Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. (3279 Views)

Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much / Man Got Married At 19, Had Child Before 20 Highlights Gains Of Early Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by elated177: 11:06am On Feb 20, 2022
El Elohe Yahshrael!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman getting married in her late teen.

Most of the women who are in their seventies, sixties and late fifties now, got married before they hit 20 years. Some even got married before they got to fifteen years. And so many of them raised many great men and women.

I have always been of the opinion that women should preserve their virginity.

El Elohe Yahshrael! Hallelu YAH!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by Pilopher: 11:23am On Feb 20, 2022
FTC.
The world is elvoving so ... I keep my speech for now
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by kennywiz: 11:24am On Feb 20, 2022
Emmm... Really don't know what to say. cool
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by wenogodie2: 11:27am On Feb 20, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

There is absolutely nothing wrong with a woman getting married in her late teen.

Most of the women who are in their seventies, sixties and late fifties now, got married before they hit 20 years. Some even got married before they got to fifteen years. And so many of them raised many great men and women.

You're advising underaged girls less than 15 to get married. What kind of weed did you smoke this early Sunday morning.

This is obviously a pedophile thread.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by Jeon(f): 11:28am On Feb 20, 2022

3 Likes

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 20, 2022
elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

Shove it... Are we to marry ourselves?

Pressure us too much and we would turn to lesbianism! angry

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by Pilopher: 11:37am On Feb 20, 2022
He was high in some thing when typing this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by FriendsAndFans(m): 1:24pm On Feb 20, 2022
well i know you will probably lay emphasis on biblical characters but i'll have you know this is the 21st century and times are different

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by elated177: 3:03pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:

That's why I added this part: "if possible".

About the lesbianism part, what has pressure got to do with it? No one is begging you not to turn to the abominable act of lesbianism. A situation where a woman displays her body for her fellow woman to ravish is disgusting.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by elated177: 3:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
wenogodie2:

You're advising underaged girls less than 15 to get married. What kind of weed did you smoke this early Sunday morning.

What made it pedophile thread?

Where did I say that they should get married before the age 15 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by elated177: 3:08pm On Feb 20, 2022
FriendsAndFans:
well i know you will probably lay emphasis on biblical characters but i'll have you know this is the 21st century and times are different

Has the world changed for the better?
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by YoSlowDown: 3:13pm On Feb 20, 2022
Datboredberri:

grin
And your name tho
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by Chinehz(f): 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
The ladies in their 20s then can never be compared to the ones we have now.....they had sense,they were cultured and could keep their homes
But dear op majority of the ladies in their 20s now are serious overgrown babies and slay queens...
Marry one at your own risk

2 Likes

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by wenogodie2: 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
elated177:

What made it pedophile thread?

Where did I say that they should get married before the age 15 years.

Read your comment again. Especially the one I quoted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by elated177: 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2022
wenogodie2:

Read your comment again. Especially the one I quoted.

Go and read the message again.
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by elated177: 4:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chinehz, are you in your twenties?
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by elated177: 5:27pm On Feb 20, 2022
What a wise man sees while seated, a fool will not see it, even while standing on an iroko tree.
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by Chinehz(f): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
elated177:
Chinehz, are you in your twenties?
Sadly Yep embarassed embarassed
Wish I was older cos this my generation no dey gimme joy at all
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by wenogodie2: 7:11pm On Feb 20, 2022
elated177:

Go and read the message again.

I have read it 5 times. You clearly wrote below and your message here is clear:

elated177:
El Elohe Yahshrael!

... Some even got married before they got to fifteen years. And so many of them raised many great men and women.
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by elated177: 9:47pm On Feb 20, 2022
wenogodie2:

I have read it 5 times. You clearly wrote below and your message here is clear:

You didn't grasp what you read.
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by elated177: 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
Chinehz:

Sadly Yep embarassed embarassed
Wish I was older cos this my generation no dey gimme joy at all

You are not one who is getting married to them.
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by budaatum: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Kind of reminds me how women are enslaved even by those who do not intend it.

Thankfully, women are eating the fruit the men forbade, and are gaining wisdom and opening eyes and will soon free their sons from the ignorance of Adams who think women are their rib.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by elated177: 11:07pm On Feb 20, 2022
budaatum:

Thankfully, women are eating the fruit the men forbade, and are gaining wisdom and opening eyes and will soon free their sons from the ignorance of Adams who think women are their rib.

What is the relevance of what you spewed here to the message, Budaatum?

This type of thread is not for lesbians and feminists.

1 Like

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by budaatum: 3:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
elated177:

What is the relevance of what you spewed here to the message, Budaatum?

This type of thread is not for lesbians and feminists.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by Candidlady: 3:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
budaatum:

Thankfully, women are eating the fruit the men forbade, and are gaining wisdom and opening eyes and will soon free their sons from the ignorance of Adams who think women are their rib .

Watch em ignorants throw stones @bolded.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by elated177: 8:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
[quote author=budaatum post=110419563][/quote]

What's with all the rants, Budaatum? Just because I advised women to get married before the age of 20 if possible? Ehehehehe! What is really annoying you? Ehehehehe!
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by elated177: 8:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
Candidlady:

Watch em ignorants throw stones @bolded.....

Are you married?
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by elated177: 8:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
Budaatum, are you male or a female?

Are you married?
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by budaatum: 3:31pm On Feb 22, 2022
elated177:
Budaatum, are you male or a female?

Are you married?

budaatum:

You know very well this question gets the stock answer. Lol!

buda is both male and female,
both equally is buda created.

Just imagine the responses I'd get if my gender were known, and pigs, yuk! Besides, I never find it relevant to topics at hand.
Re: My Advice To The Females: Get Married Before 20 Years If Possible. by InfinityFabric: 5:49pm On Feb 22, 2022
wenogodie2:

The weed your ancestors smoked right ?
There's hardly any region in this world whose ancestors didn't have marriages to women < 15 yrs. And no one call it rape/pedophilia duh.
It's always the pseudo idiots.
Women maturity and readiness is not by age duh. Some mature faster than others.

Of course there are case where it is bad and should be condemned. By a blanked judgement is as stupid as it gets.

The people you worship here: https://www.legalgenealogist.com/2012/01/20/part-3-how-old/

(1) (2) (Reply)

For All Female "Obidients" Aka Obidensinas (pix) / Difference Between An African Man & The White Man In Relationships / Guys!!! Would You Go To Market And Get A Body Magic For Your Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.