Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] (6239 Views)

I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! / India: Baby Born With Three Hands Worshipped As A God (Photos, Video) / Half-Unclad Strippers Holding Hands & Praying To God (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2021
I'm so pissed this morning, this news is old but i don't care, it hasn't changed the fact that i haven't seen it! angry
These biittches must think this is some joke huh? Like they would just come out and falsely accuse any guy out there and everything would be clear This is bullshiit!

When i finished reading the full story all i wanted to do at that moment was find this girl wherever she is, capture, tie her to a chair and slowly peel her skin with a sharp knife and watch her bleed to death!

God!! This guy was one of the best college footballer in his club if not the best and i don't care what the downline story between him and that girl may have looked like, nothing warrants to a false rape accusation, absolutely nothing! This shiit make my breathing pressure increase cause i'm fvvcking angry right now!

Biittches are evil! Those bastaards male and female alike will be coming here to criticize for "Hating Women" but obviously it looks like its not such a bad idea!
That girl will die slow!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Hardgun: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2021
Uh
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by sylve11: 9:52am On Sep 11, 2021
You can't be more careful. you actually need prayers and grace to stay off case of allegations. cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Snitch24(m): 9:53am On Sep 11, 2021
I'm sure if it were to be an accusation from the opposite sex the compensation will be huge

5 Likes

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Franzinni: 9:54am On Sep 11, 2021
It's his fault .... Yep I said it ... the dude had it coming, you don't take sides just because nature pushed you out with a dick.

Besides this kind of toxicity can't be healthy bro...you mean to tell me you are the one finishing all the Vaseline jars in the supermarket as you sound like you can't even touch a woman with a flag pole ...

Na wash!

6 Likes

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by BabbanBura(m): 9:55am On Sep 11, 2021
Wow! This must be so agonising for the guy if I can feel this deep pain myself!!!
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2021
Let me also add that the girl coming out to confess didn't imply that she actually went to the authorities to do so, naaaah, this biittch actually just made a random post on her facebook mocking the person she falsely accused and wasted 6 years of his life, that was where the authorities got the necessary informations.

I want this girl to be forcefully penetrated with sharp woods till she bleeds at high pressure, i want her body parts cut from limb to limb, i want her two feets tied together to a large rock and then she and the rock thrown together into the ocean so as to confirm her drowning!!

God! I'm so pissed to the core right now, if some of you idiots want to come at me with misogyny, you are very madt. And as a matter of fact i will gladly accept that title today because if thats what it takes to fight for whats wrong then so be it!

Fvvck all of you!

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:03am On Sep 11, 2021
sylve11:
You can't be more careful. you actually need prayers and grace to stay off case of allegations. cool
If i were that guy, that sluut wouldn't go scott free i swear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:04am On Sep 11, 2021
Snitch24:
I'm sure if it were to be an accusation from the opposite sex the compensation will be huge
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:05am On Sep 11, 2021
BabbanBura:
Wow! This must be so agonising for the guy if I can feel this deep pain myself!!!
We live in a world where any girl at all can come out of nowhere and destroy a random man by just opening her mouth!

3 Likes

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:26am On Sep 11, 2021
Franzinni:
I quite am... I fancy being the stupidest person in the room...

Oh wise red pillar who made you this bitter ... won't be surprised you have HIV or some incurable sexual transmitted diseases because every tree must have root.

You are only wasting your time with this childish masculinity ... to be a man is not by waving your dick around and screaming "look at my dick y'all it's huge!!! I am a man!!! "

I guess you just took the red pill bottle and swallowed like 200 pills at once cus bro you are jacked the way up !! You are intoxicated beyond comprehension... but I want to ask you who do you like this? Boss.

Please tell me...

From one idiot to another .
You don't get it do you? You need first hand experience brotherly, and rest assured i would still be here to get angry at your case too when you face false accusation i promise.

7 Likes

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2021
I feel his pain, I really do...God be with him and I pray trailer jam that daughter of Jezebel

2 Likes

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Franzinni: 10:51am On Sep 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You don't get it do you? You need first hand experience brotherly, and rest assured i would still be here to get angry at your case too when you face false accusation i promise.
bro I am red pilled, but what I am saying is ... you are abit overly aggressive and it only comes out like you are trying to conceal some type of weakness.. my thought tho.

I agree with what you are doing but it is the how that bothers me ... for instance you said you feel like finding the girl and peeling her skin ... which for me seems to be coming from a place of hurt... trust me if I tell you my story you go know say I know wetin woman be..

You forget say eve chop the Apple and got the knowledge of good and evil and still knowing that it was going to destroy Adam ...but still give am chop ... that is a woman in summary and I have had my fair share of them.

I am on your side with this bro, I done suffer for den hand well well, lies deceit and parasitic relationships seen it all. But I just feel you are venting your pain but it's coming across like you are those Taliban terrorist who can blow up any idiot in a heart beat.

Now I am only speaking from my limited understanding and might be as wrong as possible.

10 Likes

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:01am On Sep 11, 2021
Catfishing:
I feel his pain, I really do...God be with him and I pray trailer jam that daughter of Jezebel
Trailer is an understatement although i still don't know what else to use here undecided
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:04am On Sep 11, 2021
Franzinni Leave my thread pls.

1 Like

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Franzinni: 11:08am On Sep 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Franzinni Leave my thread pls.
haha you no gree get sense ...

