Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (846671 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 1:21pm On Aug 17, 2022
Pls for ECCTIS can I use a transcript that was addressed to another institution?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beejay1157: 1:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
Standard?
jum33:

Congratulation,mine took 12 days too ( dependant visa)
Biometric date :July 29
Mail of Collection date: Aug 11.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jum33: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ose333:

Hi
Please which TLS?
Ikeja but TLS doesn't really matter in this case .
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jum33: 1:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
beejay1157:
Standard?
Sure
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by So2edeks: 1:47pm On Aug 17, 2022
SKILLED WORKER VISA ALERT!!!

Offer Letter 7th July
COS 9th July
APPLICATION 18th July
BIOMETRICS 3rd August
PASSPORT WITH VISA 16 August

Praises to God, thanks all for all the useful information here.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GracedVictory: 2:01pm On Aug 17, 2022
Please I have applied to over 500 care homes and the love letter is too much.

I have overall 7.0 in my IELTS UKVI general
Nursing and Caregiving diploma certificates from Alison.
Other 5 care certs from Alison
6certs from Florence
2years care giving experience
5years driver's license
BSc biochemistry
5years work experience in the pharmaceuticals
Etc....
I can go on and on.

The best response I have gotten is to come to UK first then reach out, but I need COS. No interviews yet instead it's love letters!!!

someone please help me ����

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CeeCyrils: 2:05pm On Aug 17, 2022
Sis I de your back kiss

We need help ooooo cry

GracedVictory:

6certs from Florence
5years driver's license
BSc biochemistry
Etc....
I can go on and on.

The best response I have gotten is to come to UK first then reach out, but I need COS. No interviews yet instead it's love letters!!!

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tolextonia: 2:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Murewaa:
Thanks to all that answered my various questions here.
I am now in the UK.
Is there any store one can get cheap items?
As all I'm seeing around is over expensive o.

Which are in the UK?
Stores that have affordable items are;
Aldi
Tesco
Asda
Poundland

If you can’t afford new clothes or furnitures, you can go to charity stores.

To get things for free including furnitures, bicycles, etc, download “trash nothing” on either Apple store or playstore. Then select your locations. You’ll be seeing notifications of people that want to give out things for free.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 3:02pm On Aug 17, 2022
Murewaa:
I am now in the UK.
Aldi, lidl
Facebook Marketplace for used and free furniture.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tolextonia: 3:13pm On Aug 17, 2022
GracedVictory:

6certs from Florence
5years driver's license
BSc biochemistry
Etc....
I can go on and on.

https://www.annmasoncare.co.uk/international-applicants/

https://nashhealthcare.co.uk/jobs/

https://www.4lifehealthcare.co.uk/work-with-us

https://nouveaucare.co.uk/job/care-assistant-tier-2-visa-sponsorship-294/#Apply

https://sunlight-care-group.breezy.hr/

The above accepts people from outside UK

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GracedVictory: 3:23pm On Aug 17, 2022

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beejay1157: 3:37pm On Aug 17, 2022
Which Tls pls? Did my biometrics Aug 3rd also, VI Tls.
So2edeks:
SKILLED WORKER VISA ALERT!!!

Offer Letter 7th July
COS 9th July
APPLICATION 18th July
BIOMETRICS 3rd August
PASSPORT WITH VISA 16 August

Praises to God, thanks all for all the useful information here.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Aragbs4real: 4:18pm On Aug 17, 2022
Please how did you get the IELTS test certificate? Was it sent to your house address or what? I have checked the score online but I have no idea of how to get the test certificate. Please can you help� thank you in advance.
dee1504:
Hello peeps,

I have a friend who got her visa within 9 days of Biometrics with Standard Visa Application. I got mine within 12 days as well (last year). Just a tip for everyone who wants to apply for theirs soon. These are the documents I submitted and advised her to submit:

- IELTS (Test certificate not online score)
- Police Certificate (no need for fingerprint)
- TB certificate
- Passport data page
- CoS
- Visa Application Form.
- Statement of Account for PoF (if you're required to)

NOTE: This is for Health and Care visa main applicant. Feel free to follow suit or not, the choice is yours. Good luck to everyone.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 4:27pm On Aug 17, 2022
congratulations
So2dek
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mavisjuliet: 4:43pm On Aug 17, 2022
Good evening house. Please I want to relocate to the Uk through the care giver route. I do not have health background but I have taken some diploma courses on Alison. However, I resently contacted nightingale care , which is an Affiliate of the American care association. They offering a care certificate programme. Attached is a photo of the course. My question is, is this equivalent to an NVQ level 3 course and can I get job and visa sponsorship after taking the course

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ibkpeace01:
Pls for ECCTIS can I use a transcript that was addressed to another institution?

So on the four pages of your transcript they put the name of the institution it was addressed to??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mavisjuliet: 4:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
Chefyemc:
My advice is dont pay all these naija agent ,u know more than them,y didnt they make use of the d opportunity too if is that easy with the way tins are in Nigeria, or anyone u meet on Facebook, the ppl commenting under her post that he or she returned the money are the same ppl ,instead get some one in uk or a genuine agent in uk,yes they are agents,I also got someone that used an agent in uk,she paid for everything herself, COS inclusive and the other one too paid for everything excluding COS,but it wud be deducted from his salary later on.pls be vigilant, if at all u trust the person ,try read trends here and make sure its d same u see here the person is also doing.

