Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,726 members, 7,813,397 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) (2170 Views)

#GoldenPenis: This Is Why Only One Guy Will Fvvck All The Girls!! (Photo) / MEN!! NEVER Hesitate To Fvvck That Pvvssy Like You Own It! Don't Slack! (photos) / The Last Person I Fvvcked Was A 43 Year Old Woman: Who Did You Fvvck Last (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:25am On Mar 08, 2022
UNTIL YOU ARE OFFERING SOMETHING OF VALUE!!

You think life is fair Then i put it to you that you are nothing but just another ignorant fvvck willing to kiss the foot of anything that points you to a direction!!
Hello everyone! I am TheGidRedpiller, the most hated male of Nairaland(At the moment, obviously because i actually see this hatred moving to greater heights as i anticipate!) and as usual, i plan on spreading toxicity all of over the place so just sit tight!

Today i will go deep in this so much that you might actually want to start questioning my sanity.
I'm about to tell you to your face that society will literally take a long knife and drive in down your throat because you do not have a vag!na and so therefore have no value unless of course you provide something externally valueable for them to see!
No man will ever to loved or appreciated until he flaunts something, we all know this is not the same case for women though.

Still Typing...

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by Boogyman557: 10:29am On Mar 08, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na u Sabi waiting u de CAPRISUN..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by SportsHD: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:

No man will ever to loved or appreciated until he flaunts something.

No kap. After you make it, watch them famz you. When you were broke they wouldn't even look at you twice.

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by Obagofixxy: 10:31am On Mar 08, 2022
You said the truth

TheGidRedpiller:
UNTIL YOU ARE OFFERING SOMETHING OF VALUE!!

You think life is fair Then i put it to you that you are nothing but just another ignorant fvvck willing to kiss the foot of anything that points you to a direction!!
Hello everyone! I am TheGidRedpiller, the most hated male of Nairaland(At the moment, obviously because i actually see this hatred moving to greater heights as i anticipate!) and as usual, i plan on spreading toxicity all of over the place so just sit tight!

Today i will go deep in this so much that you might actually want to start questioning my sanity.
I'm about to tell you to your face that society will literally take a long knife and drive in down your throat because you do not have a vag!na and so therefore have no value unless of course you provide something externally valueable for them to see!
No man will ever to loved or appreciated until he flaunts something, we all know this is not the same case for women though.

Still Typing...

Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:51am On Mar 08, 2022
Many of us are getting things wrong because we do not understand the true meaning of society but i will help you out brotherly, thats what i'm here for!

SOCIETY In Simple Terms Is Defined As WOMEN AND THEIR ALLIES!!
Now these allies are systems put in place for women and women alone unless its not involving a human of the female gender e.g The Courts Of Law, The Government e.t.c These systems are of course mostly run by men to favour the women FIRST before any other thing.

Feminism is not something built for the obvious selfish reasons, its something built to ensure that the already placed systems that is favouring them so well IS KEPT THAT WAY and doesn't changes.
They simply cannot afford to loose it because if they do, they will go back to their place in the food again where they actually belong!

No matter how powerful a man can be, there is a corresponding biittch that can bring him down to nothing with just the sound of her voice!
A woman can badly ulter the life of ANY MAN!!

Still Typing...

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:03am On Mar 08, 2022
The world consists of two things;
1.The Women Who Benefits Everything.
2.The Men Who Make The World Better For Women To Keep Benefiting!

Whether this sounds good to you or not, its the true fact!
CHECK IT OUT!
Before men started getting enlightened, why do they get up in the morning to work? You think its for themselves? ITS BECAUSE OF THE WOMEN THEY HAVE AT HOME! They will provide everything for their sons so he will also grow up to continue the slavery society set for the males!

Who mostly wins the court cases? The man or the woman? And even when the woman is found guilty and then the judge would have to give a sentence, would he give the exact same punishment he would give men or less? ANSWER ME!

