Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) - Literature (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) (196823 Views)

Smart Lady Gets Perfect Revenge On Yahoo Guy That Wants To Use Her For Rituals / In - Between ( A Fictional Story) / Life Of A Shy Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (78) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Twelvedemon12(m): 1:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
Patiently waiting for your downfall grin

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by AyotossFund(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2021
E be like say Baba Military Regime better pass this Bokoharam regime oo grin
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 1:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Omoh e be like say we need to follow you go beg baba oh. grin
Wetin be this one. This regime nor funny oh grin
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by NoGirlfriend: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2021
Osa don dey show im true colour. Merry Christmas mazi dodo.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by T0T0fucker: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2021
dodoatirice:
Then they used a blade they’d brought aling to scrape the hair in her pubic region and kept it aside. Then the guy with the blade made incisions like we have below in the shaved area,

I I
I I
I I I
II
I I I I
I I

Something like that. We mostly see it with the ifa worshipers. Then they used a black powder to numb the cold blood that appeared from the tiny bits of cut skin in a pattern,

Good day can you expatiate more on this.
my cousin brother went to The west few months ago and came with exactly this mark you described on his chest.
just exactly.
on the top of the chest left and right, and the below region left and right, showing vividly when he pulls his shirt.
some were cut four, some three and five.

please explain what it really means

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Fabulouslouie(m): 5:34pm On Dec 25, 2021
Just pick baba call nau

This osas just dey flex another man sweat
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2021
Anticipating
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 10:11pm On Dec 25, 2021
T0T0fucker:

my cousin brother went to The west few months ago and came with exactly this mark you described on his chest.
just exactly.
on the top of the chest left and right, and the below region left and right, showing vividly when he pulls his shirt.
E clear na!!... Your cousin bro don go plus+
If you don't know it... Forget it....
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2021
Waiting
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Blake755: 1:55am On Dec 26, 2021
Boss dodo this ur story nah eye opener 4 me my guy wey no dey pick shi shi b4 go collect update nah he don buy 4 motor within one month i swear spider, lexus jeep , 4matic , and range e shock bt i no feel envy him cuz he paid the prize
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 6:28am On Dec 26, 2021
T0T0fucker:

just exactly.

Mark of the Beasts lol. But seriously, those are incisions, your brother made a pledge, knowingly and unknowingly. Hence ehy he carried that mark. A pledge that would help his fortune change. But whatever type of pledge it is, only himself can tell.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 7:06am On Dec 26, 2021
Then i lost it completely when i got home one evening and dude lodged girls in my room, room wey plenty soap and sponge dey? That means sooner he’d bring girls to the pot room. Getting into my house i saw two of the girls, sight seeing a part of the house. Abi these ones are mad ni? Na soni go Osa room.. he just sat there watching videos and a couple of the girls that he brought home were clustered on the bed checking the gram. But i took Osa by Surprise when i let all hell loose and stood on the stance that this was a private Abode and there are several hotels in town that he can take all the girls to or he could rent an apartment and do whatever he wants but as long as this house we were in stood, it was mine and I wouldn’t condone this rubbish i out up with everyday! Then i made the Ladies leave. As soon as they left I continued my rants or rantings.

“Guy, you need to stop stealing my money, if you want money, i can give you money but let me make that decision. What is wrong with you. You help me make money and still go before me to steal it. Which kain style be that”

He couldn’t say anything and just sat there looking at me. He didn’t give a reply, and to an extent I thought the silence that ensued between us after i rounded up my rants and rantings got very awkward, i went back inside my room, grabbed my Car keys and drove again into the night. Abi iru Omokomor woo re bayi? That night, i went to an hotel i had frequented in my earlier days and i remained the too baller there. I sat in the VIP lounge and then expected an influx of ladies to come hang with me as they always did for the top baller but nothing like that happened, even the hyper there, he acknowledged me briefly and that was it. Why r come be like that na. For a moment i shofted my gaze to the table of ballers that hunged on the wall somewhere in the Club, and then for a minute I wouldn’t believe it, Osa Sat there ontop of the list.. funny thing was, i had been pushed to number 4 on the list and OSA occupied the first, second & third Spaces there. No wonder. In the history of the club, no baller had occupied 3 premium slots on the list. Then i began to wonder how much exactly he’d stolen from me. I had no choice than to leave to another club. I just couldn’t bare to see him topping that list and i wasn’t in the mood to splurge.

