Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,677 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (847027 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 7:14pm On Aug 19, 2022
Davidonkonsults:

Qatar doesn't stop over?

Nigerians with UK entry clearance visa dont need another visa just to stay in the airport for a stop over at Doha
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nasa4G(f): 8:39pm On Aug 19, 2022
princecemo:

I have an agent who is authentic did for me and 2 people I referred to her. She is actually British Citizen

I am interested in this, please can you refer me to the agent?

aniekwendidi@gmail.com
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abeebayo0106(m): 10:26pm On Aug 19, 2022
princecemo:

Somany fake agent, Buh i have an agent who is authentic did for me and 2 people I referred to her. She is actually British Citizen.

We all have COS i actually got 5yrs Cos

Please share me the link bro abeg
Abeebayo0106@gmail.com
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abeebayo0106(m): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2022
Pete01:
Hello house. This thread has been very helpful. Been reading up the messages here and I've gained a lot. Thanks for all the contributions.
I have an in-law in the UK who's helping me out with the CoS (I sent him my passport). meanwhile I'm in the process of getting my police report, transcript and proficiency in English from my school (I've paid for all). But I haven't booked for the TB test yet till I see the CoS. I hope I'm in the right track.

Can you please share me your link abeg
Abeebayo0106@gmail.com
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bigwig10(m): 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2022
Good day house,pls i dnt knw wats actually going on,i got the ielts centre i go to for my exam prep once in a while n due to my busy work schedule i already transfered the exam fees to the man incharge to do the booking for me,but only to be hearing from pple who ought to do this week that centre coordinator informed them that no confirmation for them yet to write the exam from ielts org body, pls my question is,does anything like this arise at all during cause of registration at all...? Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by PositiveVEE: 12:25am On Aug 20, 2022
Aragbs4real:

Please house, is this IELTS Academics for ukvi acceptable for Healthcare Work visa? Urgent, Thanks.
Listening 5.5
Reading 6.0
Writing 5.5
Speaking 7.0
Overall 6.0

Okay but not for healthcare
You need IELTS UKVI GENERAL and not ACADEMICS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by PositiveVEE: 12:49am On Aug 20, 2022
risingstar2022:
Hello beautiful friends and family:

Please does a partner of a skill Worker Visa needs police report in her application.

This is urgent. Thank you for your prompt response.

YES
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Daisythof: 12:53am On Aug 20, 2022
Wrong.
Ukvi general or academics is acceptable for health care visa.

You need IELTS UKVI GENERAL and not ACADEMICS[/quote]

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 6:10am On Aug 20, 2022
PositiveVEE:

You need IELTS UKVI GENERAL and not ACADEMICS

IT IS ACCEPTABLE

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Perfecttouchade: 8:02am On Aug 20, 2022
bigwig10:
Good day house,pls i dnt knw wats actually going on,i got the ielts centre i go to for my exam prep once in a while n due to my busy work schedule i already transfered the exam fees to the man incharge to do the booking for me,but only to be hearing from pple who ought to do this week that centre coordinator informed them that no confirmation for them yet to write the exam from ielts org body, pls my question is,does anything like this arise at all during cause of registration at all...? Thanks
you can confirm from the ietls ukvi help line with ur name and details of payment made by the supposed person u paid to do it..this will solve the problem, if there is no confirmation to write but at least there should be confirmation that money was paid on your behalf and when u call IELTS ukvi help line, they will confirm it .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by koonleh: 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2022
princecemo:

I have an agent who is authentic did for me and 2 people I referred to her. She is actually British Citizen

Can u give me a link, koonleh@yahoo.co.uk
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 1:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Moregoody:

Thanks for your suggestion dear!
But how do I know the one that can sponsor me?
You may need to go through their website individually. The ones that can sponsor will state it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Moregoody: 1:59pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please my people I have followed the thread and I must say thanks to everyone here!
But can someone please help me out on how to apply with indeed honestly it’s confusing I’m getting exhausted! I’m applying for caregiver role, I already got my diploma from Alison and health and safety cert from Florence. I don’t have enough cash for the lptc healthcare program currently,so but i decided to start applying with what I have now! Please someone should help direct me properly on how to use indeed to apply properly.Please someone should help me out this is my contact :09062051055
Moregoody@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2022
bigwig10:
It is advisable to do things yourself. Booking for this exam does not take time or too much effort.
Anyway, as a response to the above, a mail confirming payment will automatically be sent to your registered email address if the coordinator actually made any payment on your behalf.
IELST vendor will not be able to confirm what was never received. In all the IELTS exams I have registered for, the incidence you quoted above is strange and unheard of. Clearance will always come before the exam date.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 2:04pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please does anyone have pounds for sale. What's your rate?
Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Saveourteen: 2:51pm On Aug 20, 2022
Good Afternoon house,

Please do I still need to go on appointment date with proof of fund since the sponsor as agreed to certify for maintenance on the application form?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 3:38pm On Aug 20, 2022
Saveourteen:
Good Afternoon house,

Please do I still need to go on appointment date with proof of fund since the sponsor as agreed to certify for maintenance on the application form?

