Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: (6790 Views)

When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Playing Hard To Get- The Pros And Cons? / A Solution Against Girls Playing ''hard To Get'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by sunej(m): 2:28am On Jul 21, 2007
Na waaa for ladies. I met this girl in Ibadan when I was working as a cafe attendant, I tried to have her but she was dam tough. Even to get her number was real stress that took weeks. She never called nor replied my txts, though she goes out with me sometimes, she only eats my money and enjoys my funny attitude. She even went as far as calling her boyfriend so I'll speak with him.

At a time, I got fed up and decided not to call her again, I changed my line and for over 4months, there was no communication till recently, i decided to call her.

We arranged to meet few hours that same day and I believed she was baffled with what she saw -I've changed. @21, am rich and drove her to the zoo with my latest well-air conditioned car.

The point is that, since then, she has been all over me, calling and flashing, she even sent sweet txt. She offerd to do cake for me without my asking, well, i think she's now after my money, maybe it was because I was average then that she was playing hard to get.

What do u think I should do, me I want to play her!!!

1 Like

Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by dashkk(m): 2:40am On Jul 21, 2007
the problem is that the girl is purely after your money as she is after her former boyfriend,i advice u to avoid this deadly hole.dont play on her.do it on a mature way and BAN her from ur FORUM wink
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by naira4doll(m): 2:50am On Jul 21, 2007
Bros, shine your eyes, this girl wan Mugu you
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by sunej(m): 2:54am On Jul 21, 2007
well, just that I liked her, I knew here before i met my current GF, now, I feel like a kind of revenge, just to prove to her that no condition is permanent
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by CrazyMan(m): 3:13am On Jul 21, 2007
Some girls are worst than HIV virus.

A girl whom you clearly stated wasn't interested in you. Now you've got cash, she's all over you like and ant on a honey.
Read between the lines, she's after your fortune and would stop at nothing until she makes you as miserable as you were when you first met.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by sunej(m): 3:25am On Jul 21, 2007
Crazykid, I feel you. I just finished speaking with her on mid-night calls (she called), she calls me to tell me that she is bored and wants to go out, when we got out, she tries to hold me (most times elbow join).
I sneaked her diary and went through it, I discovered that she is the type that Mugu men and that she was infatuated with her guy (former maybe) and they are having problems now. She noted all our recent outings as fun, hahaha, I make her laugh but I feel like punishing her,

Wicked Ideas neeeded plz, I don't want my current babe to notice.

1 Like

Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by debosky(m): 3:31am On Jul 21, 2007
dude be the bigger person and just leave her to her own devices, you have a babe now, stick to her and forget about the gold digger

1 Like

Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by k0be: 3:32am On Jul 21, 2007
back then hos didn't want me now i'm hot hos all on me.

MIKE JONES LYRICS

"Back Then"

[Chorus 2X: samples from "Still Tippin'"]
"Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot they all on me"
"Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot they all on me - I SAID"
"Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot they all on me"
"Back then they didn't want me, now I'm hot they all on me - I SAID"

[Mike Jones]
Mike Jones!!
Befo' I came up in the game these hoes didn't show no love
They see me in the club and used to treat me like a scrub
They wouldn't holla cause my dollars wasn't swoll enough
I bet they change they mind when them 80 4's come rollin up
They see that I'm a star, now they wanna sit in my car
Now they wanna count my G's, smoke my weed and sip my bar now
They used to love to me diss me, now they rush to hug and kiss me now
They tellin all they friends when I leave how they miss me now
2 8 1, 3 3 0, eight zero zero 4
Hit Mike Jones up on the low cause Mike Jones about to blow
Befo' the ice was in my grill, befo' I got my major deal
These hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was ill, shea
These hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was ill, shea
These hoes wouldn't give a damn if I was ill, shea - because

[Chorus]

[Mike Jones]
I remember back den, most of them hoes couldn't stand me
But now them same hoes beggin me to pull down they panties
A couple of 'em said I was cute but I was just too chubby
Same size a year later the same hoes wanna Bleep me
Because they see me paid, pimpin pens, workin my jelly
And I ain't trippin cause my pockets stick out mo' than my belly
They know I'm paid, livin laid in the shade
2 slabs in the Escalade with fo' or five estates
Then know that I got it made, I'm a motherfuckin baller
She would want a nigga now but I ain't got no time to call her
I'ma stall her like she stalled me, now she tryin to call me
Bitch I'ma dog yo' whole ass like you dogged me
I'm Mike Jones, don't act like you don't know the name
Ain't nuttin changed but my change, I'ma stay the same
I'm Mike Jones, don't act like you don't know the name
Ain't nuttin changed but my change, I'ma stay the same

[Chorus]

