Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

S*x For Passport: Another Gov’t Official Caught Pants Down With Client (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / S*x For Passport: Another Gov’t Official Caught Pants Down With Client (VIDEO) (2622 Views)

I No Do Again - Sex Worker Cries Out After Bouts Of Sex With Her Client (Video) / Nigerian Lady Caught Pants Down In A Hotel, Cheating On The Boyfriend (photos) / Nigerian Students Caught Pants Down Having Sex In An Open Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

S*x For Passport: Another Gov’t Official Caught Pants Down With Client (VIDEO) by moregist4you202: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2021
A senior security staff of the Nigerian Embassy in Germany has been suspended after a video of him in a hotel room with a woman went popped up.

In the said video, the man identified as Mr. Martin was allegedly spotted soliciting for s*x from a woman before renewing her passport.

An unidentified man is said to have caught Mr. Martin pants down in the hotel with the lady who he allegedly asked to have s*x with him before he would release her passport.

“Let me explain, please. Please, it is not like that,” Mr Martin said in the video.

When asked to explain, he kept saying “please, please, please.”

“Your cup is full, Martin. Your time is up,” the voice said.

Few hours after the video went viral, the embassy announced the suspension of the official who works as local staff in the security unit “with immediate effect.”

VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/sx-for-passport-another-govt-official-caught-pants-down-with-client-video/
TOKTOK9JA

The voice behind the camera accused Mr.Martin of regularly demanding s*x to do his job.

Re: S*x For Passport: Another Gov’t Official Caught Pants Down With Client (VIDEO) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2021
Men ruining their life because of sex since time immemorial.
Re: S*x For Passport: Another Gov’t Official Caught Pants Down With Client (VIDEO) by xpressionx(m): 5:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
Ha
Re: S*x For Passport: Another Gov’t Official Caught Pants Down With Client (VIDEO) by GOFRONT(m): 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
Na waoo

In Nigeria, you hear sex for passport
Sex for marks
Sex for miracle and delivery
Sex for shortlisting into Super falcon team
Sex for office Job.
Re: S*x For Passport: Another Gov’t Official Caught Pants Down With Client (VIDEO) by Goldbw122(m): 6:53pm On Sep 09, 2021
5 minutes sex just put you in trouble shit
Re: S*x For Passport: Another Gov’t Official Caught Pants Down With Client (VIDEO) by Kuriosmynd: 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2021
Pvssy must be fvxked
Re: S*x For Passport: Another Gov’t Official Caught Pants Down With Client (VIDEO) by punisha: 7:23pm On Sep 09, 2021
I am hoping this was a setup to catch the randy man.
Re: S*x For Passport: Another Gov’t Official Caught Pants Down With Client (VIDEO) by Sonnobax15(m): 9:36pm On Sep 09, 2021
cheesy
A man who has comfortably found a way to control his sexual urge has successfully solved half of his problems on earth....

Dem no dey tell person na.....

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your View On The Red Pill? / Office fling :We Banged She Wanted To Rip Me Off I Blocked Her / A 27-year-old Black Man Is Set To Tie The Knot With His 74yrs old White lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.