Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,552 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son (7094 Views)

My Girlfriend Cheated And She Told Me, How Do I React? / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by muller101(m): 9:00pm On Sep 10, 2021
Throw her out
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by AutoChick4U(f): 9:07pm On Sep 10, 2021
Belafonte:

Without starving her, she pushed herself into the arms of another already. So, the starving will just help her live her true nature of hoedom grin
But he disvirgined her naw, how come she ate another plantain? I thought virginity assured loyalty

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by AutoChick4U(f): 9:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
muller101:
Throw her out
most people are soft with their replies because d op disvirgined her and d son is his.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Caramia2020(m): 9:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Jehovah
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Belafonte(m): 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
AutoChick4U:
But he disvirgined her naw, how come she ate another plantain? I thought virginity assured loyalty

How did your argument fly from not starving to him marrying her a virgin? grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Dufil(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2021
This is really tough. Pls uncheck her friends, watch out for them.

Report the number to your service provider for tracking.

Your disvirgined her and she sleeps with an older man; it's definitely, for money nothing more.

She is giving that man hope that baby was his but thank God you found out, it was yours. She wants the man to be her maga. Maybe they met at work place.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Ayo2004: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
It's until the 2nd child is not yours that your eyes will open grin

You better collect all the gifts you have that hoe and send her packing...someone had activated Okafor law on her even when you are both in a relationship and you are still talking about love
She cheated on you once so that means if the temptation comes stronger in the form of a wealthy, handsome,6 pacs and caring guy,she will willingly do it again (and trust me,that temptation will come especially if she is pretty) while you are here killing yourself
Imagine you bought an iPhone for the hoe and you are using an Android
Shows how much you value her above yourself
I am even sure she has been hoeing around but you only caught her with one

Love is truly the opposite of common Sense...
May God not let me see such
YOU ARE INVESTING IN A LIABILITY AND WHEN SHE FINALLY LEAVES YOU FOR A RICHER DUDE,NA THEN U GO KNOW SAY U DON ENTER VAGINAL MMM

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by AutoChick4U(f): 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2021
Belafonte:

How did your argument fly from not starving to him marrying her a virgin? grin
We brainstorming arguments naw. Las las loyalty has to do with individual values
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by AutoChick4U(f): 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Dufil:
This is really tough. Pls uncheck her friends, watch out for them.

Report the number to your service provider for tracking.

Your disvirgined her and she sleeps with an older man; it's definitely, for money nothing more.

She is giving that man hope that baby was his but thank God you found out, it was yours. She wants the man to be her maga. Maybe they met at work place.

abi she told him the baby is his to collect money? Nawaoo
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Belafonte(m): 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2021
AutoChick4U:
We brainstorming arguments naw. Las las loyalty has to do with individual values

Sorry, I don't scalar brainstorming
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by ruffkenny: 9:31pm On Sep 10, 2021
Somehow this is good but on a second thought i don't think it is,because Ur peace and mental health will be affected and u are going to become insecured,loosing all ur confidence and mental power as a man,if u continue to be in a marriage where Ur spouse is cheating on u,but from all u said about her,if u can communicate well with her again and get her to be close to u once more and love u again like she did before after u guys must have settled this maybe she can become a better wife,but once a cheater always a cheater,and most times girls who marry as virgins have a lot of unfulfilled fantasy in their head which u might never be able to fulfill but if u want to forgive her and go down that path,is ur chioce,there is going to be a lot of more trauma so be ready for it cos she is only 25 and she has cheated this early in ur marriage,so I doubt if she will ever stop doing that,just do what's best for ur peace that's all I can say..
Justanonymous:
won't she just cry and say it's the devil..my brother make I do like say I no no yet and just dey use style check her phone and if by March Next year the love never come back then we go end am
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by 2rez: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2021
Justanonymous:
lol I understand bro, I no be simp oo, and if you see me I don't look 28, the man is an older guy from his picture of whaatapp..I feel like posting that bastards picture sef but what would I gain from it. But I just feel when you love your woman you should love her with all your heart and soul and not look outside. But thanks

Hey bruh, nah common. Cut the older nigga some slack, aight? If your woman loved u, she wouldn't have cheated on u. However, we aint perfect. Since she a good girl like u said, be easy with her when u confront her. Yeah, do confront her & let her conscience take it up from there. BTW, the niggar aint no bastard. Niggar just catching cruise & your woman, loves cruise i presume. That said, thank God the boy is yours. Once again, go easy on your woman. All the best.

