Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? (1070 Views)

How True?! The 5 Sweetest Things In Life. My List May Surprise You. / Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl / Why Does Blacks Have Very Low Iq/mentality? Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by deedy111: 1:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Intelligence quotient defined as a measure of the intelligence of an individual derived from results obtained from specially designed tests.

Personally, slow development in the black nations, lifestyle, behaviour, culture,invention,leadership, almost everything concerning black people is too backward, all pointing to the fact that something is wrong with the way we think.

Is it that we were meant to be like this or we can evolve pass our present IQ in future.

Pls overlook any error in my writing, I'm talking about IQ, not English writing

2 Likes

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by Franzinni: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
deedy111:
Intelligence quotient defined as a measure of the intelligence of an individual derived from results obtained from specially designed tests.

Personally, slow development in the black nations, lifestyle, behaviour, culture,invention,leadership, almost everything concerning black people is too backward, all pointing to the fact that something is wrong with the way we think.

Is it that we were meant to be like this or we can evolve pass our present IQ in future.

I have an iq of 146 and I am blacker that an army boot ... that says a lot .
Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by deedy111: 2:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
Franzinni:
I have an iq of 146 and I am blacker that an army boot ... that says a lot .

Even at that, inside you, you know you can't rub shoulder in anything with your counterpart in the developed world. Those guys think differently and its evident in their economy and inventions state.

E get as black race matter take be, we are not just proud of our intelligence

4 Likes

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by Franzinni: 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
deedy111:

Even at that, inside you, you know you can't rub shoulder in anything with your counterpart in the developed world. Those guys think differently and its evident in their economy and inventions state.

bros let me shock you .. when I went to school in the UK, I was so far ahead that the Dean made me a part time lecturer, I started teaching white people and to be honest we only see the result of the bright ones, the dull ones are even plenty and worse than Africans because they are dull both intellectual and street wise at least black man still dey sharp on street

7 Likes

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by deedy111: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Franzinni:
bros let me shock you .. when I went to school in the UK, I was so far ahead that the Dean made me a part time lecturer, I started teaching white people and to be honest we only see the result of the bright ones, the dull ones are even plenty and worse than Africans because they are dull both intellectual and street wise at least black man still dey sharp on street

Truely, I see really brilliant blacks everywhere, but I'm always confused why its not reflected in the black race lives generally. All the black nations of the world are so backward in everything. Is it dat the innovative ones are so insignificant or we were meant to be backward or we have mostly theoretical brilliant ppl

3 Likes

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by tommy589(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2021
Some Chinese asked similar question like 100 years ago. Meanwhile their civilisations pre dated that of the Western nations. They invented gun powder and other stuffs,developed ability to read and write when Europeans were still living in caves.
Our IQ is top notch,why do we excel in environment where merit is their watchword? Until you know the black man's history and understand what led to Chinese under development of centuries past,you will continue to see the Blackman as inferior to other races

2 Likes

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by adexpa(m): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2021
The white guys are not better in any ways than blacks. The major discovery in the developed world were done many years ago, most of the recent guys are just polishing them. Our fathers didn't really do much for us to triumph, there are no much for us to modify and develop.
Currently, we blacks are facing low self esteem challenge and that is relegating us so much. Blacks needs much self discovery through self education, the school education is just a mere fundamental, we need a lot of education to build up. We lack information and we hate education.

4 Likes

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by deedy111: 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
adexpa:
The white guys are not better in any ways than blacks. The major discovery in the developed world were done many years ago, most of the recent guys are just polishing them. Our fathers didn't really do much for us to triumph, there are no much for us to modify and develop.
Currently, we blacks are facing low self esteem challenge and that is relegating us so much. Blacks needs much self discovery through self education, the school education is just a mere fundamental, we need a lot of education to build up. We lack information and we hate education.
......The major discovery in the developed world were done many years ago by white, amazing and extraordinary discoveries normal human brain cannot phantom
Nevertheless, there are still excelling even till date in everything. We are having issues with leadership because the leaders are blacks and not different from its citizen. I notice south Africa seem a bit develop cos of the whites in their midst

