Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

What's The Difference Between Love And Infatuation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Difference Between Love And Infatuation? (1239 Views)

Is Love Sex! The Difference Between Love Making And Sex. / Love And Infatuation? / What Is The Difference Between Love And Infatuation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between Love And Infatuation? by sunej(m): 4:23am On Jul 21, 2007
abeg make una give me ideas
Re: What's The Difference Between Love And Infatuation? by MILITIA(f): 4:25am On Jul 21, 2007
One is found in "heaven" and the other on this "earth"! tongue
Re: What's The Difference Between Love And Infatuation? by CrazyMan(m): 4:38am On Jul 21, 2007
lmao
Re: What's The Difference Between Love And Infatuation? by swing4real(m): 5:19am On Jul 21, 2007
Very interesting question.Both look alike but they are not the same.About 89% of married couples today are not in love that is why we have broken homes every now and then.What most people feel in this our present world is Lust and infatuation and not love.To be honest it is very difficult to differential both of them and complicate too but i will by giving you examples.

Have you ever wonder why some people that claimed to be in love wake up one morning and tell their partner i don´t feel the same for you any more? I don´t love you any more like i used to? or you have change from the person i know and then file for divorce? Reasons is because from the begining they are never are in love with the person but the opposite.Infatuation tend to blind people from seening the truth about a person thereby making them go the wrong.Sometimes we know he or she is not good enough for us yet we keep hanging there hoping that something good might come out of it when the truth of the matter is there is no light in that tunnel.Infatuation mostly deal with things of the flesh and materials things.I will contribute more on infatuation when by tomorrow coz i am just tired now i need to hit my bed meanwhile let me contribute about love before doing so

Hmm, love,love love smiley? Do people ever believe in love any more?Nope!! the same here even though deep inside me i believe that love exist.Well i do believe in Agape Love but let me start by explaing the 3 types of love we have.Eros love,Philos love and Agape love.

I will give in details the above 3 type of love by tomorrow before contributing my view about life
Re: What's The Difference Between Love And Infatuation? by MILITIA(f): 5:34am On Jul 21, 2007
All this grammar? For such a simple matter?  Very Long Tin! sad
Re: What's The Difference Between Love And Infatuation? by swing4real(m): 6:08am On Jul 21, 2007
Another ignorant fellow so i am not suprise at ur post.People like you find it hard to learn to know the truth
Re: What's The Difference Between Love And Infatuation? by swing4real(m): 7:12am On Jul 21, 2007
@MILITIA

I have taken the pains to go through some of your post.You sound like some one that is looking fot attention.If you have nothing better to contibute on this forum why don´t you read and learn rather than making fool of yourself young lady?
Re: What's The Difference Between Love And Infatuation? by MILITIA(f): 8:15am On Jul 21, 2007
Who is looking for whose attention now? Do I know you? Get lost! grin Please state your purpose in addressing me so I can know how to help your arse! tongue
Re: What's The Difference Between Love And Infatuation? by gilgee(m): 3:28pm On Jul 21, 2007
One comes from the depth of our heart while the other is a product of our inner thoughts/desire. Love is unconditional while the other has lots and lots of conditions attached to it. Love endures(long suffering) while infatuation is manifest when the going gets smooth na better. Many more dear. Many people seem not to understand the meaning of both hence swimming deceipt and heartbreak. Just ma 2 cents. Next person plss,
Re: What's The Difference Between Love And Infatuation? by gilgee(m): 3:29pm On Jul 21, 2007
One comes from the depth of our heart while the other is a product of our inner thoughts/desire. Love is unconditional while the other has lots and lots of conditions attached to it. Love endures(long suffering) while infatuation is manifest when the going gets smooth na better. Many more dear. Many people seem not to understand the meaning of both, hence swimming in deceipt and heartbreak. Just ma 2 cents. Next person plss,
Re: What's The Difference Between Love And Infatuation? by johnnygan(m): 4:02pm On Jul 21, 2007
I honestly came in to make a comment on this one but i got "No Comment"
Re: What's The Difference Between Love And Infatuation? by osereka(m): 7:48pm On Jul 21, 2007
lust is when u wan shag her
LOVE IS WHEN U WAN MARRY HER!
Re: What's The Difference Between Love And Infatuation? by Mandora(f): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2007
Love is enduring it wld stand d test of time. It's a gradual build up n only gets better as d years go by just like fine wine. Infatuation is a rush, a buzz 4 d moment n it wld eventually fizzle out just like d gas in a carbonated drink
Re: What's The Difference Between Love And Infatuation? by efuah(f): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2007
@MILITIA & swing4real
dnt fight please

Mandora:

Love is enduring it would stand d test of time. It's a gradual build up n only gets better as d years go by just like fine wine. Infatuation is a rush, a buzz 4 d moment n it would eventually fizzle out just like d gas in a carbonated drink
word

(1) (Reply)

Our Ladies Are Becoming Somehting Else / If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? / Guys Let Her Catch U

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.