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by AutoChick4U(f): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2021
Belafonte:

Sorry, I don't scalar brainstorming
Good night jor
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by AutoChick4U(f): 9:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
2rez:

Hey bruh, nah common. Cut the older nigga some slack, aight? If your woman loved u, she wouldn't have cheated on u. However, we aint perfect. Since she a good girl like u said, be easy with her when u confront her. Yeah, do confront her & let her conscience take it up from there. BTW, the niggar aint no bastard. Niggar just catching cruise & your woman, loves cruise i presume. That said, thank God the boy is yours. Once again, go easy on your woman. All the best.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by AutoChick4U(f): 9:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Justanonymous:
lol I understand bro, I no be simp oo, and if you see me I don't look 28, the man is an older guy from his picture of whaatapp..I feel like posting that bastards picture sef but what would I gain from it. But I just feel when you love your woman you should love her with all your heart and soul and not look outside. But thanks
Yea imagine d guy in that position.

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by ruffkenny: 9:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Justanonymous:
won't she just cry and say it's the devil..my brother make I do like say I no no yet and just dey use style check her phone and if by March Next year the love never come back then we go end am
Oh sorry Ur title actually made me not to see that part that u guys are just engaged,bro this is good,the solution is simple,since she is not Ur wife,keep her as a baby mama and move on with Ur life,u deserve a better woman who will not cheat on u bro cos u are a good person..Only take care of ur son..infact u have saved urself from marrying a cheating wife..I know u didn't bargain for this baby mama things but that's the best thing to do,u won't regret it..

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by AbujaCitiBlog: 9:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Justanonymous:
Ok I never wanted to share this with anyone else ( my Best friend and neighbor knows) till I decide on what to do with her but an earlier thread on nairaland today about this same paternity issue that I read ( Papa ijeoma) is making me pen this down and due to the insensitive nature of the issue I had to create a new account because she is also in nairaland like me

Me and my lady ( we aren't married but engaged) never hide anything from one another, she knows the password to my phone's and I likewise her's but we never picked each other's call or read a text that isn't meant for the person that owns the phone

But everything changed 7 weeks ago when a text came through to her phone from a number she saved with a different name but in that text the person Said " you can't give my son to that small boy, he is my son and when I get back home I would come collect him"

She was taking her bath and her phone rang repeatedly and almost immediately when the last call stopped then a text came in, and because I was close to it something told me hey man take the phone to meet her maybe it's her work place calling her and as I picked up the phone i unlocked it and just was innocently playing with the phone and walking to the bathroom when I opened the text and when I read it I was broken, so so broken. I opened her WhatsApp for the first time in almost 3 year's of been together and I read the message her and her " man friend" have been sharing, mhen what do ladies want? Why do you have to cheat on a man that loves you? Where is the sacred pure love our parents shared

I won't advice anyone to check their partners phone but at times it could save you

Immediately I read that text I lost my head but I didn't tell her or confront her with it, I was hating my son ( yes he is mine), wasn't eaten at home, but that wasn't who I'm, I'm better than that

Gosh I loved that girl, still love her, I deflowered her, I just couldn't wrap my heads round it for the first 3 or 5 day's, she knew something was off but I just couldn't tell her, I couldn't carry my son and then I told my older neighbor and he advised me, prayed with me and told me to be calm

He suggested we did a DNA test and I checked through nairaland and got a center and when I heard the price gosh ( 110k) I said I wasn't gonna do it and he asked me how much I had and I said like 190k and he said isn't it better to know the paternity of your son with 110k than train him with far more?

