Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,728 members, 7,834,418 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 03:01 PM

"Being Single Is Just A Status" Mimi Orjiekwe Writes As She Explains ???? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Being Single Is Just A Status" Mimi Orjiekwe Writes As She Explains ???? (205 Views)

TheBoobMovement Founder Lets Her Boobs Out As She Explains The Goal / Mimi Orjiekwe Slams Her Friend For Trying To Snatch Her Boyfriend (Photos) / Lady Tired Of Being Single Accepts Proposal From Her Imaginary Boyfriend (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Being Single Is Just A Status" Mimi Orjiekwe Writes As She Explains ???? by Boma99: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2021
"Being single is just a status" Mimi Orjiekwe writes as she explains that not everyone will find love
Read and Give your own insight/comment

Mimi Orjiekwe has said that not everyone will find the "right person". The actress added on Instagram that "being single is simply a standing , not destiny." Mimi was married to her colleague, Charles Billion, but their union, which produced one daughter, crashed in but two years following alleged infidelity on Charles' side which led him to father children with other women. After their marriage crashed, Mimi accused him of being a deadbeat dad. She also once mocked him after he did a condom campaign despite having three children with three different women.
Link Below ::::

https://www.maestrotub.com/2021/09/being-single-is-just-status-mimi.html

(1) (Reply)

Certain Childish Behaviours Of "NEW" Nlers / Getting Over Him, I'm Tired Guys Please Help Me Out. / I Need Help Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.