Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? (21626 Views)

How To Treat Bumps Or Keloids On The Back Of The Head / Natural Treatment For Kelodalis Nuchae, Popularly Called Bumps Or Keloids... / Razor Bumps (acne Keloids Nuchae) Is Curable, Here Is How! (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:49am On Sep 12, 2021
Innobee99:
Division be Healing from above
How many keloids have your division from above healed?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by danowena: 11:04am On Sep 12, 2021
drlaykay:
Get Triamcinolone ( kenalog ) cream
Or go to the hospital to get the injection inside the keloid.. That's faster
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by vickydevoka(m): 11:08am On Sep 12, 2021
Agricaddict:
I've had them since 2014 because I used shaving stick, It's so embarrassing, I have kept beard because of it, I've bought products because of it and they are still there, please I need effective recommendations
Sorry. It's really annoying atimes
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by bigtt76(f): 11:10am On Sep 12, 2021
You might have to leave your beard on for long and it will disappear, then you can shave it. Another alternative is go to a dermatologist to get it injected and dry it up undecided

Agricaddict:
I've had them since 2014 because I used shaving stick, It's so embarrassing, I have kept beard because of it, I've bought products because of it and they are still there, please I need effective recommendations
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by Zico777(m): 11:15am On Sep 12, 2021
Things like these are better prevented than letting it to happen at all.

It's wise for any male to apply substance on the part shaved with a shape object.

There is the Shea butter oil product i use as body cream I aslo apply it on my neckline, beards & the back of my neck whenever I go to fetch water for the barber to prevent bumps & the likes & works like magic.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by macho44(m): 11:33am On Sep 12, 2021
Elove1:
I found the solution from a friend just last week..
He said u have to mix klin Detergent with salt together and them scrap the affected place very well and then apply it. It will dry the Keloids..

Don't forget to give thanks to God if this works for you..

For Real?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by Dybala11(m): 11:34am On Sep 12, 2021
Amotolongbo:
diluting aspirin in water nko?
Abi o, since Aspirin is Acetyl Salicylic Acid. grin
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by luckaz(m): 11:44am On Sep 12, 2021
Agricaddict:
your location?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by nairamaniac: 11:46am On Sep 12, 2021
LordErrk:
Go to a dermatologist. They will give you kenalog injection to shrink it
Or you can buy silicon patches. It also helps to shrink it. But kenalog is faster

Op. This is your best bet.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by caandi: 11:47am On Sep 12, 2021
Rule no 1. Never! I mean never try to open it by creating sound of not it becomes full blown keloid jumps and treatment would be harder and it will spread more. I have a contact the baba helped my baby bro treat his and it worked, after being to AB bumps at Ikeja and different other places and spent more than half a million to no avail! But this babe therapeutic treatment works. Contact or Whatsapp me on 08177367875 for his details it’s 100% guarantee. Let me obtain his number from my mum cos she’s with it

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by Tims088: 12:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
Try and see a dermatologist, i had mine years ago, cut it, it keeps growing back, my brother suggested Epiderm cream that worked for him, initially i laughed it off as its unrelated, i decided to use it and it worked, its now flat for years now, i stil use it randomly anytime i start feeling pain or itching there

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by Innobee99(m): 12:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
How many keloids have your division from above healed?
Sorry it's a typo error, I meant "Divine Healing"
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by Innobee99(m): 12:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:

Which one is division healing again
Even if you're talking about Divine healing shay God will come and remove it
Is it God that's coming from Heaven to drop hairs on ur head after ur barb before it grow back?

Get sense u no gree

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by grandstar(m): 12:19pm On Sep 12, 2021
November24:
Sorry boss.
Try to contact these trado doc.
There is one AB bumps. Try search hom on Google

I learnt those guys are frauds
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by Horlubunmmy: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2021
Don’t use anything,just use rope.....the one tailor usually use to sew clothes.....tie the keloid up,it will be tight oooo,they will no longer be blood supply anymore,,once the cells are death ,it will fall away with the rope.....Trust me this work like magic.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by Glitcher: 12:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by Solatium(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2021
Agricaddict:

Go and buy Mckoll Herbal cream,apply it the way it was stated in the leaflet and you will see appreciable improvement in 5 days.
it's a available on konga.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by neolboy(m): 12:50pm On Sep 12, 2021
Agricaddict:

It's your skin because i use both shaving stick and clipper to shave my beard and i don't have it

Just learn to live with it
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by tempest01(m): 1:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
Glitcher:
treatment is by surgical removal. Visit a teaching hospital for more. Keloids continue to grow for years so it's best you go early.

You don't know anything. There is a near100% chance that your keloid will grow back if you surgically remove it. If you are prone to keloid formation, some wounds or even using unsanitary or cutting tools that are not sharp will surely form belongs when the area heals. Surgical wounds will most likely form keloid scars when it heals.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by SirBunky85(m): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2021
Agricaddict:
buy kenalog injections and cream.look for a nurse that can inject you the drugs and rub the cream after bath
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by SirBunky85(m): 1:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
drlaykay:
you sabi dermatology
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by SirBunky85(m): 1:12pm On Sep 12, 2021
drlaykay:
does the cream work without taking the injections?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by SirBunky85(m): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2021
Freestainworld:
There's a drug( injection) that is used in treating it, but it has to be administered by a medical personnel, preferably a medical doctor, don't ask how I know about it, I am a male nurse.
kenalog?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by Glitcher: 1:14pm On Sep 12, 2021
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by SirBunky85(m): 1:15pm On Sep 12, 2021
adeyemioyeleke:

Pls I have same problem with him my own is at
the back of my head have been taking the same kenalog injection with mc koll cream to rub on the surface of the keloid I want to ask how many times is Good for me to be injected In a month because I take my own injection once once a month I want to know if am doing it right
you should at least take 5bottles of kenalog injections within a week
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by Freestainworld(m): 1:22pm On Sep 12, 2021
SirBunky85:
kenalog?
exactly
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by luluman: 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2021
yanabasee2:
Show us the picture first...
Maybe you need glasses
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by teflondoppez(m): 1:29pm On Sep 12, 2021
chrisifeanyi:
Get python fat and start rubbing it daily. It will go within 2-3 months. Make sure you get original python fat, preferably from people you saw that killed it.
Dumb
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by Agricaddict(m): 1:47pm On Sep 12, 2021
omikel:
ori akọ mixed with ọra ẹkun will melt that shit in no time.

I've been told about this ora inu ekun before but the one I bought seemed to be fake, used it for 6 months but no difference, do you know where I can get the authentic one?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by Agricaddict(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2021
KillaBeans:
Something is telling me to say Ora Inu Ekun

Please where can I get the original ora inu ekun, I once used it but the one I used seemed to be fake, used it for 6 months and no difference

#TrashChallenge: More Youths, States Joining The Challenge - See The Lists / Zimbabwean Man Discovers His Wife Has Been Hiding Her HIV Status / Striking Doctors Offer To Treat Ebola Patients