Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,982 members, 7,835,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? (1242 Views)

**A Used-condom Was Found Inside My Church Premises Today*** PIX** Who Did This? / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! / How Do U Know When The Love Is Real? What Is True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by tommy2k2(m): 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2007
for those of you that need sex more in your relationship,if this issue caught up with you what will you do, ?let talk about it, grin grin grin cheesy
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2007
tommy2k2:

for those of you that need sex more in your relationship,if this issue caught up with you what will you do, ?let talk about it, grin grin grin cheesy

A few questions for you too:

1) If you stuck to your husband / wife, and you were both faithful, would you need condoms?
2) What did your parents do in the era condoms were not readily available?
3) Do you think HIV is a new virus?
4) Are condoms compulsory in a relationship, where both partners are monogamous?
5) Lastly - is your question purely hypothetical, or has the "issue" caught up with you?

1 Like

Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by ritchboi: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2007
use bread nylon,it works beta dan condom!
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by saucekid(m): 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2007
@ richboy,

hahahahahahahahahaha cheesy ,you no suppose waste your talent here breadnylon

@ poster,

you are giving me cause to suspect you oooooooooooo
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by ssRhino: 2:07am On Sep 08, 2007
richboi, u should be called rich comedian.
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by ikamefa(f): 3:20am On Sep 08, 2007
use any or all of the following alternatives:

pure water bags

cement bags

sacks of garri

nylon(shopping bags)
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by azpunpin: 4:17am On Sep 08, 2007
hahahahahahaaha,
Nah no go kill me for this NairaLand, You need to choose from any of the option wey guys don tell u abi u fit go BAGCO make then give u Polyma Bag make u dey use. grin

Love Ya.
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by Pain(m): 4:19am On Sep 08, 2007
CelloTape It. Easy undecided
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by mukina2: 10:29am On Sep 08, 2007
ikamefa:

use any or all of  the following alternatives:

pure water bags

cement bags

sacks of garri

nylon(shopping bags)

Gbam!!! grin grin grin grin
lai lai ika you wont kill me grin grin grin grin
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by CrazyMan(m): 12:35pm On Sep 08, 2007
Am not a sex freak; so I think I would be able to cope.

Any girl I make up my mind to date would have to go for an HIV test; if she tests negative, then we just have to remain faithful to each other.
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by tommy2k2(m): 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2007
tommy2k2:

do you really think all guys doesnt want sex so much in a relationship.
why do many people got infected with hiv, i think u av a query to answer in the court of realationship.
for those of u that wants to use all kind of bags and lylons for protections, i hope u dont have a tight game to play. while baloon exist, keep off unripe sex::"" cool shocked sad angry[flash=200,200][/flash]
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by xtranatura(m): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2007
If condoms was to be banned and Hiv is real the best thing to do is to pick 1 partner,that is if u know u can't do without sex,you two shld go for Hiv test and everytin is fine with you
smiley[color=#000099]
[/color]
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by olanajim(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2007
I would be the happiest man on the planet. Randy men would be forced to leave other people's babe alone. Women would learn never to sleep about. Failure to comply would attract severe penality.

Churches and mosques would be attractive to sinners especially those who had lost their way of salvation. People would be forced to practice abstinence, life would, a world without condom would be safer, I think churches would be the biggest beneficiaries.
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by Macutie(f): 4:26pm On Sep 09, 2007
ikamefa:

use any or all of the following alternatives:

pure water bags

cement bags

sacks of garri

nylon(shopping bags)

very funny! grin

but i ll abstain if my options where thinned down like that!
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by SwtNsoFLyy(f): 4:35pm On Sep 09, 2007

LOL, What a question!  cheesy  and quite entertaining reading the replies,

I dont know tho, because some sex 'craved' people will have a hard time dealing with reverting to abstinance. For all others, sticking to your spouse would be the best suggestion for those who creep and sneak behind their partners backs.   I'm cellibate for the most of 10 years, and dont have to prove myself , so banning of condoms  wouldn't make me any difference.  I just feel for teens and young adults who dont have  the kind of guidance or self control it takes to overcome sexual urges,  

love & light,

Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by saucekid(m): 4:43pm On Sep 09, 2007
if they bann condoms,bops no be small matter ooooooo,but as body no be wood, fun must continue na
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by sensualrose(f): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2013
embarassed :Pi think i"ll bcum a lesbian embarassedi think i"ll bcum a lesbian
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2013
Siena:

A few questions for you too:

1) If you stuck to your husband / wife, and you were both faithful, would you need condoms?
2) What did your parents do in the era condoms were not readily available?
3) Do you think HIV is a new virus?
4) Are condoms compulsory in a relationship, where both partners are monogamous?
5) Lastly - is your question purely hypothetical, or has the "issue" caught up with you?

gbamest gbam!
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2013
@sensualrose. Hahaha! U no well.

saucekid: if they bann condoms,bops no be small matter ooooooo,but as body no be wood, fun must continue na
like having it with men?? grin
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by sandybuckz(f): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2013
[color=#000099][/color]
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by iyobs7(f): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
Op plz make it, condom and postinor was banned...
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by iyobs7(f): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
Op plz make it, what if condom and postinor was banned...
Re: If Condom Was To Be Banned And Hiv Is Real What Will You Do? by greedie1(f): 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
Zip up.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Dating Sites Full Of Niaja Magas(yahoo Boiz) / True Love Does Not Necessary Guarantee Faithfulness(My Story Part 2) / He Said If I Get Someone That Can Marry Me, I Should Go Ahead.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.