Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son (7096 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by DrayZee: 12:57am On Sep 11, 2021
“What do women really want?”
Ask your wife.
No one here can give you the answer you’re looking for.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by JohnnyPalmer: 1:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Don't mind all these people that are saying you should forgive her

She will still cheat in the future if you do

She's ungrateful and can't be satisfied by you obviously

Trow her to the wolves

Your Son should be your priority henceforth

Confront her with the truth, cos you the only one hurting inside
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Ikwerelastborn: 1:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Justanonymous:
Ok I never wanted to share this with anyone else ( my Best friend and neighbor knows) till I decide on what to do with her but an earlier thread on nairaland today about this same paternity issue that I read ( Papa ijeoma) is making me pen this down and due to the insensitive nature of the issue I had to create a new account because she is also in nairaland like me

Me and my lady ( we aren't married but engaged) never hide anything from one another, she knows the password to my phone's and I likewise her's but we never picked each other's call or read a text that isn't meant for the person that owns the phone

But everything changed 7 weeks ago when a text came through to her phone from a number she saved with a different name but in that text the person Said " you can't give my son to that small boy, he is my son and when I get back home I would come collect him"

She was taking her bath and her phone rang repeatedly and almost immediately when the last call stopped then a text came in, and because I was close to it something told me hey man take the phone to meet her maybe it's her work place calling her and as I picked up the phone i unlocked it and just was innocently playing with the phone and walking to the bathroom when I opened the text and when I read it I was broken, so so broken. I opened her WhatsApp for the first time in almost 3 year's of been together and I read the message her and her " man friend" have been sharing, mhen what do ladies want? Why do you have to cheat on a man that loves you? Where is the sacred pure love our parents shared

I won't advice anyone to check their partners phone but at times it could save you

Immediately I read that text I lost my head but I didn't tell her or confront her with it, I was hating my son ( yes he is mine), wasn't eaten at home, but that wasn't who I'm, I'm better than that

Gosh I loved that girl, still love her, I deflowered her, I just couldn't wrap my heads round it for the first 3 or 5 day's, she knew something was off but I just couldn't tell her, I couldn't carry my son and then I told my older neighbor and he advised me, prayed with me and told me to be calm

He suggested we did a DNA test and I checked through nairaland and got a center and when I heard the price gosh ( 110k) I said I wasn't gonna do it and he asked me how much I had and I said like 190k and he said isn't it better to know the paternity of your son with 110k than train him with far more?

I went for the DNA test and God that 23 days I had to wait was the longest of my life and when the results came out and I was texted by the center in Allen Avenue God lol my heart was pounding, I told my best friend everything and he wanted to go throw her out of the house but I told him all I needed was his support in the center Incase I collapse lol

And when I was given the envelope my god my hands were shaking, I was sweating under an air conditioner my friend took the results and opened it and smiled and yelled and said he is yours bro and I took the results and thank God he was my son, gosh I cried hahahahaha, I was crying like mad

While me And my friend was going home he was asking me what I wanted to do with my lady and I said I don't know and 2 weeks after I still don't know I swear

I love her, oh my God I still love her but I feel so much anger and bitterness in my heart towards her and now I direct all my love to my son

We haven't made love in 6 weeks and she is complaining and crying, called my Mom to report me and my Mom is asking why I just told her I don't feel like it

I can't throw her out because her parents are late but I keep on asking my self what happened, where did I go wrong that would make her cheat on me till her " Man friend" thinks she has a son for him, I try for this girl I swear do, yes we aren't rich but come on, she uses an iPhone while I still use an Android, I make sure she doesn't lack anything her single friends has, yes we are young, she is 25 while I'm 28 but I try for her and treat her like a wife because we share a child

What do women really want, I know why the comedian Nedu couldn't tell anyone about his wife given him another man's kid it's because of the shame involve, no one knows about this than my neighbor and my friend and of course you now reading it, I would keep her and see if the next 6 months I can feel what I felt for her just a few months back which was real and genuine love and if I can't feel that way I would Respectfully tell her everything and no one else would know as I would keep her shame because she is a good girl, I know she is but I just couldn't imagine why she did what she did

Ladies please be like our parents so you don't give your husband a child that isn't his and that's the DNA results

Goodnight
It makes no sense withholding your findings,keep dying in silence thinking it is maturity.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Ikwerelastborn: 1:04am On Sep 11, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Op, first of all,kudos to that nigha of yours...In fact,na that kind of best friend guyman suppose get....

