Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844808 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beedollas(f): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2022
Beedollas:
Hi everyone, wonderful job in here, thank you.
Please I need to clarify this....

I planned to apply for the about to be lunched carers and home support workers Visa, but here's my challenge.

I am a single parent (widow) with 2 children who'll be turning 7 and 5 years this year respectively. It is speculated that we can apply with our dependants too.

* I have an option to apply with them at once , or just myself then bring them in later maybe after 6 months... My question is ;

*Since I'll be the only available person to come back and pick them, Are those with work permit allowed to leave the country (Uk) within such period of time?

*Would you advise I apply with them at once , and if we're given Visa, I go at once with them or come back and pick them later?

*Or I apply just for me, then when I land and probably get my foot settled, I apply for them to join me (ofcourse this means I'll have to come back to Naija and pick them)

Thank you in anticipation �

Anyone help please ��
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Itstemi10: 3:41pm On Jan 06, 2022
^^ Dont even tell them you have 5 and 7 year old except you plan to clarify that they are in Care of a trusted Care giver.
Under 10 year olds are babies to these oyinbos and a disadvantage to your application.
A care workers salary is relatively low in the UK and they are looking for smart and single individual or those with grown kids who want to work really hard, sleep and back to work 4 long days a week. How do you plan to add childcare to that ?

Dont try to include them now, that's a big error. In fact act as if you have no interest in brining them, and when you work for a few years especially after you get a LLR, apply to bring them. By Law they will give them.
But if you apply with them now they will be thinking of childcare

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Itstemi10: 3:43pm On Jan 06, 2022
Beedollas:

Anyone help please ��
Dont even tell them you have 5 and 7 year old except you plan to clarify that they are in Care of a trusted Care giver.
Under 10 year olds are babies to these oyinbos and a disadvantage to your application.
A care workers salary is relatively low in the UK and they are looking for smart and single individual or those with grown kids who want to work really hard, sleep and back to work 4 long days a week.
How do you plan to add childcare to that ?

Dont try to include them now, that's a big error. In fact act as if you have no interest in brining them, and when you work for a few years especially after you get a LLR, apply to bring them, by Law they will give them.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bluetherapy: 6:23pm On Jan 06, 2022
Beedollas:
Hi everyone, wonderful job in here, thank you.
Please I need to clarify this....

I planned to apply for the about to be lunched carers and home support workers Visa, but here's my challenge.

I am a single parent (widow) with 2 children who'll be turning 7 and 5 years this year respectively. It is speculated that we can apply with our dependants too.

* I have an option to apply with them at once , or just myself then bring them in later maybe after 6 months... My question is ;

*Since I'll be the only available person to come back and pick them, Are those with work permit allowed to leave the country (Uk) within such period of time?

*Would you advise I apply with them at once , and if we're given Visa, I go at once with them or come back and pick them later?

*Or I apply just for me, then when I land and probably get my foot settled, I apply for them to join me (ofcourse this means I'll have to come back to Naija and pick them)

Thank you in anticipation �
Yes you can bring them on the care visa scheme as the scheme allows dependants which your children her.
However, you might want to come in first ti test the waters and settle down before bringing in the kids because childcare isn't small money here as you might have heard. This is because care workers aren't paid much and you might end up paying your whole salary on childcare since you don't have partner.

My advice, make sure to include your kids as dependants in your visa application but don't apply for their visa yet. Then when you get in and understand how things work and have quite a good amount of savings, bring in the kids. This is because from day one of entering this country, you will be paying a lot compared to what you are used to in Nigeria. Getting an apartment is no stroll in the park sis.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mcwally: 6:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Pls I'm interested
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by joyonyiyechi123(f): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
nickishire:
Thank you so much for this. I am interested.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bellniki1: 2:24am On Jan 07, 2022
realvip:

I did my biometrics today. It was IELTS that really caused the long wait. I did naric same time I did IELTS but they responded today that the processing is complete. I logged in but didn't see anything to download. Thank God I went for two options

Hi, please can IELTS general training result be used ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beedollas(f): 3:26am On Jan 07, 2022
I appreciate this , thank you �

Itstemi10:

Dont even tell them you have 5 and 7 year old except you plan to clarify that they are in Care of a trusted Care giver.
A care workers salary is relatively low in the UK and they are looking for smart and single individual or those with grown kids who want to work really hard, sleep and back to work 4 long days a week.
How do you plan to add childcare to that ?

