Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,128 members, 7,821,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) (68213 Views)

Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by michaelbills(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2021
A woman is not meant to “LEAD” a church. I didn’t see it anywhere in the Bible. In fact she should not preach at a gathering of MEN. A woman can be your queen,President,ceo,counselor,therapist,mentor etc.
I am a sinner who’s probably going to sin again but this thing that people turn what they call house of Jehovah to husband and wife business is appalling. They will say God called me this and that.
The day I will see a Pastor with no wife and is not a Catholic priest. Then I will take him seriously.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by ENGINEERG(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2021
Business
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Luckydubby7(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2021
Hmm
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Eaglesence: 10:05am On Sep 12, 2021
RepoMan007:
What is ministry that people always treat it like some business startup?

I wonder too. For me it is rhe work/Gods business that i fear to toil with for fear of going wrong. Na im some people go dey drag like one money making business venture.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Abasstoheeb(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2021
Sooner or later people will realise Most this clerics are not different from us
We’re all equal in front of almighty we’re only differentiating ourselves because of little gifts God gave them that we think they’re higher than us

Sit down talk to your God you’ll know God answer all prayer without taking someone as semi God

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by 9japride(m): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2021
Faber:
These guys will open T. B Joshua's secrets. If T.B Joshua's hands are soiled omo they will now launch an offensive against him. Though he is late, but a lot of damage will be done.

Hope madam Joshua is ready for the battle ahead.
[color=#006600][/color]

Why must they expose secrets? It's only those with childish behavior that exposes secrets.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Fizzyflexi: 10:06am On Sep 12, 2021
Winters23:

but when Taliban say thesame thing you just typed people will call them terrorists...

The bitter truth most people will never admit is that both Muslims and Christians oppress women!

Non of them are innocent

Do you even understand the write up or you just want to be controversial Sir?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Lostchild(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2021
Let me not say what is on my mind concerning the daughters of eve lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by abobote: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2021
Occultic man
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by ikorodureporta: 10:09am On Sep 12, 2021
Sign of failure by Joshua
She too go soon join the husband
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Joshuazedd(m): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2021
It's normal that she would only work with those loyal to her
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by NobleRace: 10:11am On Sep 12, 2021
Faber:
These guys will open T. B Joshua's secrets. If T.B Joshua's hands are soiled omo they will now launch an offensive against him. Though he is late, but a lot of damage will be done.

They wouldn't.

Their loyalty is to Joshua and not the woman. Also, they'll want to start their own church, they wouldn't soul their mentor, otherwise, they wouldn't get members. Who wants to attend a church of a pastor mentored by a pervert?
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by absoluteSuccess: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

We already know that TB Joshua was faking miracles with paid actors that fake illness or demonic possession and he failed many prophecies. He only appeared to be getting prophecies right because out of the many predictions he made, his team only releases videos of the ones that happened after the fact. Some times many years later or sometimes even though it's not exactly correct they pretend it is.
I doubt there is any more stuff that they can reveal about the man that people that have sense don't know already.

The only redeeming quality TB Joshua had was in his philanthropy. Nothing more

That particular one is the true religion. The rest is not in any way in his power.

Only God can heal. Never expect the fullness of the Divine in mortals like you and I.

Meanwhile, the woman has been denied while the prophet lived, now she comes to power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by airsaylongcome: 10:12am On Sep 12, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
That's the problem of female bosses, no matter how, no matter position, they will always show love to one and hate to the other undecided

One of the prophetess I work for in the past always find way to evict any male church member that she feel she can't control.
When I ask her the reason for doing that, her response to the question make me feel some how about her.

The Olu of Itsekiri recently did something similar. I guess he's a woman too

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Royalty0001: 10:13am On Sep 12, 2021
BassReeves:

A stitch in time, saves nine.
No sensible person would go to sleep with the roof of his or her house is on fire. Sensible woman, you can't sleep with the roof on fire. Better to take care of problems before they take care of you.
what's your location I want to buy you beer for being so reasonable

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by okpas01: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2021
I didn't see any disciple leaving. Let's be sure of what we are posting.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by airsaylongcome: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2021
RepoMan007:
What is ministry that people always treat it like some business startup?

But it is a business venture!
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Nonexisting1: 10:15am On Sep 12, 2021
Faber:

How did you know TB Joshua had secrets, are you gatekeeper of heaven?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:18am On Sep 12, 2021
BassReeves:

A stitch in time, saves nine.
No sensible person would go to sleep with the roof of his or her house is on fire. Sensible woman, you can't sleep with the roof on fire. Better to take care of problems before they take care of you.