Well,110k has just saved you from the future trauma....And this whole story should serve as a lesson to any man who thinks marrying a virgin is a sure way to escape from women's promiscuity and their endless wahala lipsrsealed.

Las las, banny wey go cheat go cheat...So fvck virginity undecided

But op,just reason your son and just try forgive her....
Nothing like fck virginity,cases of cheating involving them is still far far less than the oloshos you beta males marry and keep im the house grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Nobody: 1:26am On Sep 11, 2021
Fake story...
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Shokoloko(f): 1:32am On Sep 11, 2021
Justanonymous:
Ok I never wanted to share this with anyone else ( my Best friend and neighbor knows) till I decide on what to do with her but an earlier thread on nairaland today about this same paternity issue that I read ( Papa ijeoma) is making me pen this down and due to the insensitive nature of the issue I had to create a new account because she is also in nairaland like me

Me and my lady ( we aren't married but engaged) never hide anything from one another, she knows the password to my phone's and I likewise her's but we never picked each other's call or read a text that isn't meant for the person that owns the phone

But everything changed 7 weeks ago when a text came through to her phone from a number she saved with a different name but in that text the person Said " you can't give my son to that small boy, he is my son and when I get back home I would come collect him"

She was taking her bath and her phone rang repeatedly and almost immediately when the last call stopped then a text came in, and because I was close to it something told me hey man take the phone to meet her maybe it's her work place calling her and as I picked up the phone i unlocked it and just was innocently playing with the phone and walking to the bathroom when I opened the text and when I read it I was broken, so so broken. I opened her WhatsApp for the first time in almost 3 year's of been together and I read the message her and her " man friend" have been sharing, mhen what do ladies want? Why do you have to cheat on a man that loves you? Where is the sacred pure love our parents shared

I won't advice anyone to check their partners phone but at times it could save you

Immediately I read that text I lost my head but I didn't tell her or confront her with it, I was hating my son ( yes he is mine), wasn't eaten at home, but that wasn't who I'm, I'm better than that

Goodnight

1. She has not confessed. She was caught. What is forgiveness without remorse?
2. She has no iota of respect for you. What impression of you did she give the other man that enabled him to call you a small boy to her face? What is marriage without respect?

I'll leave the men to profer advice as I dont want to be a prophet of doom.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Emmanuel909090: 2:11am On Sep 11, 2021
OP forgive
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by GOFRONT(m): 6:08am On Sep 11, 2021
I fear Vulva people
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Nobody: 7:14am On Sep 11, 2021
Decency2020:

If only you know that most of these stories here are fabricated. People with real marital problems don't run to nairaland because here is full of lunatics.

Never be deterred about marriage. It is an institution made by God so it is good. Reason why many marriages are suffering today is because many don't prepare for marriage rather they prepare for wedding and after the one day event they are not ready for the real deal.

Having said that no sane person runs to social media to discuss his or her private life . Don't just mind them

Be honest and don't give the young man hope!

marriage in this new age is a scam!

I told my Mama I wouldn't be marrying any woman and she almost collapsed.

Why should I get married to a woman who wouldn't be seeing only me?

As a guy I have trained myself not to jump from one woman to another so I can't stand any woman who can't be loyal!

WHAT I HAVE SEEN IN REAL LIFE HAS SHOWN THAT WOMEN AIN'T LOYAL AT ALL. A woman can meet a total stranger and fall in love with him immediately abandoning her boy friend of many years or months(if to say i b mumu i 4 don enter wahala because of this kind tin)
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Michelle55: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2021
This one weak me sad

Op, forgive if you can and start afresh with her, lay all your grievances and doubts down. Hear her own side as well, it's obvious you still love the lady and would want to give her a second chance, please do for your kid's sake.

We all agreed that she made a mistake but don't throw all the love and effort away just like that, tell her what you discovered and let her make amends.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Matheusmartin: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2021
Justanonymous:

Gosh I loved that girl, still love her, I deflowered her, I just couldn't wrap my heads round it for the first 3 or 5 day's, she knew something was off but I just couldn't tell her, I couldn't carry my son and then I told my older neighbor and he advised me, prayed with me and told me to be calm

He suggested we did a DNA test and I checked through nairaland and got a center and when I heard the price gosh ( 110k) I said I wasn't gonna do it and he asked me how much I had and I said like 190k and he said isn't it better to know the paternity of your son with 110k than train him with far more?