No need,if maintenance has been ticked
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by balqees004(f): 4:18pm On Aug 20, 2022
princecemo:

Somany fake agent, Buh i have an agent who is authentic did for me and 2 people I referred to her. She is actually British Citizen.

We all have COS i actually got 5yrs Cos
Prince, let's connect. My email myownlarrie004@gmail.com. thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Saveourteen: 4:32pm On Aug 20, 2022
Chefyemc:

No need,if maintenance has been ticked

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Harveyt299: 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2022
bunsuq:
Please does anyone have pounds for sale. What's your rate?
Thanks.
I have pounds,the rate is 820
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Daisythof: 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2022
Don't ever think of LPTC. It's all scams.

Moregoody:
Please my people I have followed the thread and I must say thanks to everyone here!
But can someone please help me out on how to apply with indeed honestly it’s confusing I’m getting exhausted! I’m applying for caregiver role, I already got my diploma from Alison and health and safety cert from Florence. I don’t have enough cash for the lptc healthcare program currently,so but i decided to start applying with what I have now! Please someone should help direct me properly on how to use indeed to apply properly.Please someone should help me out this is my contact :09062051055
Moregoody@yahoo.com
Thanks

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kunsoft(m): 5:42pm On Aug 20, 2022
Good day house,
Who has an idea of POF for a family of 5?

Many thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aurorae1: 6:27pm On Aug 20, 2022
Daisythof:
Don't ever think of LPTC. It's all scams.

If you don't mind, why do you say so?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bryanbella(f): 8:45pm On Aug 20, 2022
Please house I need your advice. Which is preferable? IELTS computer based or paper based?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2022
Bryanbella:
Please house I need your advice. Which is preferable? IELTS computer based or paper based?

For what?

If for migration purposes go for IELTS UKVI. And also you may wish to try PTE UKVI(though this is only computer based) results are ready from 24hrs after taking the test and dates easily available, it is a few thousands cheaper than IELTS and accepted for Health care work visa. For plab and nursing exams IELTS and OET should be your choice.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 9:13pm On Aug 20, 2022
leef2022:

For what?

If for migration purposes go for IELTS UKVI. And also you may wish to try PTE UKVI(though this is only computer based) results are ready from 24hrs after taking the test and dates easily available, it is a few thousands cheaper than IELTS and accepted for Health care work visa. For plab and nursing exams IELTS and OET should be your choice.

Thanks for this info God bless you which one will you advice out of the two (IELTS UKVI and PTE UKVI)
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 9:52pm On Aug 20, 2022
Ibkpeace01:

Thanks for this info God bless you which one will you advice out of the two (IELTS UKVI and PTE UKVI)

Well both exams I would say have same degree in terms of difficulty and you would need a bit of studying on how to unlock a passing strategy to either of the exams.

But if you short with time and need an English test to proof your eligibility to proceed with your application you may wish to seriously consider the PTE academic UKVI or her PTE general as would be applicable.

You only need to score 43/44% in each of the sections for UK health care work visa(speaking, listening, writing and reading), % requirements for other visa and migration categories may vary.
Your results are sent to you electronically-(email), as well they send to any body you indicate during your exams registration (i.e UK Home office, Universities or other migration border agencies you would have indicated during registration of your exams.

Ps. PTE is solely computer based, even the speaking sections of the exams.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 2:35am On Aug 21, 2022
leef2022:

Well both exams I would say have same degree in terms of difficulty and you would need a bit of studying on how to unlock a passing strategy to either of the exams.

But if you short with time and need an English test to proof your eligibility to proceed with your application you may wish to seriously consider the PTE academic UKVI or her PTE general as would be applicable.

You only need to score 43/44% in each of the sections for UK health care work visa(speaking, listening, writing and reading), % requirements for other visa and migration categories may vary.
Your results are sent to you electronically-(email), as well they send to any body you indicate during your exams registration (i.e UK Home office, Universities or other migration border agencies you would have indicated during registration of your exams.

Ps. PTE is solely computer based, even the speaking sections of the exams.

This is helpful, so grateful
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Brainpower365: 3:02am On Aug 21, 2022
Hello friends,
Good morning, please I need an urgent advise from you. I am currently in UK under the healthcare visa and my cos certified maintenance for me and my dependant if applicable. I am less than a month here and I want to apply for my wife and son to join me. Please would I still show proof of funds even when my cos certified maintenance since we are applying different time. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Daisythof: 3:33am On Aug 21, 2022
We paid for ATHE level 3 diploma certificate but now they are issuing a lower certification by UKquals which is not useful for progression in the health and social care route.

aurorae1:

If you don't mind, why do you say so?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Josskute(m): 5:31am On Aug 21, 2022
Bryanbella:
I did paper based and I'm glad I did. I would have been stranded during writing cos the time was very limited.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by labiola: 5:48am On Aug 21, 2022
You don't need proof 9f fund. All they need is your COS numberand a copy of your BRP. However, I will advise that you settle down before bringing your family.

Brainpower365:
Hello friends,
Good morning, please I need an urgent advise from you. I am currently in UK under the healthcare visa and my cos certified maintenance for me and my dependant if applicable. I am less than a month here and I want to apply for my wife and son to join me. Please would I still show proof of funds even when my cos certified maintenance since we are applying different time. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.