I pulled up in front of another club again, i could see an influx of Bouncers.. then across the road was a parked benz that looked familiar, then a cluster of Boys with their parked cars.. yahoo bous i could tell and the only ofd one out was Osa, because him noor be yahoo but he bossed the group. Me seff i come dey foor. Osa never even enter club, from where i sat in, in my car, i could hear the Hypeman screaming ontop of his voices Osa’s name rented the air. Abi ru wahala wo re bayi. I drove out and headed for home. When i got home, i just didn’t know how best to approach the situation. Person wey never see money before. E come jamm jackpot chai. Then an idea played back and forth in my head, i then experimented with it.. i went to the pot room, grabbed the pot and transported it to my personal bedroom. Locked it there and slept on the couch in the lounge.

Osa returned, this time, he’d respect respected himself and not bring anyone home. Went straight to his room. E noor even greet. In the wee hours of the morning, i was already awake but still maintained my sleeping posture, i saw him come from what I thought was a pot room movement. But i had already changed the location like I mentioned earlier. I don change tactic. He couldn’t ask because i knew he’d put this and that together and knew outrightly. I went to my room money don grow hehe. My room was my bank henceforth.

Osa made me believe that nairamarley song

O t'ẹsẹ'le bọ
Yahoo ni babalawo (Yahoo ni babalawo)
Ole l'everybody
Ẹni ilẹ mọ ba ṣa ni barawo
(Barawo, barawo, barawo)

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by haakeem2(m): 7:26am On Dec 26, 2021
next op.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by T0T0fucker: 7:38am On Dec 26, 2021
dodoatirice:

Mark of the Beasts lol. But seriously, those are incisions, your brother made a pledge, knowingly and unknowingly. Hence ehy he carried that mark. A pledge that would help his fortune change. But whatever type of pledge it is, only himself can tell.
damn, dude was the man of the hour during 2 years back
but come this year, he sold his e350, his home appliances broke as hell.
I called him on phone told him about this incision, and he told me they used black powder to rub it after it was cut with a old rusty razor blade. but he wasn't told if it was a pledge or anything.

do you think it must have expired or that incision may work forever?
if you can expatiate more about it, I would really like to know.
I can send you a pic of his if you want, 3 have cleaned but some are left.

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2021
T0T0fucker:

damn, dude was the man of the hour during 2 years back
but come this year, he sold his e350, his home appliances broke as hell.
I called him on phone told him about this incision, and he told me they used black powder to rub it after it was cut with a old rusty razor blade. but he wasn't told if it was a pledge or anything.

do you think it must have expired or that incision may work forever?
if you can expatiate more about it, I would really like to know.
I can send you a pic of his if you want, 3 have cleaned but some are left.

The cut is not the pledge, that black substance is. Before the substance became powdered, it had gone through various means of pounding, and dry cooking. The in thing is, you never know what was processed through burning to powder. Could be human parts, animal parts and different things.

Na every Juju need renewal. That shit may have expired and he needs to visit the spiritualist for renewal. But what do i know?

Some people have that mark on their wrists too!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 8:18am On Dec 26, 2021
E be things...
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 8:29am On Dec 26, 2021
dodoatirice:

Osa returned, this time, he’d respect respected himself and not bring anyone home. Went straight to his room. E noor even greet. In the wee hours of the morning, i was already awake but still maintained my sleeping posture, i saw him come from what I thought was a pot room movement. But i had already changed the location like I mentioned earlier. I don change tactic. He couldn’t ask because i knew he’d put this and that together and knew outrightly. I went to my room money don grow hehe. My room was my bank hence forth
Person wey no respect him master, even sell am out... Na that kind person go respect you??
Na bro self, you too give am many privilege self!! angry
You gaz act fast...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2021
Quick one:
As i dey pack money inside Gucci Supreme soft carry on Duffle that i bought for one thousand nine hundred dollars ($1,900.00) (you fit google am) naim baba call enter my phone again i still noor pick. I filled the bag with raw cash from the bottom to the top. But na original bag, na still maiye credit card i take cart am. The zipper closed with little or no effort. I lifted the bag through the handle support, unbolted the door to my room i come shock. Yeeh werey, OSA stood hand akimbo with his own bag. All those normal gucci back pack wey dem dey sell for boutique. Kiddo never sabi designer shioor. But all in all, niggar come pack money ni o. “Wetin happen” i asked. Himself wan enter wan come pack money. I asked him if it was my money or his. Nigga noor even send. Abeg shift commot joor.. he noor send! I lock my door, he still stood there. Then i left him there and went outside where my ride was waiting. My mind juss tell me say make i go check inside again naim i see am dey commot for my room door.. door wey i lock. Him fake gucci bag, now pregnant with cash. He strolled pst me unperturbed. I just stood there

