Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries (2180 Views)

Women And Entitlement Mentality / Feelings Of Entitlement In A Relationship??? / Ladies And Entitlement Mentality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by NuCypher: 7:39pm On Sep 11, 2021
I have to say that Nigerian girls are about the most entitled lot in foreign countries. My experience with this bunch of people is, what can I say, completely underwhelming. Like what are you feeling like? This is what I also hear from some of my friends who are here in the US and Canada, and based on their experiences, they have decided to not touch Nigerian girls with a long spoon. This then is why most of them are very lonely in these countries. What are the problems you ask?

1. They believe they are the ones to "give" you sex. And that after having sex with them, you should show committment. I mean, biatch, you enjoyed it too. And I was working myself out for you to enjoy this session. What do you mean you "gave" me sex?
2. They expect to say "yes" first before you guys starting dating. After some romance here and there, the next question is "what are we?" Really? Okay, we are the world! I mean, come on!, you are in a foreign country, not Nigeria. Wake up, madam.
3. Once you say "hi" to them, they start to think you have ulterior motives. Just "hi" o! Nothing else. Abeg, madam, na your textbook I wan borrow o. I no even get interest. Yet, they start strutting up and down , thinking you have an agenda.
4. When, or rather if by some miracle, you get their number and start talking to them, they expect that you should be the one buzzing all the time, asking after them, checking up on them, in other words attention! Like you are not a human being yourself who needs to be checked up on. And when you don't bother to text them regularly, they just don't look your side anymore, don't even care if you are dead. This attitude is something they have imported from Nigeria, and only God knows how far they have taken it in the west.

In short, some of the most archaic dating practices is what they have stuck in their head. Somebody needs to tell them the truth. Little wonder, most naija guys here don't even look their side anymore. I have extrovert friends who are sexually active and who will tell you for free that they will never touch a naija girl. Very sad.

The strange part of this whole thing is that if the guy involved is not Nigerian, come and see how these girls will be running up and down to check up on the guy and act totally non-Nigerian. This part is something I'm still trying to understand.

Anyways, Naija girls una need to wake up. Unless una go grow old for Yankee without boyfriend and husband.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by Davash222(m): 8:02pm On Sep 11, 2021
They expect to say "yes" first before you guys starting dating. After some romance here and there, the next question is "what are we?" Really? Okay, we are world! I mean, come on!, you Are in a foreign country, not Nigeria
Nigerian girls love asking this senseless question.

Like, how can a matured girl not know we're pencil in the eyes of God cool

This question is one of the few tricks they use to trap weak and Simpathetic men down.

After all your shakara and formings coupled with my strategic moves, then I gets to the final, won the match... You're now asking me What are we . You must be mad!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by Stupidquestions: 8:21pm On Sep 11, 2021
Na see finish. Naija gals don see Naija guys finish.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by Kevsmart88(m): 8:59pm On Sep 11, 2021
OP you're not far from the truth.
But I'm lost as to how I'll leave the shores of this country and still go chasing after naija girls abroad with their crude sense of entitlement.
Pls what happened to Canadian and American girls?
Una get time aswear.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by Botking: 10:15pm On Sep 11, 2021
But what I don't understand is why will a 9ja guy leave 9ja still go the befriend a 9ja gal, is what I don't know what is supposed to mean.

Common na, black couple this age don't really love each other from what I know.

Try dates from another race, this is where love is devoid of ethnic and racial judgement.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by Hintona(f): 11:03pm On Sep 11, 2021
So setting boundaries in relationships is now a crime?
They expect to say "yes" first before you guys starting dating. After some romance here and there, the next question is "what are we?" Really? Okay, we are world! I mean, come on!, you are in a foreign country, not Nigeria. Wake up, madam.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by brosom(m): 12:24am On Sep 12, 2021
Right from since I was a child, it was never in my jurisdiction to marry a 9ja lady.

Whenever I told my parents, siblings and friends, they either call me one or two names to the extent I began to think I'm crazy for thinking that way.

But now, I'm 100% proud of myself for thinking like that at that younger age considering the ways and norms of 9ja leeches.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by Davash222(m): 1:12am On Sep 12, 2021
brosom:
Right from since I was a child, it was never in my jurisdiction to marry a 9ja lady.

Whenever I told my parents, siblings and friends, they either call me one or two names to the extent I began to think I'm crazy for thinking that way.

But now, I'm 100% proud of myself for thinking like that at that younger age considering the ways and norms of 9ja leeches.

9ja girls are naturally created for aliens not men. Ever wondered why guys dating foreign women are always happy and good looking?

Try and mistakenly step on a guy dating a Nigerian girl. He will vent all his anger, frustration and depression caused by his Nigerian girlfriend on you.