Red pill wey you dey buy for African shrine hahahhahahahhaha

Dey wrap inside kanaku laced with Colorado

Oga you need rehab ... not let this thing follow you till you old o... if konji no kee you before then

4 Likes

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:51am On Sep 11, 2021
Franzinni:
haha you no gree get sense ...

Red pill wey you dey buy for African shrine hahahhahahahhaha

Dey wrap inside kanaku laced with Colorado

Oga you need rehab ... not let this thing follow you till you old o... if konji no kee you before then
Just leave already, you disgust me.

1 Like

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Franzinni: 12:10pm On Sep 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Just leave already, you disgust me.
I see you have calm down which is what I wanted for your own good ... you are not a bad guy after all ... you are just hurt and I understand. Just relax and this time instead of red pill, try a chill pill for size ...

Don't take it personal I just dey wine you ni

Now I leave ..

Peace.

3 Likes

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by TarOrfeeek: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
Franzinni:
I see you have calm down which is what I wanted for your own good ... you are not a bad guy after all ... you are just hurt and I understand. Just relax and this time instead of red pill, try a chill pill for size ...

Now I leave ..

Peace.

Bros rest na. You're derailing the thread.

5 Likes

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Davash222(m): 1:22pm On Sep 11, 2021
Franzinni:

Now I leave ..

Peace.
Why is it hard for you to leave already

8 Likes

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Caramia2020(m): 1:37pm On Sep 11, 2021
Things de happen
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Davash222:

Man actually said a false rape case can actually be the man's fault Like did an actual brain process that rubbish? undecided

10 Likes

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2021
Franzinni:

Now I leave ..

Peace.

Guy how far nau. Why you dey disgrace yourself

4 Likes

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by BigBellyBurst(m): 1:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
This is what I always say. These women have backup from the society,which gives them the mindset of doing anything they like and getting away with it-one of the sombre but true results of this evil vice called feminism.

The girl even had the mind to openly boast of wasting the guys 6 years of his life. What will the likes of that fool called futureisfemale, or sapphire or those other ones who come here to spew trash everyday call this?

Right now, girls, ladies and women are as ruthless as ever. Men needs to be careful.

6 Likes

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2021
BigBellyBurst:
This is what I always say. These women have backup from the society,which gives them the mindset of doing anything they like and getting away with it-one of the sombre but true results of this evil vice called feminism.

The girl even had the mind to openly boast of wasting the guys 6 years of his life. What will the likes of that fool called futureisfemale, or sapphire or those other ones who come here to spew trash everyday call this?

Right now, girls, ladies and women are as ruthless as ever. Men needs to be careful.

Get body recorders and cameras. ASAP!

5 Likes

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Franzinni: 2:14pm On Sep 11, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Guy how far nau. Why you dey disgrace yourself
disgrace myself you say hahaha infront of a faceless horde?

Red piller you have changed to an alt or you have recruited mini mes to take up the Red pill flag Foh

I been done leave o but I gguess you wanted me back so I am back to disgrace myself some more kapish!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by fattprince(m): 2:16pm On Sep 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I'm so pissed this morning, this news is old but i don't care, it hasn't changed the fact that i haven't seen it! angry
These biittches must think this is some joke huh? Like they would just come out and falsely accuse any guy out there and everything would be clear This is bullshiit!

When i finished reading the full story all i wanted to do at that moment was find this girl wherever she is, capture, tie her to a chair and slowly peel her skin with a sharp knife and watch her bleed to death!

God!! This guy was one of the best college footballer in his club if not the best and i don't care what the downline story between him and that girl may have looked like, nothing warrants to a false rape accusation, absolutely nothing! This shiit make my breathing pressure increase cause i'm fvvcking angry right now!

Biittches are evil! Those bastaards male and female alike will be coming here to criticize for "Hating Women" but obviously it looks like its not such a bad idea!
That girl will die slow!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Go and watch the movie you will cry more. They literally destroyed his life. To think the rape accusation didn't come from the girl directly. In the movie the girl saw the boy and she even initiated the sex. But as they were kissing they heard the janitors footsteps (a lady) so the guy left the girl hanging which upset the girl. The janitor saw the guy's back as he left. The girl then went the opposite direction which was where the Janitor was coming from. The janitor asked the girl what she was doing there she said nothing then the janitor asked if he was touching her inappropriately? The girl then answered yes because she was upset and trying to cover her shame. The janitor then told her to report it to the police.

1 Like

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Franzinni: 2:18pm On Sep 11, 2021
Davash222:

haha I left but y'all has to mention me ... enjoy your stewing in toxic masculinity

I am out .. again

Peace

3 Likes

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
fattprince:

Go and watch the movie you will cry more. They literally destroyed his life. To think the rape accusation didn't come from the girl directly. In the movie the girl saw the boy and she even initiated the sex. But as they were kissing they heard the janitors footsteps (a lady) so the guy left the girl hanging which upset the girl. The janitor saw the guy's back as he left. The girl then went the opposite direction which was where the Janitor was coming from. The janitor asked the girl what she was doing there she said nothing then the janitor asked if he was touching her inappropriately? The girl then answered yes because she was upset and trying to cover her shame. The janitor then told her to report it to the police.
WTF

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

#nobra Day Nigerian Slay Queens With 'heavy Boobs' Trends On Twitter (photos) / The Best Way To Know If A Guy Loves U / 10 Signs A Lady Shows When She Is E-crushing On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.