Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,750 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

What Business Can I Do In Lagos - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Business Can I Do In Lagos (16469 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 40k / What Business Can Yield 1million Naira Profit Every Month? / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by Mcsenior(m): 4:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
cuteralph101:
Hi Nlanders, I just moved to Lagos and its a whole new feeling being out of Lagos for 5 years. Like a prodigal son I've returned to the land of opportunities. Right now I'm having a hard time to figure out what business to venture in. My uncle gave me a week to decide on any business of my choice but honestly there are just too many to think of. Any idea would be appreciated. Target startup capital is 2m to 5m.

As the harvest season is here, you can consider supplying agro commodities to companies. You can contact us for free consultation, advise or Partnership.

You can as well become one of our shareholders at Agrolovers Multipurpose Cooperative Society LTD. We are into supply of commodities to companies as well as Storage business.

For instance: Soyabeans supply to companies will start next month. You can also be among those who will cash out from this; if you don't know how to go about it, we can show you how.

For free consultation and partnership,
Call/WhatsApp 0806- 297- 9782
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by cuteralph101(m): 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mcsenior:

As the harvest season is here, you can consider supplying agro commodities to companies. You can contact us for free consultation, advise or Partnership.

You can as well become one of our shareholders at Agrolovers Multipurpose Cooperative Society LTD. We are into supply of commodities to companies as well as Storage business.

For instance: Soyabeans supply to companies will start next month. You can also be among those who will cash out from this; if you don't know how to go about it, we can show you how.

For free consultation and partnership,
Call/WhatsApp 0806- 297- 9782
okay will message you
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by Mcsenior(m): 6:03pm On Sep 16, 2021
cuteralph101:
okay will message you

You can call/WhatsApp the number I provided, his name is Mr Confidence Chimezie, he is currently in niger state while I am in Benin republic for Soyabeans supply. Let him know you got his number from Nairaland
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by Pojomojo: 1:40am On Sep 18, 2021
PerfectMatchNG:
I am glad you looking doing business because, employment is counted money-
Anonymous

1. You have the great opportunity of affiliate marketing. Get any program that rewards cash for referrals, print the marketing catch along with your links and paste everywhere paste able. (Passive income)

2. You can also sell 2nd hand clothes to girls and reap money like a pro. (Risk of debt)

3. Also, register as a POS agent in your location, people can make withdrawal from you without going to far to make money withdrawal. (High risk of robbery)

4. Organise interdepartmental beauty peagents or month-end shows. For church youths (You need support from stakeholders)

5. Open a shop for gas refill and also sell hotplates. (Low risk)

6. Soccer viewing center if the your area doesn't have a common viewing center. (Low risk)

7. Open a well packaged Akara joint. Trust me, you will build a house from this. (Low risk if you can put your pride aside)

8. Laundry service. (Low risk)

9. Video games & snooker joint. (Low risk)

10. Fast food joint or Indomie & eggs, kinda business. (Low risk but your gf may suffer if you do not manage your time well)

Business Ideas To Avoid

* Betshop
* Prostitution
* Sale of stolen items
* Malpractice agent
* Pimpin'
* Gigalo

My one Kobo advice
Find time to learn a skill in a relevant trade. It'll keep you many steps ahead of your peers and secure your future better.

In the meantime, join them on telegram channel (check signature on my profile)
Great Telegram Channel. I amazed people are not utilizing the channel, what is shared there is what most people pay to get. Keep it up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by lavylilly: 5:14pm On Sep 18, 2021
Pojomojo:
Great Telegram Channel. I amazed people are not utilizing the channel, what is shared there is what most people pay to get. Keep it up
phenzy
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by calmnquiet(m): 1:11pm On Sep 21, 2021
oliverano:
grin

My hot take is transportation. I know what we make here in that sector.

Another is to buy Keke and spread hire purchase. With 5m, you can get 5 keke with change on top after registration. With 2m, you'll get just 2.

Brand new keke is now 960k. I don't like giving out vehicles. I'll say drive it yourself. It all depends on you man.

Mini bus is now 1.2 million automatic, 1.5 for manual.

Transportation is your best bet. Well I'm here so I'm talking from experience.

2-5m is a lot of money but you still need to make your own choice.

Use your head!!!

Peace!