Isn’t that Obasanjo house in Ota when it gut fire ??
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by onomeabuja: 10:21am On Sep 12, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Till date, I don't believe in the word 'Female Pastors', I will rather call them Church Mummies!
This news isn't surprising. This is what happens when the 'Daddy GO' dies. The woman immediately changes cabinet and that is usually the down fall of such churches. Check the history of churches whose founder (husbands) died and their wives took over, check what's left of them. It's usually not always the same ever. Another Bethel loading...

This is why I do say this with my full chest that 98% of these Female Pastors are ONLY Pastors because their husbands or the man they are crushing on are Pastors. They are Pastors because of the need to support their husbands ministry. Some of them even became born again, active in the church so as to win the Pastor into marriage which earned them an automatic 'Pastor Mrs'. When their husband dies, you will see the true color of Mummy GO / Pastor Wife. Mummy loves me, mummy supports my ministry, die first we go confirm am.

Many workers and pastors who have toiled and labor in the church will be thrown into 'Oh God' and 'it is well' and mummy's excuse will be, he or she never liked & respected me when my husband was alive, they are stealing church money bla bla bla.

Woman no dey born again finish ooo Fear Woman!
this one comot from ur mouth respect to u sister

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by meolaniyi(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2021
These young ladies live's we're wasted by the criminal pastor. So where are they moving to now?

I pity the gullibles

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by majamajic(m): 10:22am On Sep 12, 2021
All young women

Women knows women
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by juman(m): 10:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Either the report is true or not.
I cant blame the new church head.
There is not so much fund available as in TB joshua time.
Its new beginning.

She might even later do more philanthropist activities more than her husband.
But now they have to slow down things a bit.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Winters23: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Fizzyflexi:

Do you even understand the write up or you just want to be controversial Sir?

Read her post again
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Neddstark: 10:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Buliwyf:

We already know that TB Joshua was faking miracles with paid actors that fake illness or demonic possession and he failed many prophecies. He only appeared to be getting prophecies right because out of the many predictions he made, his team only releases videos of the ver few ones that happened after the fact. Some times many years later or sometimes even though it's not exactly correct they pretend it is.
I doubt there is any more stuff that they can reveal about the man that people that have sense don't know already.

The only redeeming quality TB Joshua had was in his philanthropy. Nothing more.

Some people dont know o. They believed everything he did was real.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by juman(m): 10:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Women are better leaders than men I believe.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by phemmyfour: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2021
The beginning of the end of one man's business
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Neddstark: 10:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Doubt there was a plan for continuity in the ministry. If the next leader of Synagogue is not spiritually sound, charismatic and media frenzy like the late TBJ then sorry, the ministry may lose some support
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Skoonheid(f): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2021
[quote author=Buliwyf post=105734284]

You speak ill of the dead, and cause harm to those who live after him. A man you're not worthy to lace his shoes while he was alive. You too will die, but no body will remember you for anything, good or evil.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Buliwyf: 10:36am On Sep 12, 2021
Skoonheid:

You speak ill of the dead, and cause harm to those who live after him. A man you're not worthy to lace his shoes while he was alive. You too will die, but no body will remember you for anything, good or evil.

Emotional pained rant. I speak fact. We cannot suspend facts because you fake prophet is dead. We only hope he finds peace in the afterlife. But he was fake. We said it when he was alive. He was fake. We will keep saying it while he is dead.

The idiots lacing his shoes while he was alive are they better than you? They obviously are that's why you think there is something important about lacing shoes. LMAO.

Nobody will remember your prophet either. As soon as the present crop of mindless followers die off, his name will be lost to time like other charlatans before him.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by sylve11: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2021
Lostchild:

When you foolishly involve a woman in your vision and commission, they will kill your vision.

Deep....... cool

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by hotseat: 10:39am On Sep 12, 2021
Dear Mama G.O,

Please, I plead with you in all honesty to tread cautiously in your attempt to address perceived wrongs done to you.

The spiritual battle ahead is enormous and you need all the Solomonic wisdom to pilot the affairs at the SCOAN!

Remember is not by power or by might that you'll prevail.

Don't do anything that will bring reproach to the memory of your late iconic husband, SCOAN and all those who are spiritually attracted to your late husband.

A word, they say, is enough for the wise!

Thanks and God bless you, Ma!

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can A Born Again Give A Head During Sex? / "Touch My Wife, I Will Kill You" - Pastor Adeboye Declares / Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.