Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) (68192 Views)

Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Dobodobo04: 10:43am On Sep 12, 2021
Why are all the disciples being evicted women? Are they the late pastor’s disciples or harems? Lol.

Women will see ordinary men, leave him and all flock to powerful men in droves.

Maybe to have influence or power means stronger genes, hence why women always want that association, so their offspring can be beneficiaries. Haha.

So women, here is my question, and women only should answer. Would you contest with other women to lay at the lair of a powerful man or would u just find MR ordinary and chill with? Honest answer pls!!! Haha.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2021
Disciples na women?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Adamgeneral12: 10:45am On Sep 12, 2021
airsaylongcome:

The Olu of Itsekiri recently did something similar. I guess he's a woman too
Men do that too but women do it the most.
Is just to be secure of oneself
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by philasine(m): 10:46am On Sep 12, 2021
Don't believe all you read, first see the video, all I was seeing were females with bags but is any of the wise men lady?
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Myer(m): 10:47am On Sep 12, 2021
RiyadhGoddess:
Till date, I don't believe in the word 'Female Pastors', I will rather call them Church Mummies!
This news isn't surprising. This is what happens when the 'Daddy GO' dies. The woman immediately changes cabinet and that is usually the down fall of such churches. Check the history of churches whose founder (husbands) died and their wives took over, check what's left of them. It's usually not always the same ever. Another Bethel loading...

This is why I do say this with my full chest that 98% of these Female Pastors are ONLY Pastors because their husbands or the man they are crushing on are Pastors. They are Pastors because of the need to support their husbands ministry. Some of them even became born again, active in the church so as to win the Pastor into marriage which earned them an automatic 'Pastor Mrs'. When their husband dies, you will see the true color of Mummy GO / Pastor Wife. Mummy loves me, mummy supports my ministry, die first we go confirm am.

Many workers and pastors who have toiled and labor in the church will be thrown into 'Oh God' and 'it is well' and mummy's excuse will be, he or she never liked & respected me when my husband was alive, they are stealing church money bla bla bla.

Woman no dey born again finish ooo Fear Woman!

Considering you're a lady, I think this is quite real and true.
But does it mean even the Holyspirit couldnt change their innate woman-nature?

I can't even imagine what would happen if my former pastor died (God forbid) cos his wife is fire and brimstone all in one.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Reference(m): 10:48am On Sep 12, 2021
Thought his fans were yapping about that his Ministry was different from mainstream pentecostals where family influence is strong...
What can be more clannish than the wife here cracking the whip.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 12, 2021
The game is over.

The charade is over.

Synagogue was never a Christian church. It was a gathering of loaves and fishes christians

Which is the problem with the church today. Too many people are in it for the loaves and the fishes

I hope that propels poeple to stop believing in TB. And start following Jesus

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Realmi: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2021
Nonexisting1:
How did you know TB Joshua had secrets, are you gatekeeper of heaven?
noooo, he is deputy Jesus
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by ultimateprof: 10:50am On Sep 12, 2021
I already know that things like this will happen. Never mind because this woman has used her hands to dig her grave. Let's wait for the return match!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 10:52am On Sep 12, 2021
Faber:
These guys will open T. B Joshua's secrets. If T.B Joshua's hands are soiled omo they will now launch an offensive against him. Though he is late, but a lot of damage will be done.

Hope madam Joshua is ready for the battle ahead.

Something like this happened immediately jesus left this world.

If you are Bible scholar, you would know that Peter and Paul had issue concerning how gospel would be propagated.

Back to Joshua, .....wife total not carried along by husband, cos he said he was the one that called and not wife, now that he left, wife would do everything to take charge and to do that she must push out those who are above her before in the ministry , those who think they were supposed to worship her along with her husband when he was alive, the way other mummy GO's are being worshipped.

With this, TB Joshua had left and not to blame, if wife pull down the church cos of ego. The blame would be totally on her.

Joshua had come, faced challenges and conquered. He delivered message that his Creator sent him already.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by jaxxy(m): 10:55am On Sep 12, 2021
Adamgeneral12:
That's the problem of female bosses, no matter how, no matter position, they will always show love to one and hate to the other undecided

One of the prophetess I work for in the past always find way to evict any male church member that she feel she can't control.
When I ask her the reason for doing that, her response to the question make me feel some how about her.

Why will disciples disrespect the prophets wife in the 1st place? Or u saw nothing wrong or suspicious with such characters? If they disrespected her husband I’m sure he will do same and evict them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by 9gerian: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2021
True.

A lot of people think women are oppressed because of the current patriarchal system of the world. But God mandated this system of order to take care of both gender and create the necessary balance.

If the roles were reversed, women will likely wreak more havoc/ hardship on the male folk and there may be no room or attempt to even reason or explain why.

AuntRose:
Women in power act like gods, in my faculty the faculty dean misbehaves so much without any tangible reason. I don't know if the spirit of domination descends on us if we find ourselves in the corridor of power, that attitude isn't a nice one and should stop please

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Hanibbal(m): 10:59am On Sep 12, 2021
meolaniyi:
These young ladies live's we're wasted by the criminal pastor. So where are they moving to now?

I pity the gullibles

How are their lives wasted?
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Fiscus105(m): 11:01am On Sep 12, 2021
jaxxy:

Why will disciples disrespect the prophets wife in the 1st place? Or u saw nothing wrong or suspicious with such characters? If they disrespected her husband I’m sure he will do same and evict them.