To date a Nigerian girl should be considered as an act of terrorism in a sane country.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by drnoel: 3:54am On Sep 12, 2021
NuCypher:
I have to say that Nigerian girls are about the most entitled lot in foreign countries. My experience with this bunch of people is, what can I say, completely underwhelming. Like what are you feeling like? This is what I also hear from some of my friends who are here in the US and Canada, and based on their experiences, they have decided to not touch Nigerian girls with a long spoon. This then is why most of them are very lonely in these countries. What are the problems you ask?

1. They believe they are the ones to "give" you sex. And that after having sex with them, you should show committment. I mean, biatch, you enjoyed it too. And I was working myself out for you to enjoy this session. What do you mean you "gave" me sex?
2. They expect to say "yes" first before you guys starting dating. After some romance here and there, the next question is "what are we?" Really? Okay, we are the world! I mean, come on!, you are in a foreign country, not Nigeria. Wake up, madam.
3. Once you say "hi" to them, they start to think you have ulterior motives. Just "hi" o! Nothing else. Abeg, madam, na your textbook I wan borrow o. I no even get interest. Yet, they start strutting up and down , thinking you have an agenda.
4. When, or rather if by some miracle, you get their number and start talking to them, they expect that you should be the one buzzing all the time, asking after them, checking up on them, in other words attention! Like you are not a human being yourself who needs to be checked up on. And when you don't bother to text them regularly, they just don't look your side anymore, don't even care if you are dead. This attitude is something they have imported from Nigeria, and only God knows how far they have taken it in the west.

In short, some of the most archaic dating practices is what they have stuck in their head. Somebody needs to tell them the truth. Little wonder, most naija guys here don't even look their side anymore. I have extrovert friends who are sexually active and who will tell you for free that they will never touch a naija girl. Very sad.

The strange part of this whole thing is that if the guy involved is not Nigerian, come and see how these girls will be running up and down to check up on the guy and act totally non-Nigerian. This part is something I'm still trying to understand.

Anyways, Naija girls una need to wake up. Unless una go grow old for Yankee without boyfriend and husband.

It's actually the same attitude of lots of women not necessarily Nigerian sisters
Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by Kobojunkie: 4:40am On Sep 12, 2021
Davash222:

Nigerian girls love asking this senseless question.

Like, how can a matured girl not know we're pencil in the eyes of God cool
This question is one of the few tricks they use to trap weak and Simpathetic men down.

After all your shakara and formings coupled with my strategic moves, then I gets to the final, won the match... You're now asking me What are we . You must be mad!
But there is nothing senseless about the question as they are wanting to to certain whether they are in a relationship or just in a fling. And no, Nigerian gals aren't the only gals in the world that try to make sure a relationship is properly defined. undecided
Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by mekonglobal(m): 5:05am On Sep 12, 2021
You see that part you have been trying hard to understand. It's simply psychological, they all know that a Nigerian can do anything just to get under their pant, hence their manipulative attitude that follow the chasing period.
Will men of other race tolorate that shit from them? Hell no. That's why the behave if they are dating men from other countries.
Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by lkillbrokehoes: 5:23am On Sep 12, 2021
Who get Nigerian ladies time here?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by OhMyGodWtf: 5:56am On Sep 12, 2021
Davash222:

9ja girls are naturally created for aliens not men. Ever wondered why guys dating foreign women are always happy and good looking?

Try and mistakenly step on a guy dating a Nigerian girl. He will vent all his anger, frustration and depression caused by his Nigerian girlfriend on you.

To date a Nigerian girl should be considered as an act of terrorism in a sane country.

I swear , very fcked up creatures... I am not proud supporting that they are that bad , but most of them are Alienssss that will frustrate the living hell out of ones live. Even If shes the loyal type , she will still frustrate you to the core
Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 12, 2021
There are two sets of Nigerian girls/women abroad: the ones who recently relocated and brought the same mentality or lifestyle they had back in Nigeria, and the ones who grew up or have been raised abroad. These two sets of Nigerian women differ and methinks the ones you're referring to are in the former category.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by kunle75(m): 6:40am On Sep 12, 2021
NuCypher:

You are very right, i can attest to some of your points base on personal experience.
I have made up my mind long ago,infact even the older ones without papers self dey do shakara ooo,maybe dem dey wine me ni, I no know .
Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by Savedday: 7:39am On Sep 12, 2021
Expecting a leopard to change her spot? Even if she is in UK, us, China Canada, don't b deceive. Know that:

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by Savedday: 7:44am On Sep 12, 2021
Expecting a leopard to change her spot? Even if she is in UK, us, China Canada, don't b deceived. Know that:

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by Sonnobax15(m): 7:45am On Sep 12, 2021
cheesy
Naija bannies are only out to add more wahala to a guyman's life lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by McStoic(m): 8:15am On Sep 12, 2021
NuCypher:

You made some valid points though especially the one of not wanting to associate with a fellow Naija guy. Not all though. But a Naija guy will be down to earth and real to you most times than Naija girls..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by Polynek(m): 8:57am On Sep 12, 2021
Girls won't like Dix thread oo grin
Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by Escabado: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2021
NuCypher:
I have to say that Nigerian girls are about the most entitled lot in foreign countries. My experience with this bunch of people is, what can I say, completely underwhelming. Like una go grow old for Yankee without boyfriend and husband.

