Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,893 members, 7,810,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man (86002 Views)

[VIDEO] Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing S3x Tape Of His Wife With Another Ma / Zambian Man Catches Wife With Another Man 4 Months After Giving Birth. PICS / Meet Honey Suleman: Her Sex Tape Leaked By Jack Pemba In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by ultimateprof: 9:16pm On Sep 09, 2021
If you want to leave long, fear women!
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by TruthinAction: 9:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
Some women self. They make themselves so cheap. But the man took it too far. He probably loved her so much.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Lexusgs430: 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
osazsky:
me..nerver..I have been tru allot..cant die cuz of puna..y growing up god saved me from mistaken identity at the point of death..someone also a cultists pleaded that i was not the person but same facial appearance.. saved me from depression..suicide..fire accident..infections...broken neck proverty..ritualistic.. kidnappers..so person way all these things nor fit kill na puna go come kill am.my bro I have seen it all.nothing moves me again cuz with time everything goes away and returns to zero

Shock could make one collapse, but hopefully not escalating to death....... wink
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Lexusgs430: 9:33pm On Sep 09, 2021
IMASTEX:

The one that have been wired to the reality that life itself can't throw at you what you least expected, thus not be surprised at whatever comes especially from a human "woman".

We still have good women, in this world...... If you are lucky to have one....... Hold her tight....... grin
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Osashalom: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2021
Mumu man, you where the one she cheated on, you were the one that still died.
You are too weak to be called a man
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Nature8(m): 10:10pm On Sep 09, 2021
Alexas58:

Marriage is a vow that must be kept.
I don’t encourage cheating, but I’ve learnt something over the years.

A married man can Bleep any random lady and still come back to his family,
But once a married woman starts fucking out, automatically, she has lost all the love that she has for her husband and family and it wouldn’t take long before the husband dies.

I still condemn cheating, to be honest, to be in a marriage ain’t easy.
I ain’t married yet , but I’ve seen things

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by blozzynonny(f): 10:11pm On Sep 09, 2021
But this is what women witness all the time yet they still make the marriage a going concern.

#The future is female indeed
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by niel63(m): 10:56pm On Sep 09, 2021
Alexas58:

Marriage is a vow that must be kept.
I don’t encourage cheating, but I’ve learnt something over the years.

A married man can Bleep any random lady and still come back to his family,
But once a married woman starts fucking out, automatically, she has lost all the love that she has for her husband and family and it wouldn’t take long before the husband dies.

I still condemn cheating, to be honest, to be in a marriage ain’t easy.
I ain’t married yet , but I’ve seen things

Very scary things... cry
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Aboks(m): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ok
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by kkinternet: 12:41am On Sep 10, 2021
This was the chat between my Ex(South African)and her Ghanaian Male flatmate. Lol..SA women are the worst I swear. She later started crying and apologizing but nna mehn... I ran 4 40... good riddance to bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by IMASTEX: 5:23am On Sep 10, 2021
Lexusgs430:

We still have good women, in this world...... If you are lucky to have one....... Hold her tight....... grin
Certainly, my point is really about human and not necessarily about a gender. And sure the Lord has graced me with that already.
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Lexusgs430: 5:49am On Sep 10, 2021
IMASTEX:

Certainly, my point is really about human and not necessarily about a gender. And sure the Lord has graced me with that already.

Hold her tight........ They are like gold dust...... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Champneys: 12:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
Obinrin le pa ni. cry
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Yomi4reel: 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
cool
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Chithauri(m): 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2021
TWLifestyle:
the definituon of hypocrite in the dictionary should be a picture of a nigerian man ! Why are you people Wailing blood because women are doing the same thing you do Infact just one tenth of what you do ?The way all of you will be crying you would think men are angels who don't cheat at all at all .Lol, you think it's only your gender that is polygamous ? Looooooooooool
your consciousness is judging u badly. continue cheating till yawa go gas
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by TWLifestyle: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
Chithauri:
your consciousness is judging u badly. continue cheating till yawa go gas
judging ko judgina ni . Lol . I dont carry man on my head and give them that much importance - so ur just yarning trash as far as I'm concerned . If my man doesnt cheat, I won't cheat but if he cheats I will cheat back - except i dont catch him . Do me I do you that's my philosophy in life and divorce no fear me. Bye

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Nobody: 12:47am On Sep 11, 2021
raptex:
Long time. Were you banned?

Please
Can you help me with any amount of money?
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Nobody: 12:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Akuruoulo:

And they also die earlier than their counter parts

That guy is telling pure lies
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 11, 2021
CAPSLOCKED:
"Local news platforms reported that Agya had sex tapes of about 20 women, of which 15 are already married".

MY CONDOLENCES TO ALL MARRIED MEN AND ALSO THE YOUNG FELLOWS MAKING PLANS.
SCORES WILL ALWAYS BE COUNTED.

Please

Can you help me with any amount of money?
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by justiniyke29: 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Remag666:
Real G cool if I was close to that idiot I would have flogged his dead body
I swear bro, it's disgusting

1 Like

Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Akuruoulo(m): 2:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
HellVictorinho:

That guy is telling pure lies

I KNOW BRO
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Yomi4reel: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2021
God will save man
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by apatheticme(f): 11:51am On Sep 13, 2021
Romanoff:
Eyahhh. His heart couldn't bear it.

Something that women will see their men on top another woman and still stay with the man, even love him more, improve her meals, up her sex game so that the man will not leave her.

This man couldn't bear it.

May God rest his poor heart.

grin

Showing that half of what men dish out, they can't take!
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Yomi4reel: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Yomi4reel: 6:03am On Sep 25, 2021
U can please them
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by PRESIDENT2003(f): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2021
Thats fuckedUp
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Yomi4reel: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2021
Women behave like children
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Yomi4reel: 5:45am On Oct 08, 2021
He that find a good wife ,God had bless him
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Realnaijagist: 7:32pm On Feb 02, 2022
Women are wicked
Re: Man Collapses And Dies After Seeing Sex Tape Of His Wife With Another Man by Realnaijagist: 5:52am On Feb 08, 2022
He that find s good wife has received the favour of God

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Tips For Dating An African American (akata) Woman / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.