4 Likes

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by Pumpumking: 3:06pm On Sep 09, 2021
deedy111:

I don meaanto sound rude sir but yor I que definitely low for belifing this white people $hit!!(no oofense sir) angry

1 Like

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by deedy111: 3:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pumpumking:

I don meaanto sound rude sir but yor I que definitely low for belifing this white people $hit!!(no oofense sir) angry

Be real bro, its no competition its just there.
Imagine no one invented a phone, would u have helped us out

1 Like

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by RedpillAnalyst: 3:19pm On Sep 09, 2021
There are some nuances to the IQ distribution curve.

I don't believe in the equality bs some demographics and races are better at some things than others.

In terms of receipts, black people do not have things to back up their intelligence. We do well in school, but how well are we developing our immediate environment with the intelligence.

Just like men are generally smarter than women, Men also champion the competition when it comes to "most stupid gender" read about MIT- Men are Idiots Theory.

White people champion people with highest IQ, but they also champion most idiotic demographics. You will see mildly stupid black people here are there and also you will see a lot of extremely stupid whites.

It's a different statistical bell curve.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by Aaronsrod: 3:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
deedy111:
normal human brain cannot phantom

Abeg undecided
Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by Franzinni: 3:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
deedy111:

Truely, I see really brilliant blacks everywhere, but I'm always confused why its not reflected in the black race lives generally. All the black nations of the world are so backward in everything. Is it dat the innovative ones are so insignificant or we were meant to be backward or we have mostly theoretical brilliant ppl
the truth is ... black people never cooperate they rather profit from the downfall of another black man... do you know that Whiteman never kidnapped any black man for slavery?

All the slaves were kidnapped and sold to them by black people like them ... that is why I never trust a black man.

Look at industries , black men prefer to make them stagnant and unproductive so that their private owned alternative will flourish. Look at politics black man will want to have power simply for the sake of having it while the nation falls apart ... black man is a complicated creation.

The whites are trying to figure out a way to attack melanin as a tool to destroy the black man permanently, black man is busy making babies living thoughtless existences.

I am black by color but my mind is human.

Another thing I think made the west get light years ahead is the sunlight and it's heat.

Let me explain... when I was living abroad, you hardly walk around aimlessly because the cold was always bitting so the only option is to stay indoors and a man at rest is a thinking man .. And when you think, ideas formulate and then a direction for innovation appears and before you know it you are an inventor ... for in Africa it's summer all year so what we do is keep moving with little time to stay still and explore the landscape of the mind.

6 Likes

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by Pumpumking: 3:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
deedy111:

Be real bro, its no competition its just there.
Imagine no one invented a phone, would u have helped us out

May I remind u that blacks hav always survived in the worst conditions & that even without phones, comunications existed? angry

1 Like

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by Pumpumking: 3:55pm On Sep 09, 2021
deedy111:

U sound like one of those who believe the white man is your master..correct? (no oofense) angry

1 Like

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by deedy111: 4:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Franzinni:
the truth is ... black people never cooperate they rather profit from the downfall of another black man... do you know that Whiteman never kidnapped any black man for slavery?

All the slaves were kidnapped and sold to them by black people like them ... that is why I never trust a black man.

Look at industries , black men prefer to make them stagnant and unproductive so that their private owned alternative will flourish. Look at politics black man will want to have power simply for the sake of having it while the nation falls apart ... black man is a complicated creation.

The whites are trying to figure out a way to attack melanin as a tool to destroy the black man permanently, black man is busy making babies living thoughtless existences.

I am black by color but my mind is human.

Another thing I think made the west get light years ahead is the sunlight and it's heat.