I went for the DNA test and God that 23 days I had to wait was the longest of my life and when the results came out and I was texted by the center in Allen Avenue God lol my heart was pounding, I told my best friend everything and he wanted to go throw her out of the house but I told him all I needed was his support in the center Incase I collapse lol

And when I was given the envelope my god my hands were shaking, I was sweating under an air conditioner my friend took the results and opened it and smiled and yelled and said he is yours bro and I took the results and thank God he was my son, gosh I cried hahahahaha, I was crying like mad

While me And my friend was going home he was asking me what I wanted to do with my lady and I said I don't know and 2 weeks after I still don't know I swear

I love her, oh my God I still love her but I feel so much anger and bitterness in my heart towards her and now I direct all my love to my son

We haven't made love in 6 weeks and she is complaining and crying, called my Mom to report me and my Mom is asking why I just told her I don't feel like it

I can't throw her out because her parents are late but I keep on asking my self what happened, where did I go wrong that would make her cheat on me till her " Man friend" thinks she has a son for him, I try for this girl I swear do, yes we aren't rich but come on, she uses an iPhone while I still use an Android, I make sure she doesn't lack anything her single friends has, yes we are young, she is 25 while I'm 28 but I try for her and treat her like a wife because we share a child

What do women really want, I know why the comedian Nedu couldn't tell anyone about his wife given him another man's kid it's because of the shame involve, no one knows about this than my neighbor and my friend and of course you now reading it, I would keep her and see if the next 6 months I can feel what I felt for her just a few months back which was real and genuine love and if I can't feel that way I would Respectfully tell her everything and no one else would know as I would keep her shame because she is a good girl, I know she is but I just couldn't imagine why she did what she did

Ladies please be like our parents so you don't give your husband a child that isn't his and that's the DNA results

Goodnight
Why women do it these days is that you young men of nowadays have failed to understand that women cheat with their whole being. Infact that your so called love can poison you while still smiling with you!

And they know that you hegoats of nowadays are just so addicted to sex that you can murder both your parents for them.

The day the lady will start loving you is the day you stop running around to impress her with your hungry mouth hanging open! Imagine using Android but she uses iPhone! This is a classic case of self hate. You love her more than you love yourself.

This is the pathetic story of most young men these days.

Grow a pair like a man and confront her like a man should and throw her out. Have some standards!

Learn to masturbate rather than become a lust slave to a wicked girlfriend. Be wise. Women who treat good men bad ain't worth it.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by OhMyGodWtf: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Decency2020:

If only you know that most of these stories here are fabricated. People with real marital problems don't run to nairaland because here is full of lunatics.

Never be deterred about marriage. It is an institution made by God so it is good. Reason why many marriages are suffering today is because many don't prepare for marriage rather they prepare for wedding and after the one day event they are not ready for the real deal.

Having said that no sane person runs to social media to discuss his or her private life . Don't just mind them

Stop being jdugemmtal, people are different ..trying to sound so sure about your statement made it look completely off
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by OhMyGodWtf: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2021
JovialJune:

Very very mad, most guys on here are fond of saying that trash yet they will be one to open multiple threads crying about what the gf or wife did to them, like how will I be in a relationship or married to you and I won't have access to your phone? Once a man/woman hides things or prevent you from checking their phone, them be cheats simple.

Ignore that stiking wrench of a human .. shes just too ignorant
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Lamasta(m): 10:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Justanonymous:
Your girl is taking advantage of your calmness and gentility to cheat on you.....

Voice out your discovery to her and make your decision to forgive her or let her go instead of holding grudges towards her
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Moz22: 10:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
AutoChick4U:
this is wicked grin
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Justanonymous: 10:20pm On Sep 10, 2021
Lamasta:

Your girl is taking advantage of your calmness and gentility to cheat on you.....

Voice out your discovery to her and make your decision to forgive her or let her go instead of holding grudges towards her
bro I have checked her phone, from Facebook to Instagram and WhatsApp and there is no evidence apart from the other one that she is cheating and most I be someone else ( shouting and trying to prove I'm the man) to show her am in charge? We just finished praying right now after she served me dinner and I can see her not happy but I just feel empty. Maybe I should just tell her and if we can work things out. I feel sad I'm putting her through this and no be say I no dey see women wey want me ooo but I believe In the sacred and sanctity of marriage. May God help me on what to do
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by realestate99: 10:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
Justanonymous:
brother it's hard. I can't imagine she keeping such secret. Haba, someone else was banging my woman while I was loving her and caring for her and toiling for her. Thank God he is my son if not I for fit beat her for the first time. But I hope the love comes back Sha

The love can't come back, don't deceive yourself, for that man to think he has a son with your girl means they have done " terrible things" for long.
Most times girls cheat just to have a feeling of being with a new person, not that they have any problem with their relationship.

