Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,909 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

What's The Meaning Of This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Meaning Of This? (374 Views)

What's The Meaning Of This Covering Half Of Her Face With Hand? / If You Know The Meaning Of This Picture, You Need Prayers / What Is The Meaning Of A Girl Posing Like This (18+ Pose) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Meaning Of This? by Ekele22(m): 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
The kind of banners I see this days, I'd wonder if the Almighty God won't be laughing upstairs.

Today,my rant isn't on ladies, let me leave the weaker gender alone this weekend,I hope to have their time soon.

I will be ranting on the nigerian randy pastors and I owe no one any Apology

Let's get down to business.....

Three personalities come down to play in the nigerian space and they are
1.The policemen
2.The Politicians
3.The Pastors.

Which is more corrupt? If you ask me,well I don't know the answer.
I will dwell on the later(pastors)

I grew up in a very religious environment and a sound background,though I refuse to be fanatical about everything.

I major on criticism and I dereive pleasure in it.
The company I was working,I was paid to find fault ( that's by the way)

Religion in nigeria has been bamboozle,and turned to junks,I do not take their words hook and sinker because they are not replica of what they preached.

I caught a pastor red handed asking my girlfriend out and he thinks she won't tell me.
Now the mean story.......
I came back from work so early because I needed to attend to some pressing issues at hand.
Well,I have been suspecting this god of men for some time but couldn't prove it
I drove straight to my friends place unannounced and park close by to watch what was going on.

This so called Revered from a reputable church which I won't mention name was park in his car asking someone to excuse my friend for him.

From his looks I know what he came for so I pretended to look away since he doesn't recognize me.
My friend happen to go see him in his car while I wait by.

I was so pissed off not because a man want to toast her but because he is a pastor and we know him as one.

I waited patiently until she was done with him and I then ask her what he said

My girlfriend told me everything that he want to date her and is asking her out.

Concludedly, I want people to understand that many are called but few are chosen,am not a saint but let those who are saddled with the responsibilities of spirituality keep to their calling or back out.

(1) (Reply)

If You're Dating A Yahoo Guy And Expect Him To Be Truthful, The Joke Is On You. / I Need Someone That Have Use Crowdyvest To Tell Me How It Is / What Actions Will You Take If You Caught Your Spouse In Bed With Your House Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.