Let me explain... when I was living abroad, you hardly walk around aimlessly because the cold was always bitting so the only option is to stay indoors and a man at rest is a thinking man .. And when you think, ideas formulate and then a direction for innovation appears and before you know it you are an inventor ... for in Africa it's summer all year so what we do is keep moving with little time to stay still and explore the landscape of the mind.

That's my point, why do blacks think so differently, in terms of creating mind blowing impact to the world

1 Like

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by deedy111: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pumpumking:

U sound like one of those who believe the white man is your master..correct? (no oofense) angry

Sad but true, without them, this world will be boring

1 Like

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by deedy111: 4:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pumpumking:

May I remind u that blacks hav always survived in the worst conditions & that even without phones, comunications existed? angry

I'm talking about IQ that create impact, not survival skill. Of course a typical black man only thinks how to survive that's y our leaders kip stealing to secure thier survival

1 Like

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by Emmadoc: 4:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
Op, somehow, I blame this on religion.

I will tell you why, if you notice, the white people don't believe in the term 'impossible'.

They believe they can achieve anything the mind and brain can think of.

Now take for instance, who would have thought, humans would be able fly today?

Who would have thought that human can hear themselves while in two different locations?

At first, those ideas might sound stupid and Impossible at first, but the brains behind those ideas believed they can achieve those ideas, and today, we humans can fly thru planes.

Back to religion, religion, both Christianity and Islam etc are programmed to keep the mind of a common man at bay.

As a religious person, you hardly think of solution that can change the world, your sole goal is to make eternity, and even when an idea pops in their head they kind of discredit the ideas, stating that, it is impossible, that only God can do that.

Now, scientists around the world are developing a formula that can make a human live forever young.

No black man can think of such ideas, even if they do, they believe it is impossible.

I used to have same thoughts when I was still in the shackles of religion, but the moment I took a step out of that world, I saw a whole new different world, a world that is our responsibility to look after...

Now, any ideas that pops up in my head, no matter how stupid it sound, I'm going to developed that idea.

I have a plan to build, an army of irreligious Nigerians who are scientists, , engineers, entrepreneurs, doctors, and most especially politicians, and I will catch them young.

Ps: ignore the typos, just read and comprehend.

6 Likes

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by Emmadoc: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2021
Before any tangible development comes to the black race, we need to start from the bottom to the top, we need to educate every juveniles, about their culture and how they've been robbed, we need to give them, good education, not the same ol same ol form of educations that says Thomas Edison discovered the electric bulb. Which we know was a lie.

We need an educational system that will teach the African child how to look for a problem and solve them...

We have a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
deedy111:

If that's the case why do we have many blacks that are successful and brilliant in the Western world. The problem with Africa is that the Europeans came to Africa, and when they were leaving they made sure power was left with the most backward and most dense of the population, knowing fully well that power being in the hands of intelligent Africans would erode their stranglehold on African affairs. See Nigeria as a case study.

1 Like

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
deedy111:

You have this funny notion that all whites are epitome of great intelligence, right? Then you're a specimen of what colonialism set out to achieve.

1 Like

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 09, 2021
Franzinni:

He will never know how daft an average white guy is until he interacts with one. The main advantage they have is that their system encourages ideas and development. Our problem in Africa are the bunch of dolts in charge of the system.

3 Likes

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by deedy111: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2021
Emmadoc:

I will tell you why, if you notice, the white people don't believe in the term 'impossible'.

Who would have thought that human can hear themselves while in two different locations?

At first, those ideas might sound stupid and Impossible at first, but the brains behind those ideas believed they can achieve those ideas, and today, we humans can fly thru planes.

Back to religion, religion, both Christianity and Islam etc are programmed to keep the mind of a common man at bay.

As a religious person, you hardly think of solution that can change the world, your sole goal is to make eternity, and even when an idea pops in their head they kind of discredit the ideas, stating that, it is impossible, that only God can do that.

Now, scientists around the world are developing a formula that can make a human live forever young.

No black man can think of such ideas, even if they do, they believe it is impossible.