Dont try to include them now, that's a big error. In fact act as if you have no interest in brining them, and when you work for a few years especially after you get a LLR, apply to bring them, by Law they will give them.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Beedollas(f): 3:27am On Jan 07, 2022
It is good to ask questions, thank you for the response ma

Bluetherapy:

Yes you can bring them on the care visa scheme as the scheme allows dependants which your children her.
However, you might want to come in first ti test the waters and settle down before bringing in the kids because childcare isn't small money here as you might have heard. This is because care workers aren't paid much and you might end up paying your whole salary on childcare since you don't have partner.

My advice, make sure to include your kids as dependants in your visa application but don't apply for their visa yet. Then when you get in and understand how things work and have quite a good amount of savings, bring in the kids. This is because from day one of entering this country, you will be paying a lot compared to what you are used to in Nigeria. Getting an apartment is no stroll in the park sis.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 3:45am On Jan 07, 2022
Hello house, I'd like to get a certificate in support Care for the elderly preferably online. Note, I'm already here on dependant Visa and I have an interview with an agency that promises to train me while I have work for them. I just want to be certified early so I can hopefully switch to a work visa.
Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Damsyangel23(f): 9:04am On Jan 07, 2022
Good morning house.
Would need a guide on what to do after reading till my eyes burst�. I study economics education on school after which work as a cashier and customer service

I don't even know where to start from ? Please someone should help me out
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kymkym: 9:57am On Jan 07, 2022
Interested
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by nubiadoll(f): 10:14am On Jan 07, 2022
Itstemi10:
Guys, I can volunteer to start contacting Nursing agencies. I only need to walk into their office and let them know my Sisters and brothers are willing to work. They are DESPERATELY short staffed in the UK and all agencies are looking for workers but the oyibos are not answering them because they get monetary benefits that pays more than full time Care job.

I will need to set up some sort of consultation on LinkedIn and can start meeting the Care and Nursing agencies soon ( Or even the NHS directly)
I believe they will ask for your application and forward their interest and pre employment letter to the home office too.
Good luck to all of you.
All the Indians and Polish will get it if we don't act fast.
If you want me to contact them please show your interests below.
Well-done guys.
I am interested
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mcjendol: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2022
Itstemi10:
Guys, I can volunteer to start contacting Nursing agencies. I only need to walk into their office and let them know my Sisters and brothers are willing to work. They are DESPERATELY short staffed in the UK and all agencies are looking for workers but the oyibos are not answering them because they get monetary benefits that pays more than full time Care job.

I will need to set up some sort of consultation on LinkedIn and can start meeting the Care and Nursing agencies soon ( Or even the NHS directly)
I believe they will ask for your application and forward their interest and pre employment letter to the home office too.
Good luck to all of you.
Well-done guys.

I am interested, thanks!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by joyonyiyechi123(f): 11:11am On Jan 07, 2022
@itetemi10 please I really need your email I have some things to discuss with you please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by joyonyiyechi123(f): 11:30am On Jan 07, 2022
Dee2016:
Is this information correct on immigration skills charges and visa? For a Senior Care worker.
please drop your email I want to connect with you. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by abelwealth(m): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2022
Pls can we create a whatsapp group for this..
So that our brothers and sisters outside can help us too with information

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ukaomas: 3:16pm On Jan 07, 2022
Itstemi10:

Good luck to all of you.
Well-done guys.

Please I am interested

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: tensazangetsu20(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.