Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) (3277 Views)

Please Ladies Be Careful Of "Tip Of The Head" / Meet Uganda Tribe That Groom Has To Bleep Bride’s Aunty To Test Man’s Pen!s Power / Ladies I Have A QUESTION: What Will You Do If You Had A PEN!S For A Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by BigDan69: 4:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
A woman has gone online to raise alarm after she found what she says is the tip of a man’s penis inside her food.

The woman ordered the local meal known as Tuo Zaafi when she visited a restaurant in Ghana.

But, half-way through her meal, she noticed her meat looks like a man’s penis.

The woman recorded the unique-looking meat she was served as she warned people to be careful where they eat.

Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Bizarre shocked
Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by chatinent: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Abeg, who get swallowir number? Abeg I wan confirm sth.. o God why.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jesus hmm
Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by KiNg0G: 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
wetin them gain, by doing this.
Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
What sort of rubbish is this! shocked

Ghanaian men don dey turn endangered specie be that o

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Just wow.
Life is full of surprises! Good & Bad though.

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
P
Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by ePoster: 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
chatinent:
Abeg, who get swallowir number? Abeg I wan confirm sth.. o God why.
grin
Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by debbydams(f): 5:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jesus
Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by Freelane33(m): 5:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Damn shittt
Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by chatinent: 5:14pm On Sep 10, 2021
ePoster:
grin

This is a serious issue. I'm just a concerned Nigerian.
Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:16pm On Sep 10, 2021
lipsrsealed
Falseprophet1,check am whether e still dey intact lipsrsealed

Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by Funmmyastic: 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Gross!
Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by blinking001(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Violence against men must end. Enough of this nonsense already.
Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 5:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
That pénis belongs to her cheating boyfriend, she killed him, cutoff his pénis and ate then posted it online so as to attract sympathy, I see the police tracing the missing boyfriend back to her, I see her getting arrested, I see her confessing to her crime.

This I have seen.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by WibusJaga: 5:43pm On Sep 10, 2021

But, half-way through her meal, she noticed her meat looks like a man’s penis.

Cheesos! It's even possible the woman also consumed the other blokos parts remaining only the tip, before noticing.

Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by OkuFaba(m): 5:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:
That pénis belongs to her cheating boyfriend, she killed him, cutoff his pénis and ate then posted it online so as to attract sympathy, I see the police tracing the missing boyfriend back to her, I see her getting arrested, I see her confessing to her crime.

This I have seen.
are you related to Righteousness2 you too dey see

3 Likes

Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by chiiraq802(m): 6:06pm On Sep 10, 2021
Make she eat am jhaarree.... after all they've been eating Preeq through the other mouth between there legs since 11 AD. grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by TayehJiboluwa(m): 7:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

undecided angry
Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 8:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Where's the balls? Who ate the balls? Another person might have eaten the balls thinking is ponmo

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by Dufil(m): 10:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
It's clout chasing. And it appears moulded.
Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by Nobody: 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lol lwkmd. Imagine say she done take some bites before she realize. Smellysperm check your................. Chai my head, who stone me
Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by Emeka71(m): 11:17pm On Sep 10, 2021
I believe she would love to eat this one.
Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by karkinase(m): 12:08am On Sep 11, 2021
Na amala joor
Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by Mastakija(m): 12:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Na amala jor
Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by Mastakija(m): 12:56am On Sep 11, 2021
karkinase:
Na amala joor
when i saw this i tot NL posted my comment twice grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Finds “tip Of Man’s Pen!s” In Her Food (photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 11, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
Lol lwkmd. Imagine say she done take some bites before she realize. Smellysperm check your................. Chai my head, who stone me
My own dey intact brah

(1) (Reply)

See What My Girlfriend Told Me / My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. / This Guy Has Made Up His Mind Not To Use His Certificate [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.