Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] (6243 Views)

I Publicly Disgraced A Biittch Who Tried To Leech Off Me On A Wednesday Night!! / India: Baby Born With Three Hands Worshipped As A God (Photos, Video) / Half-Unclad Strippers Holding Hands & Praying To God (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Nonexisting1: 3:27pm On Sep 11, 2021
I call them wicked daughters of Jezebel for a reason such as this one. This is why I feel good when they are paid in their own coins. If not that our brother kpokpori kept hard records of his fucklationship with Toto Dicke, who knows what she could have accused him of by now.
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Ceufinish: 3:38pm On Sep 11, 2021
Come for the solution

2 Likes

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
Nonexisting1:
I call them wicked daughters of Jezebel for a reason such as this one. This is why I feel good when they are paid in their own coins. If not that our brother kpokpori kept hard records of his fucklationship with Toto Dicke, who knows what she could have accused him of by now.
I don't give to many shiits about tonto whatever.

1 Like

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Marvyx(m): 3:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
fattprince:

Go and watch the movie you will cry more. They literally destroyed his life. To think the rape accusation didn't come from the girl directly. In the movie the girl saw the boy and she even initiated the sex. But as they were kissing they heard the janitors footsteps (a lady) so the guy left the girl hanging which upset the girl. The janitor saw the guy's back as he left. The girl then went the opposite direction which was where the Janitor was coming from. The janitor asked the girl what she was doing there she said nothing then the janitor asked if he was touching her inappropriately? The girl then answered yes because she was upset and trying to cover her shame. The janitor then told her to report it to the police.
What's the name of the movie please?
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2021
Marvyx:
I also need to know this.
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by fattprince(m): 5:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
Marvyx:

Brian Banks. That's the guy's name. The movie was about him so was named after him.
TheGidRedpiller
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:24pm On Sep 11, 2021
fattprince:

Brian Banks. That's the guy's name. The movie was about him so was named after him.
TheGidRedpiller
Damn!
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by ravensckar(m): 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Franzinni:
bro I am red pilled, but what I am saying is ... you are abit overly aggressive and it only comes out like you are trying to conceal some type of weakness.. my thought tho.

I agree with what you are doing but it is the how that bothers me ... for instance you said you feel like finding the girl and peeling her skin ... which for me seems to be coming from a place of hurt... trust me if I tell you my story you go know say I know wetin woman be..

You forget say eve chop the Apple and got the knowledge of good and evil and still knowing that it was going to destroy Adam ...but still give am chop ... that is a woman in summary and I have had my fair share of them.

I am on your side with this bro, I done suffer for den hand well well, lies deceit and parasitic relationships seen it all. But I just feel you are venting your pain but it's coming across like you are those Taliban terrorist who can blow up any idiot in a heart beat.

Now I am only speaking from my limited understanding and might be as wrong as possible.

Thank God somebody has attested to what I've been saying all these while. That guy's toxicity is outta this world! He hides behind the Redpill nonsense to vent his hate for women. Like you, I also believe he has some sort of personality disorder. He is using this Redpill nonsense to perpetrate his obnoxious agenda. Like Albert Camus once said; 'If your religion requires you to hate another person, then, you need a new religion'. A good number of us are Redpillers too but we don't hate women. Women don show us pepper, we too don show dem shege. But las las, it's life goes on. cheesy cheesy cheesy

PS- substitute the religion for movement and you'll get my point.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Tedpgrass: 8:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Should sue the authorities for a wishy-washy investigation and also sue the girl via the civil courts for damages...
That way a legal precedent is set, which will aid other victims of poor justice.

To me, that's being proper Redpill

As there are several brothers who have been locked up for similar "offences".

A few have lost their lives.. Yes died whilst in prison

And for most, life has never been the same..

I believe in being fair..
Mete out justice proportionately and within context.
Taking out emotions.

@Gidredpiller
Thanks for raising awareness but...

Please kindly tone down your anger
As it sometimes translate as the nihilistic tendency of a blackpiller- Incel.

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by bukatyne(f): 8:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tedpgrass:
Should sue the authorities for a wishy-washy investigation and also sue the girl via the civil courts for damages...
That way a legal precedent is set, which will aid other victims of poor justice.

To me, that's being proper Redpill

As there are several brothers who have been locked up for similar "offences".

A few have lost their lives.. Yes died whilst in prison

And for most, life has never been the same..