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dayborlee(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2021
You think say you wise

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2021
dodoatirice:
Quick one:
As i dey pack money inside Gucci Supreme soft carry on Duffle that i bought for one thousand nine hundred dollars ($1,900.00) (you fit google am) naim baba call enter my phone again i still noor pick. I filled the bag with raw cash from the bottom to the top. But na original bag, na still maiye credit card i take cart am. The zipper closed with little or no effort. I lifted the bag through the handle support, unbolted the door to my room i come shock. Yeeh werey, OSA stood hand akimbo with his own bag. All those normal gucci back pack wey dem dey sell for boutique. Kiddo never sabi designer shioor. But all in all, niggar come pack money ni o. “Wetin happen” i asked. Himself wan enter wan come pack money. I asked him if it was my money or his. Nigga noor even send. Abeg shift commot joor.. he noor send! I lock my door, he still stood there. Then i left him there and went outside where my ride was waiting. My mind juss tell me say make i go check inside again naim i see am dey commot for my room door.. door wey i lock. Him fake gucci bag, now pregnant with cash. He strolled pst me unperturbed. I just stood there

He pack money come pack pot join? I no see my pot for where e dey inside my room and him don go.

2 Likes

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by haakeem2(m): 10:19am On Dec 26, 2021
hahaha, for osa mind e go dey say''you think say u dey wise? You are a mumu man!!! Ahbi d pot never follow me go? Its haaas! gringrin . e don reach time make you pick baba call o.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by operAhdam: 10:37am On Dec 26, 2021
dodoatirice:
Quick one:
a door wey i lock. Him fake gucci bag, now pregnant with cash. He strolled pst me unperturbed. I just stood there

since the money no dey finish,u sef allow him too splurge na,make e no go dey cast u..and e don turn fam too
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Athemisia: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2021
operAhdam:

since the money no dey finish,u sef allow him too splurge na,make e no go dey cast u..and e don turn fam too
Yet na only dodo go dey face the consequences Las Las
No, No No!!!
Omo, e don reach for him own body parts to be used too like baba... wink wink
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by DSC7: 11:36am On Dec 26, 2021
dodoatirice:

He pack money come pack pot join? I no see my pot for where e dey inside my room and him don go.

Wahala shocked shocked shocked....

He pack money still pack pot grin grin...

Na to pack plantain and Rice remain cheesy cheesy...
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by haakeem2(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2021
Athemisia:

Yet na only dodo go dey face the consequences Las Las
No, No No!!!
Omo, e don reach for him own body parts to be used too like baba... wink wink
u get am jor.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Holywizard: 11:41am On Dec 26, 2021
There was this friend of mine,an unemployed graduate. Frustration made him belong. After flexing de money for a while, they took his father. He no fit give u #500 but if na drink and women,he go flex u.
As I seek for ways from him to teach me work, he openly told me that he loves me so much and he wouldn't want me to be like him, that I should continue to struggle for a better 2moro.
I kept calling him that I was really depressed and I had no other options. The day he asked me to come to his estate,my instinct told me to stay back.
My head dey boil because I lost my hustle during Endsars protest

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by peter8535: 2:25pm On Dec 26, 2021
More update baba
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Bukolaberry(f): 4:02pm On Dec 26, 2021
you finally buy market, osa agba yahoo plus babalawo. bad combination.
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2021
Bukolaberry:
you finally buy market, osa agba yahoo plus babalawo. bad combination.

Haha

“Yahoo ni Babalawo”

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by dodoatirice: 4:48pm On Dec 26, 2021

1 Like

Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 5:13pm On Dec 26, 2021
Anticipating
Re: Life Of A Broke Yahoo Guy (Fictional ) by Rick9(m): 5:14pm On Dec 26, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (78) (Reply)

Why I Want To Be Bad - A Story / The Preacher's Son II: The Other Side Of Life!!! / Accidental Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.