I used to have same thoughts when I was still in the shackles of religion, but the moment I took a step out of that world, I saw a whole new different world, a world that is our responsibility to look after...

Now, any ideas that pops up in my head, no matter how stupid it sound, I'm going to developed that idea.

I have a plan to build, an army of irreligious Nigerians who are scientists, , engineers, entrepreneurs, doctors, and most especially politicians, and I will catch them young.

Brilliance in your writeup and idea therein, just pray you find serious like minds.
Nevertheless, I'm not sure if I should agree with the religion aspect because every race has doctrine/religious belief, same as the white (mostly Christianity), which origin is as old as civilization and inventions but the whites still showcased brilliance in all aspects.
I just feel the black race will with time evolve.

I know we have very unique strength and capability to change this unhealthy racial tag, we just need to find the knot and tie, we should all look inside to find our strength and make sure to showcase it then everything will start falling in place.

1 Like

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by deedy111: 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2021
Emmadoc:
Before any tangible development comes to the black race, we need to start from the bottom to the top, we need to educate every juveniles, about their culture and how they've been robbed, we need to give them, good education, not the same ol same ol form of educations that says Thomas Edison discovered the electric bulb. Which we know was a lie.

We need an educational system that will teach the African child how to look for a problem and solve them...

We have a long way to go.

Very true my brother
Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by Emmadoc: 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2021
deedy111:

Brilliance in your writeup and idea therein, just pray you find serious like minds.
Nevertheless, I'm not sure if I should agree with the religion aspect because every race has doctrine/religious belief, same as the white (mostly Christianity), which origin is as old as civilization and inventions but the whites still showcased brilliance in all aspects.

I know we have very unique strength and capability to change this unhealthy racial tag, we just need to find the knot and tie, we should all look inside to find our strength and make sure to showcase it then everything will start falling in place.

I plan on building schools that will train the mind of our children, I will catch them young.
Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by Emmadoc: 7:04pm On Sep 09, 2021
deedy111:

I do not have a black mind towards religion, or towards the practioners.

Checkout the top scientists in the past and now, they are all atheist.
Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by oluwaseyi0: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2021
I'll have love to disagree but unfortunately facts don't lie

South African is the most developed Africa state, thanks to the White there most black South Africans are not much to write home about

Haiti despite been in majority white continent is still a complete shithole they are majorly blacks

Our fore fathers left almost nothing for us and the way it is going we will likely leave nation without electricity for our children

1 Like

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by deedy111: 7:13pm On Sep 09, 2021
Emmadoc:

I plan on building schools that will train the mind of our children, I will catch them young.

God bless you my brother, if successful, I'm sure black race history won't forget you for breaking the shackles binding blacks with backwardness

The black nations/people need to start thinking pass surviving and living comfortable till death without any impact to the world

1 Like

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by oluwaseyi0: 7:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
African are physically strong but mentally lazy

The only reason we go to church, embrace religion like no man business is out of share laziness, covetousness for good life we are unwilling to work for either here or anywhere

We want things to magically appear hence we pray, we don't want to carry the mental responsibility of having to find a solution hence we leave everything in gods hand

Without religion we will be better off because we'll be forced to take responsibility for any progress we desire

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2021
In africa what we are very good at, is pulling down our fellow blacks out of envy, greediness and selfishness . And our women are even seen as sex objects that is why when they take photos they display their buttocks as pouting, some inject silicon. cry, We have really suffered. .
Re: Could It True The Black Race Have Low Iq? by Hintona(f): 7:46pm On Sep 09, 2021
Emmadoc:

If you read the history of western nations, at the time they were making those important discoveries, they were still very religious.

And also I think the world is dictated on the white man terms. In every society and the world at large, there will always be a set of people that will be seen as outcasts. And I think we Africans are the scapegoats in this case.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Another Banger- Still On Tiwa Savage S3x Tape / STD Was My Teacher, Don’t Learn From Your Own Experience! / Does Anyone Else Hate Celebrating Their Birthdays?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.