Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,990 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

See What My Girlfriend Told Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What My Girlfriend Told Me (3274 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Michaelbjune(m): 12:38pm On Jan 25, 2022
Good afternoon my Fellow Nairalanders

I want to write the story short

I saw my babe miss call yesterday so I now call her back, has I call her we start talking.
so has the conversation was going on she now ask me if I'm not interested joining Army again. I answer
her that I'm still afraid she also said that she is afraid too and she doesn't want to lose me. because of boko boys in the north so my brothers and sisters I was still talking to her on phone , she said I should try POLICE
I replied nooo I don't like POLICE instead of me joining POLICE I will prefer to join IMMIGRATION .

see the next thing she said......

Just try you know age is not by your side and you are 23 already didn't you know that your mate are doing yhaoo boys

I replied : God forbids Soo you're supporting yahoo boys. that thief people money and doing ritual too,

I can never in my life do such a terrible thing this is frouad do you know that I can hate you because of this statement.

she replied: I'm sorry you know yahoo boys it's just a game , but just give me a kiss before going to bed

I replied : back to sender I will never called you again I hangup the call

so I was thinking maybe some boy that join yhaoo boys is because of girls or some girls or big bombom push them to yhaoo boys

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:39pm On Jan 25, 2022
Your lie is too obvious..get out of here liar..
Stop coming up with words and things that didn't happen..
Only a blockhead is gonna believe you..haba na.. undecided undecided
Too desperate to paint women in a negative manner..
A 17 yr old kid claiming 23.. undecided
Keep deceiving yourself.. nonsense

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Deji3354: 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
All I know is at 23 you don't have sense
Your narrative even sounds like a 12 year old talking

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by fikayormi(m): 12:41pm On Jan 25, 2022
Bullshit

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Aboks(m): 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
Linus muhammed

1 Like

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Eyinju112(f): 12:43pm On Jan 25, 2022
You don’t have brain...
Did you read what you’ve just typed? Typing nonsense over jargon undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Truvelisback(m): 12:45pm On Jan 25, 2022
Michaelbjune:

I saw my babe miss call yesterday so I now call her back, has I call her we start talking.
so has the conversation was going on she now ask me if I'm not interested joining Army again. I answer
her that I'm still afraid she also said that she is afraid too and she doesn't want to lose me. because of boko boys in the north so my brothers and sisters I was still talking to her on phone , she said I should try POLICE
I replied nooo I don't like POLICE instead of me joining POLICE I will prefer to join IMMIGRATION .

Just try you know age is not by your side and you are 23 already didn't you know that your mate are doing yhaoo boys

I replied : God forbids Soo you're supporting yahoo boys. that thief people money and doing ritual too,

I can never in my life do such a terrible thing this is frouad do you know that I can hate you because of this statement.

she replied: I'm sorry you know yahoo boys it's just a game , but just give me a kiss before going to bed

so I was thinking maybe some boy that join yhaoo boys is because of girls or some girls or big bombom push them to yhaoo boys

Yes, she just want u to make it by fire by Force. Even if it will take u to do yahoo or ritual.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Michaelbjune(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2022
Truvelisback:
Yes, she just u to make it by fire by Force. Even if it will take u to do yahoo or ritual.
Truvelisback:
Yes, she just u to make it by fire by Force. Even if it will take u to do yahoo or ritual.
Truvelisback:
no be me my brother
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Truvelisback(m): 1:05pm On Jan 25, 2022
Michaelbjune:
no be me my brother
It's all rice.

2 Likes

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Michaelbjune(m): 1:06pm On Jan 25, 2022
calm down
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2022
Op. . Go and package ur life. . . Leave d bae. . U stil have a long way to go. .

if she want u to do yahoo. Then tell her yes, u wanna do it, then travel far away where she wil nt be seein u. . I bet she wil find anoda boyfriend because ur mumu too much grin

afta send me her number make i advice her too grin

I Flew wink
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Michaelbjune(m): 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2022
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Michaelbjune(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
tongue
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Michaelbjune(m): 1:24pm On Jan 25, 2022
teddybarz:
Op. . Go and package ur life. . . Leave d bae. . U stil have a long way to go. .

if she want u to do yahoo. Then tell her yes, u wanna do it, then travel far away where she wil nt be seein u. . I bet she wil find anoda boyfriend because ur mumu too much grin

afta send me her number make i advice her too grin

I Flew wink
. are you seriouse
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Michaelbjune(m): 1:26pm On Jan 25, 2022
Eyinju112:
You don’t have brain...
hmmmmmm
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Michaelbjune(m): 1:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
Eyinju112:
You don’t have brain...
just lie down
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2022
Michaelbjune:
. are you seriouse

yes wink
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Sonnobax15(m): 2:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
grin
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Gold179: 3:16pm On Jan 25, 2022
you no get mind to join army who go give you mind to do yahoo?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by headbasher96(m): 3:36pm On Jan 25, 2022
sad

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by AgentGoat: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
You don't know the difference between Has and As?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Candidlady: 4:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
Michaelbjune:

My advice is bros please join ENGLISH SCHOOL first before joining any other thing...
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by udomonday: 4:49pm On Jan 25, 2022
Michaelbjune:

I replied nooo I don't like POLICE instead of me joining POLICE I will prefer to join IMMIGRATION .how come they are so many kids in nairaland these days.

Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by udomonday: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2022
Michaelbjune:

how come they are so many kids in nairaland these days.
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Homeboiy: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2022
You can’t even join yahoo because I sure say no be this kind English you go Dey write for clients.

Go join Agbero for motor park
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
You for go school first, why are you so eager to dash Nigerian govt your life?
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Michaelbjune(m): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2022
Candidlady:

My advice is bros please join ENGLISH SCHOOL first before joining any other thing...

just lie down
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Michaelbjune(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2022
Homeboiy:
You can’t even join yahoo because I sure say no be this kind English you go Dey write for clients.

Go join Agbero for motor park
just lie down
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by investorcj(m): 5:54pm On Jan 25, 2022
Da Bleep did I just read.either this op is a foooooool or a nicompoop without an iota of sense.
Wtf men >: undecided
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by bmdmix11: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2022
boring
Re: See What My Girlfriend Told Me by Eben91: 8:04pm On Jan 25, 2022
[quote author=Michaelbjune post=109679161]Good afternoon my Fellow Nairalanders

Lie Mohammed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beats Up Transgender Woman When He Discovered She Had Male Instruments / When A Girl 'Toasts' A Guy / His Gf Is Crushing On A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.