I believe in being fair..
Mete out justice proportionately and within context.
Taking out emotions.

@Gidr edpiller

Please kindly tone down your anger
As it sometimes translate as the nihilistic tendency of a blackpiller- Incel.

@bold:

Sounds like a good plan.

Just that no amount of punishment the girl receives would turn back the hands of time.

Alakoba, alakoran o ni je tiwa.

Ori wa o ni gbabode.

Amin.
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Tedpgrass: 8:47pm On Sep 11, 2021
bukatyne:

@bold:

Sounds like a good plan.

Just that no amount of punishment the girl receives would turn back the hands of time.

Alakoba, alakoran o ni je tiwa.

Ori wa o ni gbabode.

Amin.

Amen to those prayers...
But Brian can turn it around for good.. How?? is entirely up to him!

The 6 years is nothing compared to 40-50yrs that have befallen other victims of justice..
He still has his life ahead. And who's to say great things can't come forth.

Maybe it's my optimistic outlook to life that supports the above views but ehhh... I sleep better that way.

Hate is a cancer, a slow cancer that consumes from within.. Now that's a very sad way to translate or move to the next plane of existence.

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Tedpgrass: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
The Israeli 12 in Cyprus comes to mind..

But let's await the results of the appeal brought in by the woman in question.

2 Likes

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by khia: 8:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I'm so pissed this morning, this news is old but i don't care, it hasn't changed the fact that i haven't seen it! angry
These biittches must think this is some joke huh? Like they would just come out and falsely accuse any guy out there and everything would be clear This is bullshiit!

When i finished reading the full story all i wanted to do at that moment was find this girl wherever she is, capture, tie her to a chair and slowly peel her skin with a sharp knife and watch her bleed to death!

God!! This guy was one of the best college footballer in his club if not the best and i don't care what the downline story between him and that girl may have looked like, nothing warrants to a false rape accusation, absolutely nothing! This shiit make my breathing pressure increase cause i'm fvvcking angry right now!

Biittches are evil! Those bastaards male and female alike will be coming here to criticize for "Hating Women" but obviously it looks like its not such a bad idea!
That girl will die slow!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

As a black American I have no compassion for this stupid COON. White girls have been lying on these no self esteem buffoons for centuries yet they won't stay away from them.

Kudos to that lying bitch. These COONS will never learn. Knowing how much these sorry excuses for men feels about these white scums I won't be surprised if he forgives and Marries her.

1 Like

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by bukatyne(f): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Amen to those prayers...
But Brian can turn it around for good.. How?? is entirely up to him!

The 6 years is nothing compared to 40-50yrs that have befallen other victims of justice..
He still has his life ahead. And who's to say great things can't come forth.

Maybe it's my optimistic outlook to life that supports the above views but ehhh... I sleep better that way.

Hate is a cancer, a slow cancer that consumes from within.. Now that's a very sad way to translate or move to the next plane of existence.

I agree with you and like you said, hate takes you nowhere and is just like a cancer in your bones.

I am a prevention is better than cute person so I always pray such doesn't happen to me & my loved ones.

Punishment/revenge/consequences does not undo what have been done/destroyed.

Obe ge omo lowo, o ju sonu. Obe ti see nikan ti o fe se.

Ki obe maa ge mi lowo ni adura mi.
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
Franzinni:
It's his fault .... Yep I said it ... the dude had it coming, you don't take sides just because nature pushed you out with a dick.

Besides this kind of toxicity can't be healthy bro...you mean to tell me you are the one finishing all the Vaseline jars in the supermarket as you sound like you can't even touch a woman with a flag pole ... How is it his fault

Na wash!
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:20pm On Sep 11, 2021
khia:

As a black American I have no compassion for this stupid COON. White girls have been lying on these no self esteem buffoons for centuries yet they won't stay away from them.

