Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,154 members, 7,811,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? (21614 Views)

How To Treat Bumps Or Keloids On The Back Of The Head / Natural Treatment For Kelodalis Nuchae, Popularly Called Bumps Or Keloids... / Razor Bumps (acne Keloids Nuchae) Is Curable, Here Is How! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by Krismas(m): 12:38am On Sep 13, 2021
chrisifeanyi:
Get python fat and start rubbing it daily. It will go within 2-3 months. Make sure you get original python fat, preferably from people you saw that killed it.
coolSNAKE OIL is another word for SCAM MEDICATION
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by TemmyQE: 7:47am On Sep 13, 2021
My brother don't stress your self, just try and locate any AB bump in your state, they helped me out with mine. Head office in Ikeja if you stay in Lagos.

N.B is not a day thing ooo, it a gradual process.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by Elnesto(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2021
Use Epiderm and thank me later
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by Agricaddict(m): 11:06am On Sep 14, 2021
Cmeo:

If you are interested, I can send you (free of charge) an Aloe vera solution to use. You would just apply it and I am hoping it will work

God bless you I'm interested, I'm in Ilesa Osun State
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by Agricaddict(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2021
ichiendu:

Am a member of Norland and we have treatment for this type of problem, they are very effective with no side effects because they're pure organic
The products you need are
GI Vital, Propolis Lecithin, B Carotene, Hypoglycemic herbal, Oligopeptide, Alkaline water

Am I to use all of them at the same time?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by Agricaddict(m): 11:08am On Sep 14, 2021
kamtrix:
use skineal brother. Immediately after bathing with hot water. It's better you shave first before start using it. Skineals works amazingly fast. You'll come back to testify. I pray God grants you speedy recovery. It's very embarrassing at times

Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by kamtrix(m): 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2021
Agricaddict:

Thanks bro
we thank God. Looking forward to your result by God's grace

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by LordErrk: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
adeyemioyeleke:

Pls I have same problem with him my own is at
the back of my head have been taking the same kenalog injection with mc koll cream to rub on the surface of the keloid I want to ask how many times is Good for me to be injected In a month because I take my own injection once once a month I want to know if am doing it right

I'm so sorry, but I can't remember replying your message.
Does the bump at the back of your head bleed?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by rukyboy(m): 1:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Agricaddict:

Thanks bro

Were you finally able to find a solution to the keloods?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by PrinceJoeWan(m): 7:32pm On Jul 23, 2022
Pls am interested!
Sent you a mail already!
Thanks

Cmeo:

If you are interested, I can send you (free of charge) an Aloe vera solution to use. You would just apply it and I am hoping it will work
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of My Keloids? by Cmeo(m): 1:02pm On Jul 24, 2022
Agricaddict:

God bless you I'm interested, I'm in Ilesa Osun State

Have you got a solution to the Keloid?? If not contact me for the solution I talked about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

LUTH Reacts To Reported Shutdown Of Its Wards / Nigerian Philanthropist Adepeju Olukokun Pays Off People's Medical Bills At LUTH / NAFDAC Uncovers Factories In Aba Where Fake Wines And Fizzy Drinks Are Produced.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.