[Mike Jones]
Befo' my paper came, befo' I got my fame
These hoes that's poppin on me now didn't even know my name
They said my flow was lame, they said I had no game
I told 'em all I was fin' to blow they thought I was insane
But then my name started blowin up quick, now they jumpin on my dick
Cause they see me on the rise and know now my paper thick
But then my name started blowin up quick, now they jumpin on my dick
Because they see me on the rise and know now my paper thick
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by sunej(m): 3:59am On Jul 21, 2007
ok, I think i should follow ur advises and forget her, maybe if i show her yellow and then red light, she may back-off.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by CrazyMan(m): 4:15am On Jul 21, 2007
Good idea
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by spoilt(f): 4:37am On Jul 21, 2007
im going to die of laughter. she offered to bake you a cake.! hehehehe!
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by Macgreat(m): 4:43am On Jul 21, 2007
U can add black light put if she still dey bug u.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by CrazyMan(m): 4:43am On Jul 21, 2007
Still laughing
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by sunej(m): 5:15am On Jul 21, 2007
Na soooooooooooo, before i shop that cake eh! i go do prayer and fasting to kill all witches of mugu abi na love portion she might add, she don jam mugu 14.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by swing4real(m): 5:34am On Jul 21, 2007
Common man.No need for you to eat the cake.If you wanna eat cake buy yourself one.Broda forget that baby and move on with your life.Since you want revange you can hit and run and make her history if that will make u feel good but if i am in your shoes i won´t even bother sleeping with her for real because she no worth am abeg.There is more in life than having sex.Make u forget her and stop seening her else you might start developing some wrong feelings for her.Keep running away from her and she will keep running after you grin
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:41am On Jul 21, 2007
you still wan chop cake, long throat. lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

but na wa ohhh, some gals dem try ohhhhh
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by naira4doll(m): 7:55am On Jul 21, 2007
Bros, wetin u de wait for, Run for your life while u can before u develop infatuation.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by olanajim(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2007
Another tale of ladies' frank? You are lucky. U have the last laugh. At least you know what she want.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by iice(f): 10:05am On Jul 21, 2007
Hmmmmm
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by Ralvy(m): 12:08pm On Jul 21, 2007
Ask am Y she bin de ignore u te-te?? If her answer no de genuine, do ur thang
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by naira4doll(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2007
I think we need ladies explanation here on why they are like that. ladies like iice please tell us why?
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by sunej(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2007
@Ralvy

Sure, I'll ask her, I'll try to get her involved and then tell her that am surprised at her changes, I'll ask why. Though I know she'll lie, I must make her feel the pain of rejection she put me through when I was struggling. Her calls are beginning to bother me, she wants to see me now at every little excuse.

1 Like

Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by iice(f): 3:48pm On Jul 21, 2007
naira4doll:

I think we need ladies explanation here on why they are like that. ladies like iice please tell us why?

What do you mean ladies like me?

As to why some ladies do that. . .na good thing pesin dey find.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by johnnygan(m): 3:56pm On Jul 21, 2007
Catch your fun without giving out your secrets to avoid being poisoned. Girls can go as far as that most esp. 9ja girls. Eat not her cakes nor food. Take her to 'ne eatery and eat out if you're hungry. Always play safe cuz she could be dangerous than a viper. Thats the word!
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by drucee21(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2007
thonia u self dey yan u no be the same thing , dey form like say u too much, haba,,,,,,,,,,,ur all de same snubbing whatever. really u no dey try
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by koolboi(m): 8:12pm On Jul 21, 2007
keep running away from her and she`ll keep running after u

word
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by shotman(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2007
Hey, Not because you are rich, How rich are you? Pls Just give the girl a listing ear, maybe is the time.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by bluesky4(f): 12:17am On Jul 22, 2007
y were u chasing a girl that already had a boyfriend, do u like challanges, no wonder u was rejected

u seem to b convinced that she is only after ure money, if this is true than stop seeing her.

how did u get rich at 21?
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by WesleyanA(f): 1:20am On Jul 22, 2007
duh! what do you expect?
it is natural for a girl to be attracted to a rich guy
just as it is for a guy to be attracted to a pretty girl

love is the only exception.
grin

joking. lol but seriously. . .
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by Uche2nna(m): 1:38am On Jul 22, 2007
She wanted ur money when u were poor.
Now that U are rich, she still wants ur money.
Cant believe u want advice shocked
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by sunej(m): 6:48am On Jul 22, 2007
@Shotman,
I like your reply cos it is different, I'll give it a taught.

@blue-sky
If u start calculating that because a girl has BF and u won't chase her, you'll loose cos almost all girls seems to have BF. As for challenges, yes I do like challenges.
How I got rich at 21? LOL.

@Uche2nna
Point of correction, I was never poor, I came from an affluent family (A little family feud made me work then). I used average cos then, i was almost alone in the world.
Well, I may blame my self a bit, at first, I made the mistake of trying to impress her with money, then she didn't fall for it, she only chop 'n' run. Now she's all over me, she even called few seconds ago.
Re: She Was Playing Hard To Get: Never Called, Now Am Rich, She's All Over Me: by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 22, 2007
no one shud criticise d gil.we all love wen our partners treat us nicely.call us evry second,treat us to a nice candlelight dinner blah blah blah.datz lyk a gud way to express luv nd it requires money.lyk u hav to buy recharge cards to call ha,nid sum money for the candlelight dinner nd d rest.itz only natural for gilz to fall in love.yu mentioned dat she lykz wen u spend time wit ha.time is money.u also said shez havin probs wit ha bf.please tell me,who wudnt run to a beta shelter.she doesnt want to be a loser.plz give dat gil a chance.if she is afta ur money(which am gessin mite nt be true),then only God will judge.abeg.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When A Calabar Girl Enters Shoprite For The First Time (photo) / See What Ladies Does At Benin Club / Women Describes How They Truly Feel About Their Honey Pot Read 18+(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.