I went for the DNA test and God that 23 days I had to wait was the longest of my life and when the results came out and I was texted by the center in Allen Avenue God lol my heart was pounding, I told my best friend everything and he wanted to go throw her out of the house but I told him all I needed was his support in the center Incase I collapse lol

And when I was given the envelope my god my hands were shaking, I was sweating under an air conditioner my friend took the results and opened it and smiled and yelled and said he is yours bro and I took the results and thank God he was my son, gosh I cried hahahahaha, I was crying like mad

While me And my friend was going home he was asking me what I wanted to do with my lady and I said I don't know and 2 weeks after I still don't know I swear

I love her, oh my God I still love her but I feel so much anger and bitterness in my heart towards her and now I direct all my love to my son

We haven't made love in 6 weeks and she is complaining and crying, called my Mom to report me and my Mom is asking why I just told her I don't feel like it

I can't throw her out because her parents are late but I keep on asking my self what happened, where did I go wrong that would make her cheat on me till her " Man friend" thinks she has a son for him, I try for this girl I swear do, yes we aren't rich but come on, she uses an iPhone while I still use an Android, I make sure she doesn't lack anything her single friends has, yes we are young, she is 25 while I'm 28 but I try for her and treat her like a wife because we share a child

What do women really want, I know why the comedian Nedu couldn't tell anyone about his wife given him another man's kid it's because of the shame involve, no one knows about this than my neighbor and my friend and of course you now reading it, I would keep her and see if the next 6 months I can feel what I felt for her just a few months back which was real and genuine love and if I can't feel that way I would Respectfully tell her everything and no one else would know as I would keep her shame because she is a good girl, I know she is but I just couldn't imagine why she did what she did

Ladies please be like our parents so you don't give your husband a child that isn't his and that's the DNA results

Goodnight
Keep her till you contract an incurable disease from her. Because, very soon you two will resume sex.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Temmylee01(m): 8:02am On Sep 11, 2021
Decency2020:

If only you know that most of these stories here are fabricated. People with real marital problems don't run to nairaland because here is full of lunatics.

Never be deterred about marriage. It is an institution made by God so it is good. Reason why many marriages are suffering today is because many don't prepare for marriage rather they prepare for wedding and after the one day event they are not ready for the real deal.

Having said that no sane person runs to social media to discuss his or her private life . Don't just mind them
I didn't want to login my account for like one week but I had to login to correct you, some stories here might be fabricated but not all stories are, when you see a genuine story you will knw cuz you will fill the person pain attached to the storyline.
I myself had share my own personal story here before and if in the future I got married and I experience this kind of a thing ofcourse I will share it on nairaland.
The highest wickedness a woman do to a man is giving him another man's child to trained without his knowledge. Thanks.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by newoffer: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2021
You sounded like a weakling. Though you have results. You, the lady and the man need to meet to clear your son. The woman fit dey collect money for upkeep from the man. The three of you need to meet. If u don't do this the ashewo u are living with will be playing game.. that pregnancy look like wetin dem don carry up n down

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by BeardedMeat(m): 8:17am On Sep 11, 2021
Pierocash:
Your post is incoherent. You started of with paternity fraud ,later switched to cheating. And turned to you hated her,but you still love her.

Your post is direction less.
He better let her go. Trust broken can never mend.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Tasty2021: 8:26am On Sep 11, 2021
Men looking for how to catch their cheating wife! Everyone should calm down abeg!
Take your wife someone special this weekend. Check me out on YT For recommendations.

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Spechialone(f): 8:32am On Sep 11, 2021
The case number got to me...
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Decency2020(f): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Temmylee01:
I didn't want to login my account for like one week but I had to login to correct you, some stories here might be fabricated but not all stories are, when you see a genuine story you will knw cuz you will fill the person pain attached to the storyline.
I myself had share my own personal story here before and if in the future I got married and I experience this kind of a thing of course I will share it on nairaland.
The highest wickedness a woman do to a man is giving him another man's child to trained without his knowledge. Thanks.