Hi,
Please can you help with the contact of the agent that your friend used. My email address is mavisjuliet33@gmail.com. can you email me or drop your email please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by So2edeks: 4:56pm On Aug 17, 2022
beejay1157:
Which Tls pls? Did my biometrics Aug 3rd also, VI Tls.
Abuja TLS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sucreklint: 4:58pm On Aug 17, 2022
Good day house, pls for someone that studied sociology, does he stand a chance of getting a care giver job in the UK and how do I go about getting a care certificate pls help
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AskGod07: 5:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
God will do it, mind you most of people runs their package to get COS oooo.

GracedVictory:

6certs from Florence
5years driver's license
BSc biochemistry
Etc....
I can go on and on.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taiwolola(m): 6:11pm On Aug 17, 2022
Good evening. Thanks for all the good works done on this thread. Abeg i need another advice. Main Applicant COS expired on 10th August (though the main applicant is already in the UK). Can the dependants still apply for their UK dependant visa using the COS despite the expiry date? If no, what should the dependant do. This is in a bid to prevent VISA refusal. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rkayfree: 6:46pm On Aug 17, 2022
taiwolola:
Good evening. Thanks for all the good works done on this thread. Abeg i need another advice. Main Applicant COS expired on 10th August (though the main applicant is already in the UK). Can the dependants still apply for their UK dependant visa using the COS despite the expiry date? If no, what should the dependant do. This is in a bid to prevent VISA refusal. Thanks

I think the expiration of the COS has nothing to do with the dependants rather the main applicant.

It's why the Dependants can still apply even after 6months or more in many instances..

Maybe the gurus can respond better

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 6:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
advanceDNA:

So on the four pages of your transcript they put the name of the institution it was addressed to??

The name of the institution was on the front page. But a little note was added to the lower parts of other pages to indicate that the transcript was sent to the institution.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 7:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Ibkpeace01:

The name of the institution was on the front page. But a little note was added to the lower parts of other pages to indicate that the transcript was sent to the institution.

Is there no way you can crop it off while scanning without affecting other information...

U cant be asking for fresh transcript for every application

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 7:07pm On Aug 17, 2022
Heeyhun:
Visa alert

Skilled workers visa

Submission date: June 10th

Biometrics: June 21st

Decision made: July 4th

Collection email: August 14th

Just had the longest 8 weeks of my life thanks to UKVI and TLS Ikeja
W cheesy W! Congratulations to you, Heeyhun!cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 7:09pm On Aug 17, 2022
Murewaa:
I am now in the UK.
Congratulations to you, Murewaa!cheesy I hope you shared your visa application timeline with us.cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lizkf: 7:16pm On Aug 17, 2022
Please is it a cause of concern if the 'Address in the UK' stated on my TB test certificate is different from the accommodation address that I am going to provide on my UK visa application?

quote author=dee1504 post=115772905]Hello peeps,

I have a friend who got her visa within 9 days of Biometrics with Standard Visa Application. I got mine within 12 days as well (last year). Just a tip for everyone who wants to apply for theirs soon. These are the documents I submitted and advised her to submit:

- IELTS (Test certificate not online score)
- Police Certificate (no need for fingerprint)
- TB certificate
- Passport data page
- CoS
- Visa Application Form.
- Statement of Account for PoF (if you're required to)

NOTE: This is for Health and Care visa main applicant. Feel free to follow suit or not, the choice is yours. Good luck to everyone.[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 8:45pm On Aug 17, 2022
GracedVictory:

6certs from Florence
5years driver's license
BSc biochemistry
Etc....
I can go on and on.

Hello GracedVictory, I sympathize with you and many others in this situation. Please keep trying, especially NHS Trusts - England, Scotland, and Wales - HSCNI, and also councils.
Nowadays, most private care organizations prefer to consider only applicants already based in the UK. However, anything is possible.cheesy

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emzenoz(m): 9:03pm On Aug 17, 2022
Good evening everyone, pls can I use UKVI acedemics for a work visa as proof of english proficiency?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 9:39pm On Aug 17, 2022
Tolextonia:

Which are in the UK?
Stores that have affordable items are;
Aldi
Tesco
Asda
Poundland

If you can’t afford new clothes or furnitures, you can go to charity stores.

To get things for free including furnitures, bicycles, etc, download “trash nothing” on either Apple store or playstore. Then select your locations. You’ll be seeing notifications of people that want to give out things for free.
Kudos to you for sharing this, Tolextonia.cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by biosamak: 9:40pm On Aug 17, 2022
princecemo:

I have an agent who is authentic did for me and 2 people I referred to her. She is actually British Citizen

How much does he charge pls message me on akabios84@gmail.com thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by mavisjuliet: 10:36pm On Aug 17, 2022
princecemo:

I have an agent who is authentic did for me and 2 people I referred to her. She is actually British Citizen

I am also interested in working with an agent. Can help me with the contact please. My email address is mavisjuliet33@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: roak and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.