Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,272 members, 7,818,930 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

I Approached Him For Academic Help, But He Shifted My Womb Instead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Approached Him For Academic Help, But He Shifted My Womb Instead (1912 Views)

I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) / “I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Approached Him For Academic Help, But He Shifted My Womb Instead by Loveandromance: 12:07am On Sep 10, 2021
The matriculation ceremony was a momentous occasion I had looked forward to with great excitement. On this day, many beamed effulgent smiles as they sauntered and pandered to the clicks of roving cameramen who had a field day shopping for customers. I was among these set of lucky students.

As I basked in the euphoria of my new status, my imposing height and a slender frame made me look like the most popular of models. I carried my frame with a grace and pizzazz that drew consistent ogles from friends, colleagues and onlookers alike.

At 25, I had seen it all. Having attempted, albeit fruitlessly, admission into five universities in four years, my eventual success on a sixth attempt was a joyous yet sobering time for me. Joyous in that I finally made it as an undergraduate of Social Studies in the faculty of education.

Sobering because my retrospection into my past revealed years of prodigality and sexual profanity. My mania for sex coupled with a lure for filthy lucre had pushed me into the commercial sex market.

My teenage years at Mokola, Ibadan, were regrettable. I had joined a group of young ladies who operated a sex trafficking syndicate; stripped clients of their valuables and plunged into an abyss of cocaine addiction, while losing the hope of ever making it into the walls of the university, as an undergraduate.

A second chance came. By sheer providence, I had been restored from the abyss. A minister of God had approached me and preached Salvation. The message of salvation had given me hope.

I had also felt redeemed. And I had grabbed the new life with both arms.
As I stood, away from the photo-hugging crowd on the university motion ground, reflecting and wondering if my life could have taken a different turn, a voice echoed from behind me, “Oyinkan babe, it is time for the one-on-one orientation with Tony”.

I was instantly jolted from my reflective moments by the voice of Funke, my friend from the very first day of lectures. Without ado, I joined funke and other freshers as they walked rapidly to the venue of the special orientation session with Tony.

Tony was the dream student of every fresher of the faculty of education. The news of his intelligence, friendliness and handsomeness had spread across the faculty like wildfire in the harmattan. Tony was a final year student of Social studies.
He had maintained a perfect grade point average of 5.0 across his first three sessions. He was hailed and respected across several faculties. He was the point of reference for all lecturers and students in academic brilliance.

His tall, dark, tanned, muscular frame was titillated with a natural pinklish lips which he flaunted coquettishly as he addressed all and sundry in flawless British English.

As a tradition, he had been invited by the student leadership of the faculty to address each of the 30 freshmen on an individual basis.

His emphasis was to be on helping each learner identify their learning strengths and weaknesses. He was to also advise them on how to navigate potential academic challenges.

As the freshers sat directly opposite the rostrum where Tony sat with other student leaders, the stage was set for another exciting individual orientation exercise. I found myself directly facing Tony.

My vantage sitting position afforded me an opportunity to survey the public figure closely. As I kept my gaze firmly fixed on him, I became lost in my stream of thoughts;
He is quite tall, muscular and handsome.

I must and can be better than him. He could be worth having as an academic mentor….If only God can bless me with this kind of brain……………
“Good afternoon amazing freshers. It is time for the big deal”, the guttural voice of the master of ceremonies startled me.

“At this point”, the M.C continued, “each fresher, once called, shall go into the inner chamber of the hall, and have a 10 minutes discussion with the legendary Sir Tony.

Within this period, you are very free to ask questions and make enquiries on both academic and personal issues. Our first fresher to have Tony’s audience is Oyinkan Grange.”
Re: I Approached Him For Academic Help, But He Shifted My Womb Instead by teabully(m): 12:13am On Sep 10, 2021
I had to go look for this name OYINKAN GRANGE on IG, what a title, this movie will sell

1 Like

Re: I Approached Him For Academic Help, But He Shifted My Womb Instead by Skmoda360(m): 12:23am On Sep 10, 2021
Hmmmm.....this must be a fiction story.
Re: I Approached Him For Academic Help, But He Shifted My Womb Instead by yuno01: 7:40am On Sep 10, 2021
Following....let's see where we land
Re: I Approached Him For Academic Help, But He Shifted My Womb Instead by samler(m): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2021
Nice story ,continue

(1) (Reply)

You Are About To Wed, And This Happened / Omah Lay Soso Video (girls N*ked & Having S"x) / My Girlfriend's Father Asked Us To Buy Her A Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.