Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! (1834 Views)

MEN!! Avoid SINGLE MOTHERS Like A Plague!! They DO NOT Deserve Pity!! (photos) / This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:36am On Sep 10, 2021
Cudeze4:

BOOM. You nak am well. Foolish boy
One thing i hate is foolish simps on my threads honestly
Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:37am On Sep 10, 2021
phazotron:

Are you triggered because he's saying the truth?
They always are
Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:38am On Sep 10, 2021
phazotron:

You think what men go through to "be a man" is overhyped?
Most women are really stupid!!!!!
grin grin
Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by legallyminded: 3:40am On Sep 10, 2021
Hintona:

So it's your op that is constructively critical?
Yes...
Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by legallyminded: 3:40am On Sep 10, 2021
Doradorwa:
embarassed embarassed who I insult... No be song I dey sing. grin grin...

Songstress...
Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:47am On Sep 10, 2021
legallyminded:

Songstress...
Common bro, stop quoting females, like me, have standards. What you think?
Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by legallyminded: 4:17am On Sep 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Common bro, stop quoting females, like me, have standards. What you think?

You hit the nail on the head though. You know the truth is bitter and detested when it doesn't speak good of a person or group of persons. That is why those concerned only respond with bashing and tongue lashing.
Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by Kingcalls: 4:53am On Sep 10, 2021
Doradorwa:
Basket mouth don open mouth again.

As im de open mouth...we de open eye ...
Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by Kingcalls: 4:55am On Sep 10, 2021
legallyminded:

Only insults. You can't be constructively critical.

How can fish brain construct critically...women can't b critical thinkers...e no de their manual
Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by legallyminded: 5:17am On Sep 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

How can fish brain construct critically...women can't b critical thinkers...e no de their manual
grin
Kingcalls:

Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:29am On Sep 10, 2021
legallyminded:

You hit the nail on the head though. You know the truth is bitter and detested when it doesn't speak good of a person or group of persons. That is why those concerned only respond with bashing and tongue lashing.
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

As im de open mouth...we de open eye ...
grin
Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:30am On Sep 10, 2021
Kingcalls:

grin
Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by Palazee(m): 9:03am On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
Is he paying u to support him? What a waste.
Ok.
Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2021
Cudeze4:

what problem does redpillers have with females?. Cuz mhi no understand again oh.
well I'll call that problem Gid problem . Gid problem started when that gid goat who called him a redpiller, joined nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2021
Palazee:
Ok.
Like father like son. Wetin gid goat do, u go follow am. You look like his slave. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by Cudeze4(m): 10:25am On Sep 10, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
One thing i hate is foolish simps on my threads honestly
Mhen, give man pikin a break with your redpilling.
This thing you are doing is no longer truth finding, more like truth twisting, you are just lieing up and down. And being a critisizing idiot seems to be your hubby.

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by Cudeze4(m): 10:29am On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
well I'll call that problem Gid problem . Gid problem started when that gid goat who called him a redpiller, joined nairaland.
4 real? Wow. This is serious.
Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 10, 2021
Cudeze4:

4 real? Wow. This is serious.
yeah it is. Gid goat is a misogynist not a redpiller. He is only bold because this is a faceless forum, gidi goat dey act strong for social media but e dey very weak for reality. That's why he is very good in expressing himself here because we no no each other for here.

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by Cudeze4(m): 10:54am On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
yeah it is. Gid goat is a misogynist not a redpiller. He is only bold because this is a faceless forum, gidi goat dey act strong for social media but e dey very weak for reality. That's why he is very good in expressing himself here because we no no each other for here.
That must be the case. But i gotta ask, how can someone who was born by a woman be such a misogynist. Or do you think it must be the fault of the house help?

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:58am On Sep 10, 2021
Cudeze4:

Mhen, give man pikin a break with your redpilling.
This thing you are doing is no longer truth finding, more like truth twisting, you are just lieing up and down. And being a critisizing idiot seems to be your hubby.
OK.
Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by Nobody: 10:58am On Sep 10, 2021
Cudeze4:

That must be the case. But i gotta ask, how can someone who was born by a woman be such a misogynist. Or do you think it must be the fault of the house help?
the fault is from his house help and his mother.

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by Cudeze4(m): 11:04am On Sep 10, 2021
Beebah2000:
the fault is from his house help and his mother.
That must be the case.
Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 10, 2021
Cudeze4:

That must be the case.
yeah and him too dey worsen the case.

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by debbydams(f): 2:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Hintona:
You think menstrual pain is overhyped??

Most men are really stupid!!!!
don't mind them...I dont get disturbed with what this jobless dude post everyday,in as much he's born from a woman nd his mother went tru pains before having him nd he comes here every day to say rubbish about women, remove woman from the world nd let's see as how the redpillers will survive. No day will pass without hearing stories about women, thegidredpillars pls stop buiding your life around women, stop posting about ladies if u are u don't like them u should stop posting about them.change your thinking, post reasonable things pls

2 Likes

Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by bepositive11: 5:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
debbydams:
don't mind them...I dont get disturbed with what this jobless dude post everyday,in as much he's born from a woman nd his mother went tru pains before having him nd he comes here every day to say rubbish about women, remove woman from the world nd let's see as how the redpillers will survive. No day will pass without hearing stories about women, thegidredpillars pls stop buiding your life around women, stop posting about ladies if u are u don't like them u should stop posting about them.change your thinking, post reasonable things pls

No amount of talking would get sense into him. I've given up

It's better to not waste our precious time on him. Let him keep wasting away his precious years hating on women

This is the time when men of his age should be growing and building themselves financially and emotionally

Later, when he gets older, he'll complain that no good woman wants him. It's a viscous cycle. Victim mentality

He's not taking any responsibility for his actions. Very toxic

Which woman in her right mind would deal with a broken man like him? Only other broken women would. He's a lost cause

1 Like

Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by Rickk(m): 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Doradorwa:
embarassed embarassed who I insult... No be song I dey sing. grin grin...
Hahahaha.. you are a clown!!!
Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by Rickk(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Beebah2000:
Mumu pikin way no no anything. We all know you can't stand in public and say all those rubbish you wrote up there. I will advise you to go and look for that your househelp that molested you and spill all this to her face. Idiot boy

Lol.. take it easy on the young man/boy, it's obvious that he's broken. We can only pray for him to be healed some day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
Rickk:
[color=#006600][/color]

Lol.. take it easy on the young man/boy, it's obvious that he's broken. We can only pray for him to be healed some day.
Lol your downside would be if you are actually male like i suspect you are.
Re: Women Don't Deserve Pity Because Of Their Feminity!! Stop Hyping Biittches Pls!! by Rickk(m): 2:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
TheGidRedpiller:
Lol your downside would be if you are actually male like i suspect you are.

I am male bro. You need to chill with your hate with women, you've drifted too far from the message of the redpill. Right now, all you do is to hate on women. I have a lot I could say to you, but it's obvious words alone cannot heal your broken soul bro. You need liberation.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Hurting Truth Of Life. Number Ten Will Shock You / What Is It About South-south Ladies? / Should I Hurry Up And Lose My Virignity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 134
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.