Kudos to that lying bitch. These COONS will never learn. Knowing how much these sorry excuses for men feels about these white scums I won't be surprised if he forgives and Marries her.
Wow, this is how bullshiit is everywhere in america
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Queenslander(f): 10:52pm On Sep 11, 2021
khia:

I really hate to burst your bubble girl!!
buh such sentiments are just pious claptrap,.
Your comment here is a perfect illustration of when you put glue on your friends seat and you mistakenly sit there.
Cause,.
The scum here in question is ..
Wanetta Gibson, one of his classmates at Long Beach Polytechnic High in Southern California, An African American woman.. a girl at the time... lool..
I guess the joke is on you..
Lmao grin

4 Likes

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by lkillbrokehoes: 8:17am On Sep 12, 2021
khia:

I hope you know that the perpetrator is a black akata woman like yourself? the joke is on you. undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by McStoic(m): 8:20am On Sep 12, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I'm so pissed this morning, this news is old but i don't care, it hasn't changed the fact that i haven't seen it! angry
These biittches must think this is some joke huh? Like they would just come out and falsely accuse any guy out there and everything would be clear This is bullshiit!

When i finished reading the full story all i wanted to do at that moment was find this girl wherever she is, capture, tie her to a chair and slowly peel her skin with a sharp knife and watch her bleed to death!

God!! This guy was one of the best college footballer in his club if not the best and i don't care what the downline story between him and that girl may have looked like, nothing warrants to a false rape accusation, absolutely nothing! This shiit make my breathing pressure increase cause i'm fvvcking angry right now!

Biittches are evil! Those bastaards male and female alike will be coming here to criticize for "Hating Women" but obviously it looks like its not such a bad idea!
That girl will die slow!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Really painful
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2021
The name of the accuser is Wanetta Gibson. After the whole saga, the mother and her were sued over $1m for false accusation.
Though it's a bad thing but that situation made him an important figure in the society
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by TOMSY(f): 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
TsaTrinity:
The name of the accuser is Wanetta Gibson. After the whole saga, the mother and her were sued over $1m for false accusation.
Though it's a bad thing but that situation made him an important figure in the society

No. She really destroyed his life with no commensurate consequence. At age 15, she won $1.5 million for her accusation. Today, the man (Brian Banks) is only worth $2 million. If he were to continue his football career in the space of the 6 years of his life she wasted, he would have been worth way more than that.

So you see the damage these people are capable of causing.

1 Like

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by khia: 6:36pm On Sep 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I hope you know that the perpetrator is a black akata woman like yourself? the joke is on you. undecided

I'm not an Akata and just because she's black doesn't mean she's not an immigrant. Black and Native Americans are the only people who didn't migrate to the US.
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by lkillbrokehoes: 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2021
khia:

I'm not an Akata and just because she's black doesn't mean she's not an immigrant. Black and Native Americans are the only people who didn't migrate to the US.
Aren't you a black American? in your post you claimed to be a black American, and black Americans are called akata
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by khia: 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Aren't you a black American? in your post you claimed to be a black American, and black Americans are called akata

I'm Black/Native and you calling me an Akata doesn't make me one anymore than someone calling you a booty scratcher doesn't make you one.
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Alusiizizi(m): 12:01am On Sep 17, 2021
bukatyne:

I agree with you and like you said, hate takes you nowhere and is just like a cancer in your bones.

I am a prevention is better than cute person so I always pray such doesn't happen to me & my loved ones.

Punishment/revenge/consequences does not undo what have been done/destroyed.

Obe ge omo lowo, o ju sonu. Obe ti see nikan ti o fe se.

Ki obe maa ge mi lowo ni adura mi.

Wrong!! Hate fortifies. Sharpens focus. God gave man the ability to hate for a reason.

1 Like

Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
If i were that guy, that sluut wouldn't go scott free i swear.
Just pray such never happens to you, that's a bad thing to say, don't ever wish to be in someone else shoe.
Re: The Promising Career Of This Young Man Was Destroyed By A Biittch! GOD! [photos] by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 17, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Let me also add that the girl coming out to confess didn't imply that she actually went to the authorities to do so, naaaah, this biittch actually just made a random post on her facebook mocking the person she falsely accused and wasted 6 years of his life, that was where the authorities got the necessary informations.

I want this girl to be forcefully penetrated with sharp woods till she bleeds at high pressure, i want her body parts cut from limb to limb, i want her two feets tied together to a large rock and then she and the rock thrown together into the ocean so as to confirm her drowning!!

God! I'm so pissed to the core right now, if some of you idiots want to come at me with misogyny, you are very madt. And as a matter of fact i will gladly accept that title today because if thats what it takes to fight for whats wrong then so be it!

Fvvck all of you!
Vengeance has a way of rebounding upon oneself.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Guys Is This Fair?(+pics) / Naija Girls With Wahala(photo) / Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.