Did you see where I wrote MOST OF THE STORIES? Did I say all?
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Countersam(m): 9:39am On Sep 11, 2021
Justanonymous:

Goodnight

-Let her know you are aware of the cheating,
-get to know who this man friend is,
- never stop loving your son
- don't trust women, if she got that far with you (3yrs &1kid) and still cheated... For money am sure,
- lastly if she repents Nd you are sure you love her then wife her officially, it's an excuse to cheat if you haven't married her.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Decency2020(f): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2021
Justanonymous:
what would I gain if I post fake stories, did you see me bash her, what would nairaland likes and retweet do for me? You think the DNA results is fake also? Have you ever been hurt by someone you truly love? Do you know what paternity fraud is? Anyways goodnight and sweet dreams..

I didn't pinpoint any story but my stand is that some of them are not true, some are half truth half lies. Women cheat while in their matrimonial homes no doubt but I am only trying to advise the young man not to give up.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Decency2020(f): 9:42am On Sep 11, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

Stop being jdugemmtal, people are different ..trying to sound so sure about your statement made it look completely off

You are not making any sense, I have got no time for your type. Thank you.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by OhMyGodWtf: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2021
Decency2020:

You are not making any sense, I have got no time for your type. Thank you.

You're too aggressive to be a woman .. ure a piece of shit. Fck off
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by saintsylve(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2021
[quote author=Justanonymous post=105689286]
Sorry about these experiences. I hope you transferred all evidences to your device, this is critical and what do u mean by march if the feelings come back? So u mean she can continue outside in as much your feelings returns again? Confront her with all evidence and resolve issues once and for all.

Bloop pressure is very real and your eating out is risky as well, if u end up poisoned, she will continue in a very astronomical way.

Cheerd
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Decency2020(f): 9:47am On Sep 11, 2021
nniero11:

Be honest and don't give the young man hope!

marriage in this new age is a scam!

I told my Mama I wouldn't be marrying any woman and she almost collapsed.

Why should I get married to a woman who wouldn't be seeing only me?

As a guy I have trained myself not to jump from one woman to another so I can't stand any woman who can't be loyal!

WHAT I HAVE SEEN IN REAL LIFE HAS SHOWN THAT WOMEN AIN'T LOYAL AT ALL. A woman can meet a total stranger and fall in love with him immediately abandoning her boy friend of many years or months(if to say i b mumu i 4 don enter wahala because of this kind tin)

It is your life. If you like marry if you like, don't marry, it is none of my business. Maybe your mum got you that way but everyone is not like that. Don't use your life to generalize. Bye bye.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Decency2020(f): 9:49am On Sep 11, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:

You're too aggressive to be a woman .. ure a piece of shit. Fck off

Truth hurts, I understand your pain but I can't help it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by OhMyGodWtf: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2021
Decency2020:

Truth hurts, I understand your pain but I can't help it.

Shift abeg
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Ishilove: 10:00am On Sep 11, 2021
Emperormartin:
Nairaland can make someone become afraid of entering into marriage institution.

Pls can the mod start pushing topics of Happy marriages to the front page.

This is becoming unbecoming!!!
Very unbecoming.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Ishilove: 10:03am On Sep 11, 2021
Justanonymous, the first step to forgiveness and reconciliation is laying everything all out in the open. As long as you still nurse resentment and bitterness, you will be unable to move past this incident. You love this girl, right? So trash it out with her and take it from there.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by chukwunweikeemi(m): 10:10am On Sep 11, 2021
Sorry for your cheating spouse,but I still believe a virgin woman marrying an upright man is the way forward.
I want to say to the promiscuous men and women out there that promiscuity will never be justified because some woman who was married as a virgin cheated on her husband. Sexual activities are for a man and his wife.
I know it's not easy but I pray the poster will forgive his wife.
It shall be well.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 11, 2021
Justanonymous:

Goodnight
Throw her out now that you've got the chance: the next child won't be yours. A cheat is always a cheat.
If you keep her all in the name that you love her, she will be the cause of your untimely death!
And guess What? She will marry that her man friend after you die!
The truth is bitter.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 11, 2021
Justanonymous:

Goodnight
What's her birth date n birth month? These would help me give you a more accurate advice.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Emperormartin(m): 10:32am On Sep 11, 2021
Decency2020:

Thank you auntie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today / Types Of Kisses? / Let Love Rule Here On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 164
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.