I really pity you because psychologically you are down at the moment, Time will heal you but you are better off by solving the whole issue once and for all, you can call respected people from both families and treat it once and for all, any move you want to take is in your hand.

do you know your evidence is weak in front of a defiant lady?, you still have unfinished business with her phone, you need to get more details of their chats and get a vivid identity of that man or else your lady might deny everything and turn you to mutembe.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
What is wrong with women of these days,cheating does not mean anything to them these days
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Justanonymous: 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2021
realestate99:

The love can't come back, don't deceive yourself, for that man to think he has a son with your girl means they have done " terrible things" for long.
Most times girls cheat just to have a feeling of being with a new person, not that they have any problem with their relationship.

I really pity you because psychologically you are down at the moment, Time will heal you but you are better off by solving the whole issue once and for all, you can call respected people from both families and treat it once and for all, any move you want to take is in your hand.

do you know your evidence is weak in front of a defiant lady?, you still have unfinished business with her phone, you need to get more details of their chats and get a vivid identity of that man or else your lady might deny everything and turn you to mutembe.
I have pictures of the chat saved on my phone, I know if I tell my Mom the marriage is over, I made my friend swear a oath of silence not to tell another soul? This girl is sweat like really kind. My perfect kind of lady, innocent ( I thought she was) gentle, super clean, prayerful ( she wakes up each day by 3am and pray and all she says is God bless my husband) she never allows me and my son gets hungry, she never fights or quarrels with my neighbors, like I don't know why she did that. I don't just know. I swear I still love her and pray I grow feelings back for her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by flokii: 10:39pm On Sep 10, 2021
@OP Don't rejoice yet.. run another DNA test to be extra sure the boy is truly yours.. reason I'm saying this is because the other guy you saw his chat was very confident that the boy is his and he will come for him.
Married young ladies are easy to lay with once you say the right words they want to hear and shower them with attention.
I saw the papa Ijeoma story and I felt sorry for him. Backstabbing wey reach cheating for this life no dey.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by realestate99: 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2021
Justanonymous:
I have pictures of the chat saved on my phone, I know if I tell my Mom the marriage is over, I made my friend swear a oath of silence not to tell another soul? This girl is sweat like really kind. My perfect kind of lady, innocent ( I thought she was) gentle, super clean, prayerful ( she wakes up each day by 3am and pray and all she says is God bless my husband) she never allows me and my son gets hungry, she never fights or quarrels with my neighbors, like I don't know why she did that. I don't just know. I swear I still love her and pray I grow feelings back for her

like I said earlier, some girls cheat just to have a taste of something new, you might give her heaven on earth, it won't change anything.

check your soul very well, if you still think you can continue with her, then carry go but if you just want to turn her to sex slave as a result of her sacrilege committed, that I won't support. if u find it hard to forgive her then let her go, that would be far beneficial for your mental health.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Ghostrye: 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2021
Justanonymous:
Know that someone that cheats once will almost definitely do it again. So be prepared to be sharing your babe with someone (or more). Also start preparing money down for the DNA test of any future children with her.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by khia: 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
Pierocash:
Your post is incoherent. You started of with paternity fraud ,later switched to cheating. And turned to you hated her,but you still love her.

Your post is direction less.

Paternity fraud comes with cheating, and he never said he hated his girl he said he hated his son.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2021
Wow……
From your description, she is a good and prayerful woman that cheats. Isn’t it contradictory?
You know at some point you will have to tell her and surely you cannot hold it for half a year right?
The sooner you treat this, the better for your mental health, hers and your son.
In whatever you do, ‘I am sorry’ should never be enough. If you must forgive her which I think you should, you must exert a kind of price that makes her place a high value for your union and budding family. If it means sending her away for a while for a short while do. You have to place a premium on your union, so she know the value is high, else no guarantee she won’t do such again. They only get clever when caught and change tactics.
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Nobody: 12:00am On Sep 11, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Lol.. u are evil grin
Re: My Wife Doesn't Know I Know She Cheated And That I Did A DNA Test On My Son by Jeremani: 12:24am On Sep 11, 2021
Man just take heart.
Redpillers have said this over and over again. apart from getting a child i don't why i need women in my life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What A Black American Woman Told Me At Her House Today / Co- Habitation Is It That Bad? / My Wife Has A Penis (pics) - Joro's Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.