Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) (68188 Views)

Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by BeboNGN: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2021
Buliwyf:

This guy always deflects to indirect ad hominem and whataboutism as soon as he cannot answer a question. I can swear on my life you haven't healed a blind man before. Can you swear on yours? And he is talking about conclusions lol. Guy bring proof instead wasting people's time.

Trust me, the thing about looking at pictures applies to you too. It is likely you won't even be bold enough to address me if you know me. Stick to countering points with points instead trying to appeal to some meaningless superiority. Lol

I have looked through your antecedent on religion, there's no point engaging you any further. A man that has already concluded in his mind can't be saved
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by Buliwyf: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2021
BeboNGN:

I have looked through your antecedent on religion, there's no point engaging you any further. A man that has already concluded in his mind can't be saved

Lol. So many people with messiah complex. Have you even saved yourself? Even your pastors are failing at saving themselves and their family members yet followers like you are bothered about saving others lol. I haven't laughed so hard in a while. Thanks man grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by RichieGrassi(m): 1:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
Babes wey baba dey use hold body. E don die Una pursue them commot. Na Na “Big Brothers” go come enter now. As madam don replace Oga. Lol �
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 8:32am On Sep 15, 2021
Why does he have so many female desciples? And why do they live in church premises?
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by TheOgaBoss: 8:40am On Sep 15, 2021
jaxxy:

Why will disciples disrespect the prophets wife in the 1st place? Or u saw nothing wrong or suspicious with such characters? If they disrespected her husband I’m sure he will do same and evict them.
how do u know they disrespected her? It could just be an issue of giving a dog a bad name so as to hang it. All I see is a new leader getting rid of all the previous leaders loyalists so she can bring in her own people, not different from what our politicians do.
Re: TB Joshua’s Wife Evict Disciples From SCOAN (Video) by jaxxy(m): 9:09am On Sep 15, 2021
TheOgaBoss:
how do u know they disrespected her? It could just be an issue of giving a dog a bad name so as to hang it. All I see is a new leader getting rid of all the previous leaders loyalists so she can bring in her own people, not different from what our politicians do.

If they don’t disrespect her there won’t be an issue or ur people, her people. They supposed to be all Gods people not he or she’s people. There was definitely a loyalty issue Sm where

This is besides the cabals that I heard seized the prophets fones from the wife and deleted all the information in it. Sm stole money from the vault yet she should evict these criminals in disciples skin?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Very Soon Nobody Would Be Able To Buy Or Sell Anything Without The Chips / Any Fulani Herdsman You See , Kill Him, Cut His Head - Apostle Suleiman / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.