Please what is your opinion on getting bikes on hire purchase and, what areas in Lagos will they be best deployed
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by oliverano: 8:05am On Sep 25, 2021
calmnquiet:

Please what is your opinion on getting bikes on hire purchase and, what areas in Lagos will they be best deployed

Sorry brother man for the late reply.

Mehn I've been offline for some time now.

I'm not even in Nigeria(Lagos) right now but LASG is seriously considering banning all kinds of bike for good or bad.

I won't advice you to go for bike hire purchase honestly.

Unless you're the one ridding this bike I won't give you any go ahead on bikes

Here's my reason.

if you really wanna break even, you need more than one bike.

A good strong bike is about 250k. Getting two will be about 500k. why not save up, add some money and get Keke. I know they wanna ban keke too but Keke is still alive.

In fact if you safe up, you can get a fairly used mini bus 600k. yes you can.

But if your budget is not enough....

Get a good bike and use it for courier delivery service. You go too make money here as long as na Lasgidi.

update me how far.
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by oliverano: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2021
calmnquiet:

On my opinion on where to work with your bikes if your mind is bent on getting one or two...

I have this advice to give.

Lagos is a port city and the most populous city in Nigeria. Any smart worker will make it in Lagos. it's not about hard work, it's about being smart.

Top locations

Ikeja, yaba, surulere, iyana ipaja, Magodo

Don't go to Lagos Island-Ajah, money dey that side well. Most will use their ride(car) for trans.

In the above mentioned locations, focus on Ikeja. Most people, average to rich, you'll see them in Ikeja mainland.

Ikeja: Allen, ICM-Alausa area, Ogba.

Just focus on Ikeja area. You'll make it.

However, if you're not staying in Ikeja, stay in your area and do it with focus and commitment. Lagos is big enough.

You can fly with other birds.

Peace!!!

1 Like

Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by calmnquiet(m): 9:04am On Sep 25, 2021
oliverano:

I'm not even in Nigeria(Lagos) right now but LASG is seriously considering banning all kinds of bike for good or bad.

Here's my reason.

A good strong bike is about 250k. Getting two will be about 500k. why not save up, add some money and get Keke. I know they wanna ban keke too but Keke is still alive.

Get a good bike and use it for courier delivery service. You go too make money here as long as na Lasgidi.

update me how far.

Thanks for the reply, planned on 5 bikes, twill cost more than a million.

I also thought if there is a ban, I would take it to Ogun state

I'm actually selling a car to make this purchase, or do I just give the car away for Uber.
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by oliverano: 10:06am On Sep 25, 2021
calmnquiet:

Thanks for the reply, planned on 5 bikes, twill cost more than a million.

I also thought if there is a ban, I would take it to Ogun state

I'm actually selling a car to make this purchase, or do I just give the car away for Uber.

Wow!!!

with five bikes you'll make it so quick.

but how are you gonna get five trusted riders and keep track on them.

I don't know any company that give out bikes.

I'll say take your bike to them let them manage and pay you.

All risk covered and you will still realize plenty profit.

On the car you wanna market to get these bikes.....Is it up to uber specification?

if it's up to their spec then UBer is your best bet. If u can drive it yourself, you'll make plenty money in Lagos. If you're giving it out, you'll still make it but you have to really shine ya eyes

Cheers!
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by calmnquiet(m): 3:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
oliverano:

Wow!!!

with five bikes you'll make it so quick.

but how are you gonna get five trusted riders and keep track on them.

I don't know any company that give out bikes.

I'll say take your bike to them let them manage and pay you.

All risk covered and you will still realize plenty profit.

On the car you wanna market to get these bikes.....Is it up to uber specification?

if it's up to their spec then UBer is your best bet. If u can drive it yourself, you'll make plenty money in Lagos. If you're giving it out, you'll still make it but you have to really shine ya eyes

Cheers!

I have someone who would manage the bikes for me, so he will be responsible for getting riders.

The car meets user specifications and if I'm doing that, I have to get a driver as I can't do it myself because of work.

I'm still weighing my options.
Re: What Business Can I Do In Lagos by Treaster: 7:18am On Sep 26, 2021
oliverano:

Here's my reason.

update me how far.

Bro kindly gimme more info about that mini bus update, I'm interested.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Inflation Soars To 21.82% Amid Naira Redesign / How To Get Sponsorship Deals For Your Events And Projects / Fake News Alert: CBN Denies Selling FX To BDCs At ₦‎1,001/$1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.