Disrespect or not worship her as other worship their own mummy G.O
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Reference(m): 11:02am On Sep 12, 2021
In
Modrov:
The game is over.

The charade is over.

Synagogue was never a Christian church. It was a gathering of loaves and fishes christians

Which is the problem with the church today. Too many people are in it for the loaves and the fishes

Well someone previously alluded here that his philanthropy in effect was the most effective tool in bag summarising philantrophy to be the essence of Christianity and perhaps vise versa. Such that Bill Gates may as well be a secret Cardinal from heaven. Funny.... But loaves and fishes Christianity indeed. Much more consideration for John 6:26 rather than Matt 6:33.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by camri: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2021
absoluteSuccess:

That particular one is the true religion. The rest is not in any way in his power.

Only God can heal. Never expect the fullness of the Divine in mortals like you and I.

Meanwhile, the woman has been denied while the prophet lived, now she comes to power.
if God can heal as you rightly said, then why is miracles scarce nowadays unlike in the days of old when elijah, isaiah, paul and co performed signs and wonders in the name of God
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by moneyissweet(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2021
Cuz she knows that her husband's hands is clean and that is why she don't give a fck.

The disciples should rather be scared of their lives now that their enemy is in charge.

Faber:
These guys will open T. B Joshua's secrets. If T.B Joshua's hands are soiled omo they will now launch an offensive against him. Though he is late, but a lot of damage will be done.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Selfmotivated: 11:13am On Sep 12, 2021
That's her problem
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Oracleforce: 11:15am On Sep 12, 2021
This kind of proposition of inheritancy in the church leadership is not found in any part of the scripture...
Jesus is the head of the church, what is wrong with allowing Jesus to church this next general-overseer or senior pastor as the case may be. ..
In the history of the church, there wasn't this kind of inhertancy style in the church....but because some of the churches do operate according to the standard and principles of the world, so, the world system has taken over the doctrine of churches...and ministries...
Let see how far sis Evelyn will go in pioneering the affairs of synagogue church for all nation
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by judedwriter(m): 11:21am On Sep 12, 2021
I smell church politics....

In this church matter, blood is thicker than water.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by camri: 11:21am On Sep 12, 2021
Modrov:
The game is over.

The charade is over.

TBJ healed the sick, helped the poor

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by enemyofprogress: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2021
Faber:

what secrets? Only people like you will believe them. Why didn’t they open up before now? Secret ko, asiri ni

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Adamgeneral12: 11:22am On Sep 12, 2021
jaxxy:

If you don't know, make you know now.
The rank of inspector general na the same with the rank of his wife.

The respect that sergeant give inspector general, na the same he go give the wife, but terms and conditions are apply

You mess up with your G.O's wife, you mess up with the husband.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by VULCAN(m): 11:22am On Sep 12, 2021
People like this require psychological evaluation.

This story is about a woman exercising her authority over people she doesn't like and this persons conclusion is to say that Christianity oppresses women.

Instead of this character to confess that they worship Sango or they are an atheist they foolishly want to use any news to attack Christianity.

Few people can stick to the point because they lack the ability to focus.

Winters23:

but when Taliban say thesame thing you just typed people will call them terrorists...

The bitter truth most people will never admit is that both Muslims and Christians oppress women!

Non of them are innocent

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Fiscus105:

Disrespect or not worship her as other worship their own mummy G.O

Na only mummy G.O dem dey worship? What of Daddy G.O? Just respect the wife like u do to the husband. Anybody who doesn’t has an inordinate ambition.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by airsaylongcome: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

Men do that too but women do it the most.
Is just to be secure of oneself

It IS NOT DONE more by either men or women. It's is done by everyone in leadership. And IT IS NOT A BAD THING! IT IS EXPECTED OF A NEW PRINCE.

Read The Prince by Nicolo Machiavelli.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by jaxxy(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

If you don't know, make you know now.
The rank of inspector general na the same with the rank of his wife.

The respect that sergeant give inspector general, na the same he go give the wife, but terms and conditions are apply

You mess up with your G.O's wife, you mess up with the husband.

Exactly! Unless the inspector general gave the sergeant permission to disrespect. Lol
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Winters23: 11:26am On Sep 12, 2021
VULCAN:
People like this require psychological evaluation.

This story is about a woman exercising her authority over people she doesn't like and this persons conclusion is to say that Christianity oppresses women.

Instead of this character to confess that they worship Sango or they are an atheist they foolishly want to use any news to attack Christianity.

Few people can stick to the point because they lack the ability to focus.

grin

E pain am

1 Corinthians 14:34-35, Paul wrote: “As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by absoluteSuccess: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2021
camri:
if God can heal as you rightly said, then why is miracles scarce nowadays unlike in the days of old when elijah, isaiah, paul and co performed signs and wonders in the name of God

What's the ratio of the healers to the world population from then to now?

We have the answer in the healthcare facilities that God has given us from being fruitful.

That too is a miracle of God who created man to solve his own problems and be self sufficient to a great extent.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2021
sad Those Evicted will later come out and tell the world how TB joshua use female/day old baby for ritual sad.Watch and see
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 12, 2021
camri:
TBJ healed the sick, helped the poor

No. Jesus did that. Not TBJ. Jesus.

Besides Christianity is not about healing and miracles and money alone. It is about every one following and being changed by.the living Christ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.