Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,642 members, 7,809,412 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (841666 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2022
Uzland:

Hello, Gistbite. Since you're already in the UK on dependant visa, your own case is different - half solved.cheesy
Which certificate would you advise I get?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Damsyangel23(f): 3:13pm On Jan 08, 2022
Please I want someone to clarify the following

1. Does your passport determine how many years working visa ?
2. If your qorking visa is 3years does if mean after 3years you will come back to Nigeria
3. If your visa expire can you renew it or what are you expect to do ?

Thanks �

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Hoyeenz(f): 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2022
Hi please can you put me through on the process for NARIC?

realvip:

I did my biometrics today. It was IELTS that really caused the long wait. I did naric same time I did IELTS but they responded today that the processing is complete. I logged in but didn't see anything to download. Thank God I went for two options

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 5:29pm On Jan 08, 2022
gistbite:

Which certificate would you advise I get?
Hi! You can go for NVQ Level 3. Some employers can employ someone who's already in the UK and then give them on-the-job training and certification while they're working for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 5:39pm On Jan 08, 2022
Damsyangel23:
Please I want someone to clarify the following

1. Does your passport determine how many years working visa ?
2. If your qorking visa is 3years does if mean after 3years you will come back to Nigeria
3. If your visa expire can you renew it or what are you expect to do ?

Thanks �
1: No. Your employer should state the duration of your employment on your CoS. However, it's appropriate to renew your passport whenever it expires.
2. and 3: The answers are in the paragraphs titled 'How long you can stay' and 'If you want to stay longer in the UK' on the first post of this thread. Cheers.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bluetherapy: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2022
Beedollas:
It is good to ask questions, thank you for the response ma

Make sure to get your late husband's death certificate if you haven't. You will need it if you want to take the kids abroad!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by peaceka(f): 8:41pm On Jan 08, 2022
Please I studied Human physiology how do I apply for this job in UK? If you can help me with the site I'll really appreciate it thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2022
peaceka:
Please I studied Human physiology how do I apply for this job in UK? If you can help me with the site I'll really appreciate it thanks
Hello, Peaceka. Hopefully our brother Dee1504 can be of help to you. He's a Clinical Physiologist. Cheers.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Yemmymo: 9:23pm On Jan 08, 2022
Itstemi10:
Guys, I can volunteer to start contacting Nursing agencies. I only need to walk into their office and let them know my Sisters and brothers are willing to work. They are DESPERATELY short staffed in the UK and all agencies are looking for workers but the oyibos are not answering them because they get monetary benefits that pays more than full time Care job.

I will need to set up some sort of consultation on LinkedIn and can start meeting the Care and Nursing agencies soon ( Or even the NHS directly)
I believe they will ask for your application and forward their interest and pre employment letter to the home office too.
Good luck to all of you.
All the Indians and Polish will get it if we don't act fast.
If you want me to contact them please show your interests below.
Well-done guys.

Interested please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Hugoboy: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2022
Beedollas:
Hi everyone, wonderful job in here, thank you.
Please I need to clarify this....

I planned to apply for the about to be lunched carers and home support workers Visa, but here's my challenge.

I am a single parent (widow) with 2 children who'll be turning 7 and 5 years this year respectively. It is speculated that we can apply with our dependants too.

* I have an option to apply with them at once , or just myself then bring them in later maybe after 6 months... My question is ;

*Since I'll be the only available person to come back and pick them, Are those with work permit allowed to leave the country (Uk) within such period of time?

*Would you advise I apply with them at once , and if we're given Visa, I go at once with them or come back and pick them later?

*Or I apply just for me, then when I land and probably get my foot settled, I apply for them to join me (ofcourse this means I'll have to come back to Naija and pick them)

Thank you in anticipation �

I'm interested, please.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CowbellY: 10:30am On Jan 09, 2022
Itstemi10:
Guys, I can volunteer to start contacting Nursing agencies. I only need to walk into their office and let them know my Sisters and brothers are willing to work. They are DESPERATELY short staffed in the UK and all agencies are looking for workers but the oyibos are not answering them because they get monetary benefits that pays more than full time Care job.

I will need to set up some sort of consultation on LinkedIn and can start meeting the Care and Nursing agencies soon ( Or even the NHS directly)
I believe they will ask for your application and forward their interest and pre employment letter to the home office too.
Good luck to all of you.
Well-done guys.

Count me in please.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CowbellY: 10:31am On Jan 09, 2022
Also, anyone knows the steps for a Pharmacist to move/work in the UK ?

Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Hugoboy: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2022
Itstemi10:

Good luck to all of you.
Well-done guys.
I'm interested, please .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cyif2003(m): 1:28pm On Jan 09, 2022
CowbellY:

Thanks.
ospap route
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Percaput: 2:46pm On Jan 09, 2022
Percaput:
Good evening everyone
I have Bsc in Nutrition and Dietetics
I had applied for Dietetics Assistant jobs with some NHS trust and i landed two virtual interviews earlier last year but on both occasions i got unsuccessful mails from them after which i stopped applying.
I read somewhere online that no matter how hard i try, i can't be taken because NHS has to prove to the home office that nobody else can do the job in the UK before i can be issued certificate of sponsorship.
Please how true is this and what advice do you give..
Thanks

Please Anyone??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by smoochii: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2022
Interested pls

Itstemi10:

Good luck to all of you.
Well-done guys.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Unique18: 5:04pm On Jan 09, 2022
wowdiva:

Top visa an medlives are scam. Even the famous IANs, alot of people are complaining they haven't heard anything from them after paying.
Really? I was planning on paying for this medlives training.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
sandysilver:
I have IELTSIELTS General but not UKVI. Can it be used?

No
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2022
Beedollas:
Thank you Sir/ ma for your response... please just for clarification, are you saying that the regular ielts we took say for Canada visa ( not ukvi) is also accepted for UK visa application?

��

No
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 5:42pm On Jan 09, 2022
Dee2016:
When applying for health care visa, is it true there's no healthcare surcharge?

True

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 5:45pm On Jan 09, 2022
peaceka:

Follow my posts on this thread. It will guide you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 5:47pm On Jan 09, 2022
CowbellY:

Thanks.

https://www.healthcareers.nhs.uk/explore-roles/pharmacy/information-overseas-pharmacists
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 5:53pm On Jan 09, 2022
Percaput:
Good evening everyone
I have Bsc in Nutrition and Dietetics
I had applied for Dietetics Assistant jobs with some NHS trust and i landed two virtual interviews earlier last year but on both occasions i got unsuccessful mails from them after which i stopped applying.
I read somewhere online that no matter how hard i try, i can't be taken because NHS has to prove to the home office that nobody else can do the job in the UK before i can be issued certificate of sponsorship.
Please how true is this and what advice do you give..
Thanks

Keep trying, NEVER GIVE UP. I know someone who has done 4 interview without success, whereas I got mine on 1st interview after over 40 applications. You didn't get the job because there's someone more qualified than you. Keep improving yourself and keep improving your CV on Trac jobs. As long as they keep shortlisting you, you're very much qualified. Your Good News is on the way.

Don't forget to share your qualifications and work experiences to help others on this thread.

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Percaput:

Please Anyone??

Are you a registered dietitian?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by achmed1(m): 7:36pm On Jan 09, 2022
Pete01:
Hello Mr Achmed. Pls can u send a link for the NARIC upload of medium of instruction letter. Thanks

Its the Visa and Nationality Service.

https://www.ecctis.com/qualifications/van/default.aspx
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tfsho: 7:50pm On Jan 09, 2022
This information is for people looking for training institution that offer 1 year training on relevant NVQ level 3 qualifications acceptable for health and care related jobs.
I have personally seen vacancies that demand for NVQ level 2 qualifications as minimum qualification for health and care related jobs. So level NVQ 3 is just perfect.
Johnacademy.co.uk .....courses are very cheap but yet very indepth and challenging. The quality of training even though it's virtual is just amazing.

This journey is PH(per head) and if u feel u can make the most of this opportunity good, If u feel otherwise u r still not wrong.
The resilience needed to be successful in this is not child's play . All the best to everyone

Dee1504 kindly share your experience in regards to job applications, interview and timeline of the entire process . This will go a long way to help everyone on this thread.
Shout out to Uzland for doing the most.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Percaput: 8:12pm On Jan 09, 2022
Ninisun:

Are you a registered dietitian?

No..
Bsc Nutrition and Dietetics
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Percaput: 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2022
dee1504:

Keep trying, NEVER GIVE UP. I know someone who has done 4 interview without success, whereas I got mine on 1st interview after over 40 applications. You didn't get the job because there's someone more qualified than you. Keep improving yourself and keep improving your CV on Trac jobs. As long as they keep shortlisting you, you're very much qualified. Your Good News is on the way.

Don't forget to share your qualifications and work experiences to help others on this thread.

Im most grateful.. I'll do just as you have said.
Amen
Its just BSc Nutrition and Dietetics.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 8:57pm On Jan 09, 2022
Percaput:

Im most grateful.. I'll do just as you have said.
Amen
Its just BSc Nutrition and Dietetics.

Work experience? Internship? You know you have to complete your internship to be a Dietician, and Dieticians are hotcakes too. Just ensure you have a foolproof CV and no one will ever reject you.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 09, 2022
Percaput:

No..
Bsc Nutrition and Dietetics

You are a Nutritionist, should apply for Nutrition Assistant.
A dietetic Assistant needs a qualification or training in form of internship.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 080mamaayi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.