Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime (1290 Views)

+18: NAUGHTY: How To Innocently Start A Naughty Chat With A Woman [Picture] / How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime by Pukkalolo: 2:42pm On Oct 15, 2022
Read to the End. You'll find this helpful. I can assure you.
Re: Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime by Pukkalolo: 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2022
You so much like this girl, lady, woman or granny or whatever. The more you saw her and the more time you spent talking to her, the more you fall in love with her.

The more you fall for her, the more you feel insecure because you're not sure if she also likes you or have any feelings for you.

Typing...
Re: Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime by Pukkalolo: 3:22pm On Oct 15, 2022
So as a logical guy, you decide that you have to let her know that you really like her; you have to let her know you have feelings for her and you want to be with her... so you took the bold step and confess your feelings to her.

And then after that...

* cricket sound *

Typing...
Re: Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime by Pukkalolo: 3:35pm On Oct 15, 2022
Well, then after that, she start misbehaving: she rarely reply your chats anymore; it seem like she doesn't want to talk to you. It's almost as if you have to force her to talk to you. She's now make excuses about being very busy...

In a nutshell: she's not reciprocating your romantic interest.

Then you sat there thinking: "did I do something wrong by confessing my feelings and professing love to her?"

Well, I'm just gonna tell you the simple truth: guess what! "You didn't do anything wrong"

Trying...
Re: Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime by Pukkalolo: 3:44pm On Oct 15, 2022
Yes, seriously. You didn't do anything wrong. You did what a normal person will do. Infact, contrary to what some 'wannabes' may tell you, confessing your feelings to her wasn't really the reason she didn't reciprocate your romantic interest.

Confessing your feelings to her ONLY brought her to the "conscious" realisation that she's not really attracted to you.

Professing love to her ISN'T what's make her started distancing herself from you; It only help her realized that she doesn't really dig you, then she started giving you distance.

Typing...
Re: Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime by Pukkalolo: 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2022
This means, if a lady ISN'T tripping for you, you have little or no chance with her. It doesn't matter if you profess love to her or not.

If she isn't TRIPPING for you, all your attempts to profess your love WON'T WORK, it actually make things WORSE.

And even if you don't profess love to her because you are scared that if do so she may start misbehaving and distancing herself from you...as long as she isn't really TRIPPING for you, NOTHING is still going to work. Nothing is still going progressed past the "friendship" stage.

Typing...
Re: Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime by Pukkalolo: 3:49pm On Oct 15, 2022
So the question isn't whether you should profess love to her or not, the questions should be, "how do you make her helplessly start tripping for you."

Because is she's helplessly tripping for you, she will want you, regardless of
whether you confesss/profess love to her or not

So how do you make her helplessly start tripping for you?

Ok let's fire;

Typing...
Re: Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime by Pukkalolo: 3:53pm On Oct 15, 2022
In an attempt to make a woman start tripping for you, many guys try to use MONEY.

The SIMP and his money are easily parted.

Read this:

https://www.nairaland.com/6827622/must-read-simp-money-easily

To make her start tripping for you...using financial favors, gifts, expensive date and anything that has to deal with bringing out huge money from your pocket is a DANGEROUS MOVE. It's not really that dangerous for her, it dangerous for you.

Typing...
Re: Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime by Pukkalolo: 3:55pm On Oct 15, 2022
Same way, using your expensive watches, luxury car, or bragging about your accomplishments to make her start tripping for you is a wrong move.

If you use materialistic resources to get women to trip for you, you shouldn’t be surprise that most ladies who will come into your life are gold diggers. Your materialistic resources may buy you attention and romantic relationships, but it doesn't buy real 'tripping' and loyalty.

Typing....
Re: Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime by Pukkalolo: 3:59pm On Oct 15, 2022
In an attempt to make a woman start tripping, many guys try to play the role of caring nice guy. They agree with things they don’t agree with. They give her things they don’t want to give. They offer her things they don't truly want to offer..

WRONG MOVE.

You can't make a woman trip for you by doing nice things for her...Doing "nice" things for a woman who is "already" tripping for you isn't a wrong move.

But doing "nice" things for a woman so she can start TRIPPING for you is a wrong move and it will eventually HURTS you in the long run.

Typing...
Re: Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime by Pukkalolo: 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2022
Many other guys have realize that being the nice guy type doesn't really help, so they intentionally act like jerks and "alpha wannabes". But that's also a WRONG MOVE.

In an attempt to make a woman start tripping for you... insulting her, treating her poorly or being harsh towards her WON'T WORK in the long run.

Typing...
Re: Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime by Pukkalolo: 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2022
Enough of the long talk.

So how do you actually make her helplessly start tripping for you.
Re: Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime by Pukkalolo: 4:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
I'll tell you 3 realistic things about making a woman trip for you.

#1 Making her trip for you is a paradoxical process: the more you putting efforts to win her heart, the more likely it is not to happen.

If I tell you "DON'T think of elephant, you'll probably start thinking of elephant." This is not a trick or technique. This is just simple phycology. Our brain can be rebellious at times.

If you tell her to accept you and love you, her brain would want naturally want to rebel against that. She'll start giving you attitude and NOT love you.

If you want her to love you, simply tell her NOT TO LOVE YOU. Her brain would tend to naturally want to rebel against that. She'll naturally want to start loving you.

Tell her, "I DON'T want you to love me easily..."

She'll become intrigued about you and gradually start tripping for you easily.

Typing....
Re: Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime by Pukkalolo: 4:12pm On Oct 15, 2022
#2 Get a copy of this piece. It has all you need to make a woman START TRIPPING FOR YOU without spending money or impressing her with materialistic resources.

Typing...

Re: Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime by muyico(m): 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2022
Pukkalolo:
So as a logical guy, you decide that you have to let her know that you really like her; you have to let her know you have feelings for her and you want to be with her... so you took the bold step and confess your feelings to her.

And then after that...

* cricket sound *

Typing...
Re: Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime by 14july: 6:16pm On Oct 15, 2022
You are a possyy

(1) (Reply)

I Take My Cross Back From Jesus / Her Mysterious Neighbor / Which Tribe/ethnic Is Big Turn Off For You When It Comes To Marriage? Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.