki do you reside and do you mind putting me through?
. I stay at lacampagne axis; and sure no problem i can literally put u through
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by Dashlish12: 8:41am On Sep 11, 2021
Treaster:

HI,
About that intra city mini logistics, how do they source for clients? I'm interested.
. What kind of truck do u wanna buy? Open-body, sided-body, cover-body or dump trucks? I got direct client for them all
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by fourboys: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2021
cuteralph101:
ok...sha u go be my first client
but i no dey nigeria grin
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by EcheijaOne(m): 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
��
If you have ever find it difficult to sell something on campus be it Handmade, imported or used? trust me I know that feeling and you are not alone.

Imagine that there's a way for you to reach the 50k+ students on your campus with just a few clicks so you can sell:

⚪️those shoes or footwears you make
⚪️or the phones and laptops you market
⚪️beauty and cosmetics products
⚪️the books you've read
⚪️the used items you no longer need etc.

Imagine how nice it would be if there was a marketplace just made for students on your campus so you won't have to compete with millions of products and outsiders on sites like jiji.

That's the exact solution I offer you today, an easy to use online marketplace for college students.

We recently just started out and for it to grow we need more students to sell items and more buyers to come in.

The more items for sale on the website the more students will come to buy which also means lower prices which is a win win for everybody.

I can't be on every campus in Nigeria to post banners or even the money to run online Ads and campaigns.

So please share this post on facebook or anywhere you can so we can lift up this website for us students.

The website is fully functional, so just visit www.percampus.com now and start selling.

If you have any questions or suggestions you can send me a message on the feedback page.

Thanks for sharing
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by Jilingori: 10:16am On Sep 12, 2021
I couldn't complete mthe registration it's showing the url might have been deleted or other problems
EcheijaOne:
��
If you have ever find it difficult to sell something on campus be it Handmade, imported or used? trust me I know that feeling and you are not alone.

Imagine that there's a way for you to reach the 50k+ students on your campus with just a few clicks so you can sell:

⚪️the books you've read

Imagine how nice it would be if there was a marketplace just made for students on your campus so you won't have to compete with millions of products and outsiders on sites like jiji.

That's the exact solution I offer you today, an easy to use online marketplace for college students.

We recently just started out and for it to grow we need more students to sell items and more buyers to come in.

The more items for sale on the website the more students will come to buy which also means lower prices which is a win win for everybody.

I can't be on every campus in Nigeria to post banners or even the money to run online Ads and campaigns.

So please share this post on facebook or anywhere you can so we can lift up this website for us students.

The website is fully functional, so just visit www.percampus.com now and start selling.

If you have any questions or suggestions you can send me a message on the feedback page.

Thanks for sharing
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by EcheijaOne(m): 12:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
Jilingori:
I couldn't complete mthe registration it's showing the url might have been deleted or other problems

Please contact me on whatsapp at 09075842636 so we will talk personally.
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by EcheijaOne(m): 12:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
��

⚪️the books you've read

If you have any questions or suggestions you can also DM me directly.

Thanks for sharing �
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by wizemax(m): 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2021
phemmyfour:
What are you good at? Look inward

What he is good at makes no sense frankly.

What matters is what the market wants.

It is the consumers that will make you rich not how skillful or talented you are.

OP, buy something and sell with a markup price that includes your profit.

Trading is the most profitable and scalable business.

It beats rendering services by a million miles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

CBN Policies Made Easy / Customer Drags UBA To Court After Account With Money Disappears / How To Get Sponsorship Deals For Your Events And Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.