Na mumu go travel outside Nigeria and still be interested in Nigeria girls. Likes are u kidding me? People we don see there entitlement mentality finish .I travel outside the country and immediately any girl introduce her self as a Nigerian girl I run as far as I can . For free self I'm not interested in them .
Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by Escabado: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2021
Kevsmart88:
OP you're not far from the truth.
But I'm lost as to how I'll leave the shores of this country and still go chasing after naija girls abroad with their crude sense of entitlement.
Pls what happened to Canadian and American girls?
Una get time aswear.

Even when I travel to Ghana and south Africa I run away from any girl from Nigeria . Na mumu dey worry the op. What on this earth go mek me dey interested in a Nigeria girls outside Nigeria. Nobi juju be dat ?? God forbid !!!
Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by HeavenlyCherub(f): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2021
NuCypher:

I will leave this here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kj6rxIPj00
Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by T3ndrils: 3:35pm On Sep 12, 2021
Yes, probably what he said might be true I will not argue.

But are black/white women the only options in this world? Nah I don't think so—Philippines, Asians, Isreali, Greeks, Ethiopians and the rest what happened to them?
(plus be reminded that there are actually more women in the world than there are men—so that's alot of options to cycle through)

Black woman are free by all means to date whoever they want—it's a free world after all.

I even know this cos truly most black American guys are raised to be weaklings (by high number of single mothers in the black community)

The only reason you'll see things like this is due to how guys make relationships their priority AND NOT THEIR GOALS which is wrong. Cos if relationships na your goal as a guy, you'd be subconsciously going to put your partner in a pedestal—and y'all know what that sh!t does to a woman.

I constantly live by this truth—"strong men build good times, good times breeds weak men, weak men cause hard times, hard times breeds back strong men"

So what do YOU do?
Focus on GOALS
Become addicted to it
Sacrifice alot for it
Take care of yourself ALOT
TRAVEL OUT ALOT — This is actually where the fun is...cos you'd meet women that are neither WHITE NOR BLACK.

Solomon could man 1,000 women (princesses from high ranked kingdom) cos he was only focused on being the best king (his goal) which is why he asked for Wisdom from the Most High.

Two things to be learnt from here;
Wisdom—read books and acquire knowledge/experience
1,000 women—abundance mentality

HeavenlyCherub:

I will leave this here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Kj6rxIPj00
Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by HeavenlyCherub(f): 12:46am On Sep 13, 2021
T3ndrils:
Yes, probably what he said might be true I will not argue.

But are black/white women the only options in this world? Nah I don't think so—Philippines, Asians, Isreali, Greeks, Ethiopians and the rest what happened to them?
(plus be reminded that there are actually more women in the world than there are men—so that's alot of options to cycle through)

Black woman are free by all means to date whoever they want—it's a free world after all.

I even know this cos truly most black American guys are raised to be weaklings (by high number of single mothers in the black community)

The only reason you'll see things like this is due to how guys make relationships their priority AND NOT THEIR GOALS which is wrong. Cos if relationships na your goal as a guy, you'd be subconsciously going to put your partner in a pedestal—and y'all know what that sh!t does to a woman.

I constantly live by this truth—"strong men build good times, good times breeds weak men, weak men cause hard times, hard times breeds back strong men"

So what do YOU do?
Focus on GOALS
Become addicted to it
Sacrifice alot for it
Take care of yourself ALOT
TRAVEL OUT ALOT — This is actually where the fun is...cos you'd meet women that are neither WHITE NOR BLACK.

Solomon could man 1,000 women (princesses from high ranked kingdom) cos he was only focused on being the best king (his goal) which is why he asked for Wisdom from the Most High.

Two things to be learnt from here;
Wisdom—read books and acquire knowledge/experience
1,000 women—abundance mentality

All i wanted to pass is good and bad people exist in every race and country. Don’t let the disappointment you may have experienced block you from your blessing. The grass isn’t always greener in the other side. Good luck
Re: Nigerian Girls And Entitlement In Foreign Countries by T3ndrils: 9:09am On Sep 13, 2021
That definitely didn't seem like it—sha that one no concern me.

PS—disappointments are blessings in disguise, as long as you can look the other way to find it. (Still don't see how this concerns the video you uploaded)

HeavenlyCherub:

All i wanted to pass is good and bad people exist in every race and country. Don’t let the disappointment you may have experienced block you from your blessing. The grass isn’t always greener in the other side. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) / What Do I Need To Be A Ladies Man / Mail Thread With "the Sugar Mummy Linker" U Busted Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.