Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] (4922 Views)

Kayanmata: Abuja Men Be Careful / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by squash47(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2021
Olamilekxy:

Big fool my brodaa.

The guy dey talk nonsense with confidence

Shut up. So if man eat one plate of rice finish, wash plate keep, he is a fool ? What's there ? Eat and wash plate na big work ? Oga, you're a dirty young man..

1 Like

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:38am On Sep 11, 2021
squash47:

Shut up. So if man eat one plate of rice finish, wash plate keep, he is a fool ? What's there ? Eat and wash plate na big work ? Oga, you're a dirty young man..
You ignorance is really funny though, why i as a father wash my plates when you are there as a child doing nothing? So i wash my plates you wash yours? We would probably queue in the kitchen to wash our dishes grin
Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by Kingcalls: 8:06am On Sep 11, 2021
squash47:

So if a man handles his stuff he is a simp ? Damn you all are lazy lots pretending to be alpha males.

You're just looking for women to slave for you all. That's why they don't respect you people. Never seen my mom disrespect my dad....
If you continue with this mentality, you will end up a sad old man who will never get love from any woman.

Guy ...the only thing women respect is money....go and mk money...and if ur dad had money, he wudnt b doing that
Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by Davash222(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2021
squash47:

stop making your father look stupid in public forum. Accord him little respect. A married man washing plate when his children are around is foolishness. There are levels to parenting. I've failed as a son if I have a father like yours.

2 Likes

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by squash47(m): 8:58am On Sep 11, 2021
Davash222:

stop making your father look stupid in public forum. Accord him little respect. A married man washing plate when his children are around is foolishness. There are levels to parenting. I've failed as a son if I have a father like yours.

I'm proud of him because what he did thought me how to be independent and neat. I don't stock pile dirty plates. He thought me how to be socially responsible.

Meanwhile, I want you to understand that all homes are not like yours. In my home, we prioritize social responsibility and decency. Keeping dirty plate is a dirty habbit. Which we were taught to avoid.

If keeping dirty plates by your father is a good habbit, when you have your own home, teach your children how to store dirty plates and wait till the younger ones come back from school to come and wash it.

I can imagine the number of house flies celebrating dirty plates in your kitchen right now.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by squash47(m): 9:00am On Sep 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

Guy ...the only thing women respect is money....go and mk money...and if ur dad had money, he wudnt b doing that

No, my dad is very poor. He borrowed money from your dad to send my siblings to study abroad.

Every body is not as poor as your family. Plus, money is not everything. Lifestyle matters alot.

1 Like

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by squash47(m): 9:01am On Sep 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You ignorance is really funny though, why i as a father wash my plates when you are there as a child doing nothing? So i wash my plates you wash yours? We would probably queue in the kitchen to wash our dishes grin

He is a father, he teaches his children how to be responsible adults. I wonder what your father ever taught you. Do you think some men are not good in keeping homes ?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by Kingcalls: 9:21am On Sep 11, 2021
squash47:

No, my dad is very poor. He borrowed money from your dad to send my siblings to study abroad.

Every body is not as poor as your family. Plus, money is not everything. Lifestyle matters alot.

Close mouth ..ur papa no get money
Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by squash47(m): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2021
Kingcalls:

Close mouth ..ur papa no get money

grin grin grin
Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by Olamilekxy(m): 11:38am On Sep 11, 2021
squash47:

While I have daughters or son?? Your dad use to wash plate for house?
Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by DaInferno(m): 12:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
squash47:

Shut up your dirty mouth .
He won't even need you to help him. He will do it immediately he is done eating. He is not waiting for you.

Stop pretending to be a good child. Not all father's wait for their children to help them do minor things. Most men are disgusted by dirty plates.
ok boss
Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by Victerica(m): 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
You should calm down, bro.
Re: The World Needs More Redpilled Fathers Like This Man!! MEN! Be Like Him! [photo] by Bennysam: 2:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
squash47:
yes, because he taught me how to be a responsible adult by always being clean and getting my plates wahsed without waiting for anybody.
Pray your wife don't take advantage of it

(1) (2) (Reply)

Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend / Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls / She Doesn't Love you If You Only Fvck Her And She Doesn't Allow You To Kiss Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.