Do you also think women don't deserve the same intensity of punishments as the men? Don't women even commit worse crimes today?
Even when she works, are you expecting her to contribute in the family? WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE THE MAN even when she has shown that she is capable of helping

Still Typing...

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:17am On Mar 08, 2022
Understand that since you are a man, society wants to toss you into the trash and leave you there to rot unless you convince them otherwise, society wants to worship the vag!na at your expense, you practically need spider senses to stay aware in this fvvcked up world.

You know what? i will paint some things for you now..

Society Will Ride You Like A Horse, Even Though Its Very Obvious That You Are The Reason For Its Movement, It Would Still Whoop Your Backside!

Everything Practically Hates You, Even The Oxygen You Breathe In Regrets The Fact That Its Helping You Stay Alive And It Wishes You Were Female Instead.
Your Clothes Want You Naked Because It Always Feels Like You Don't Deserve It But Women Do!

The Food You Eat Wants You To Starve Until You Make Sure A Woman Is Well Fed, The Money You Kill Yourself Everyday To Make Can't Wait To Be Handed Over To A Woman!!

Wow thats a lot of toxicity for one day.
Stay Woke!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:19am On Mar 08, 2022
Brainard22:
TRP is GOLDEN!!!
Anyways... I need old IG and FB Account in bulk and units
Fb must have 1k+ friends and good upload and at least 4 years old
And IG must be at least 4 years old.......
PS: logins before Payment

TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:20am On Mar 08, 2022
SportsHD:

No kap. After you make it, watch them famz you. When you were broke they wouldn't even look at you twice.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:34am On Mar 08, 2022
LIFE HATES MEN!!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by Starzo: 12:01pm On Mar 08, 2022
some sense in what you wrote

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:18pm On Mar 08, 2022
Starzo:
some sense in what you wrote
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 08, 2022
After spitting some real stuffs, you go on to ruin it by saying "life hates men". Except you are saying the society (which is a creation of humans) is life itself. That is some crap right there.
If i am to come to this world a zillion times, i am sure gonna be rocking my masculine body.

Life doesn't hate men. angry

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by AoifeNightfall: 12:34pm On Mar 08, 2022
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAYYYYYYYYY TO ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by AoifeNightfall: 12:36pm On Mar 08, 2022
LIVINGICON:
After spitting some real stuffs, you go on to ruin it by saying "life hates men". Except you are saying the society (which is a creation of humans) is life itself. That is some crap right there.
If i am to come to this world a zillion times, i am sure gonna be rocking my masculine body.

Life doesn't hate men. angry

He wants to play the victim card. When women do it, we are manipulative.

Your fellow guy is calling you out, TheGidredpiller.
Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by Raggy(m): 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2022
Making some sense right there
Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 1:24pm On Mar 08, 2022
Raggy:
Making some sense right there
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by recieve(m): 1:53pm On Mar 08, 2022
The society is so fvcked up! Let them keep whorshiping holes!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by recieve(m): 1:56pm On Mar 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:
HAPPY INTERNATIONAL WOMEN'S DAYYYYYYYYY TO ALL THE WOMEN OUT THERE
get lost!!!
Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by recieve(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

don't ever comment in this thread, your age mate are not here!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by recieve(m): 1:58pm On Mar 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
recieve:
The society is so fvcked up! Let them keep whorshiping holes!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by AoifeNightfall: 2:09pm On Mar 08, 2022
recieve:

get lost!!!

I will not tongue tongue
Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by AoifeNightfall: 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
recieve:

I'm still commenting, come and beat me grin

Clown!
Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by wonder233: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Some hard truths sha
Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by recieve(m): 4:43pm On Mar 08, 2022
AoifeNightfall:

I will not tongue tongue
b!tch!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Society DOES NOT GIVE A FVVCK About You!! It Only Cares For Women! (Photo) by AoifeNightfall: 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
recieve:

b!tch!

Lalasticlala Mynd44, Dominique rule 2

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Nigeria Girls Like This? / A Pastor Wife Is In Love With Me (true Life Story) / Spectacular! Love In The Air (with pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.