Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,218 members, 7,836,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House (8812 Views)

I Will Never Forget What Happened To Me Today Easily. / Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Never Been Married At 56 Because I Won't Submit To A Man / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 2:42pm On Sep 11, 2021
Gynn:
The story is a nice read.

You were wise. You saved yourself some major trouble, because both your goals for the relationship did not align.

Also the guy deserves some kudos for not leading you on, in the false hope they'll be something permanent... while what he's interested in is just the sex

He was so nice from the beginning. The whole thing was confusing and sad. But I'm ok
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 2:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
Countersam:
Just be me like to swear for you this morning for wasting my scrolls
Sorry
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 2:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Millimann:

Some men are wired like that.

But don't worry, he will come back.

Ohhh... I forgot that's just a story grin grin Anyways, I'm contributing to Part 2 plot.

I wished is just a story
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by Ceufinish: 3:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Come and visit jesus. He will be live in Abuja and globally via social media

Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by Millimann: 3:51pm On Sep 11, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

I wished is just a story

So it's not just a story?

Oya don't forget to tell us when it happens, cos I know it will.
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by Jobig(m): 4:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
Conclusion of this love story will Cary different caption
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2021
Millimann:

So it's not just a story?

Oya don't forget to tell us when it happens, cos I know it will.
It already ended. The guy left
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Jobig:
Conclusion of this love story will Cary different caption

It is the way it is
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by AdaBekee23: 9:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
A guy actually did this to me, though I didn't feel bad
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
AdaBekee23:
A guy actually did this to me, though I didn't feel bad

Lucky you that you didn't feel hurt
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by Capitalpunisher: 4:29am On Sep 12, 2021
So all this that you wrote here is to tell us that you are fighting with your mind abi ? You were not even fighting with the boy to leave your pant alon,na your mind .
Ngozika na madness i dey see soo
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by mekonglobal(m): 5:20am On Sep 12, 2021
You do have a good writing skill. Why not consider making a career out of it.
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:41am On Sep 12, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
So all this that you wrote here is to tell us that you are fighting with your mind abi ? You were not even fighting with the boy to leave your pant alon,na your mind .
Ngozika na madness i dey see soo

How? Please tell me
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2021
mekonglobal:
You do have a good writing skill. Why not consider making a career out of it.

Ok, will consider it. Thanks for the advice

1 Like

Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by sultan1014(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2021
Did u later allow him to browse ur website, yes or no. That's the koko
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by habsydiamond(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
The worst part is Nigeria still remain a jungle.. Why
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by sonofanarchy(m): 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2021
before i read all this stories, i quickly scroll down to check if its click bait, damnn i was right
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:44pm On Sep 12, 2021
sultan1014:
Did u later allow him to browse ur website, yes or no. That's the koko

Yes
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 11:24pm On Sep 15, 2021
Good evening, house
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2021
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by AdaBekee23: 8:58am On Sep 20, 2021
NgoziLovelyn:

Lolz
Re: I Won't Forget What Happened The Day I Visited This Guy In His House by NgoziLovelyn(f): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
AdaBekee23:

Lolz

Smiles

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Took A Walk Into My Prison Today And Here Is What Went Down / 2018 Festival:80,000 Bare-breasted Virgins Dance Nak3d For Swaziland's Rich King / Pretty Scientist Who Dumped Islam Set To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.