Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (842082 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lady25(f): 11:25pm On Aug 17, 2022
princecemo:

I have an agent who is authentic did for me and 2 people I referred to her. She is actually British Citizen
Please can I have the contact. Kindly send a mail
aduratomiadebanjo@gmail.com. Thanks in advance
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Saynoomore: 11:57pm On Aug 17, 2022
princecemo:

Somany fake agent, Buh i have an agent who is authentic did for me and 2 people I referred to her. She is actually British Citizen.

We all have COS i actually got 5yrs Cos

Please share: kampack01@gmail.com
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 11:59pm On Aug 17, 2022
Murewaa:
Thanks to all that answered my various questions here.
I am now in the UK.
Is there any store one can get cheap items?
As all I'm seeing around is over expensive o.

In order affordability, first being the most affordable
For food items:
ALDI
LIDL
TESCO
POUNDLAND/POUNDSTRETCHER
SAINSBURY'S
ASDA

Clothings:
PRIMARK
F&F (TESCO)
TKMAXX
etc

Welcome to the UK

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 12:00am On Aug 18, 2022
Lizkf:
Please is it a cause of concern if the 'Address in the UK' stated on my TB test certificate is different from the accommodation address that I am going to provide on my UK visa application?

quote author=dee1504 post=115772905]

NO
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by japro: 3:04am On Aug 18, 2022
Hello House,

I'd like to know if it's okay to list my employer's office address as the place I'll be staying in the UK on my visa application form because I haven't yet secured an accommodation.

Please advise. Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 5:36am On Aug 18, 2022
[quote author=GracedVictory post=115790633]Please I have applied to over 500 care homes and the love letter is too much.

I have overall 7.0 in my IELTS UKVI general
Nursing and Caregiving diploma certificates from Alison.
Gracedvictory how much did you get your certificates on Alison? A friend is done with the course & he’s seeing 20euro for 1 cert& he did 10.is there a way to get the certificate cheaper?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Adeade98(m): 5:40am On Aug 18, 2022
[quote author=Saynoomore post=115807149]

Please share: seemeseefavour2@gmail.com
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Claudia00: 6:40am On Aug 18, 2022
Good morning all.
For those that travelled recently to the UK with stopover at Amsterdam or Hamburg international, please how did you obtain the transit visa?
Please it's urgent��
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 9:24am On Aug 18, 2022
Good morning everyone, pls who has made this error before,visa fee was deducted twice and am yet to receive a refund,pls what can be done
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:11am On Aug 18, 2022
Claudia00:
Good morning all.
For those that travelled recently to the UK with stopover at Amsterdam or Hamburg international, please how did you obtain the transit visa?
Please it's urgent��

Why dont u fly Qatar airways instead..

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:12am On Aug 18, 2022
japro:
Hello House,

I'd like to know if it's okay to list my employer's office address as the place I'll be staying in the UK on my visa application form because I haven't yet secured an accommodation.

Please advise. Thank you.

Yep
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by idu1(m): 11:41am On Aug 18, 2022
please people, dem dey scan those covid 19 vaccination card barcode if dey travel?

One person wan change his age on the card. I don't know if it is possible though. Is there a central database?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by JPB2: 12:12pm On Aug 18, 2022
Chefyemc:
Good morning everyone, pls who has made this error before,visa fee was deducted twice and am yet to receive a refund,pls what can be done

Write ur bank for charge back its a long process but u hve to be patient

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by OmichaelO: 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
Kindly guys,

When my partner and I got our visas, my wife the main applicant only got supporting document attached to her passport to show to immigration at the point of entry. , while mine didn't come with any. Everyone I've been asking said both came with supporting letters.

Is there anyone here with same issue and is this a major problem? Who can I contact, if it's an issue?

It's urgent please we're leaving in few days
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibkpeace01(m): 12:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
advanceDNA:

Is there no way you can crop it off while scanning without affecting other information...

U cant be asking for fresh transcript for every application

Thanks for this,I never thought of it, I will give it a trial.

So grateful!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chefyemc: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2022
JPB2:

Write ur bank for charge back its a long process but u hve to be patient

Tnx q bunch
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Claudia00: 1:40pm On Aug 18, 2022
It's quite pricey for the intended departure date
advanceDNA:

Why dont u fly Qatar airways instead..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by taiwolola(m): 1:41pm On Aug 18, 2022
Hey Guys, great job! Please i need another advise. Can i fill another address on Visa application different from the one on TB cert. An experienced person should kindly advise. Thanks a lot
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Perfecttouchade: 1:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
idu1:
please people, dem dey scan those covid 19 vaccination card barcode if dey travel?

One person wan change his age on the card. I don't know if it is possible though. Is there a central database?
if he can take it back to the place he got his card, they will help him rectify the error on it ..if he tamper with his card, once the COVID card is scanned at the airport ,na wetin dey system go show..it's advisable he reach out to where he had his vaccine to sort the error
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by idu1(m): 1:45pm On Aug 18, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
if he can take it back to the place he got his card, they will help him rectify the error on it ..if he tamper with his card, once the COVID card is scanned at the airport ,na wetin dey system go show..it's advisable he reach out to where he had his vaccine to sort the error
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Perfecttouchade: 1:53pm On Aug 18, 2022
idu1:
Thanks
you are welcome
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 18, 2022
So2edeks:
SKILLED WORKER VISA ALERT!!!

Offer Letter 7th July
COS 9th July
APPLICATION 18th July
BIOMETRICS 3rd August
PASSPORT WITH VISA 16 August

Praises to God, thanks all for all the useful information here.
congrats.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 18, 2022
For my sister ( Senior Carer Visa)

Offer Letter and COS 1st July
VISA APPLICATION for herself and her husband 9th July
BIOMETRICS for her and her husband 2nd August at Ikeja.
Current Status as today 18th August she is awaiting Decision at Decision making centre DMC

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GMs: 4:01pm On Aug 18, 2022
Please check your email/accept request.

Many thanks!

umarwy:

Dm
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tolextonia: 4:16pm On Aug 18, 2022
dee1504:

In order affordability, first being the most affordable
For food items:
ALDI
LIDL
TESCO
POUNDLAND/POUNDSTRETCHER
SAINSBURY'S
ASDA

Clothings:
PRIMARK
F&F (TESCO)
TKMAXX
etc

Welcome to the UK

TKMaxx is expensive except if they’re doing sales
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kizonero(m): 4:26pm On Aug 18, 2022
rkayfree:

Try and get some training certifications regarding nursing , care work etc , some are done online , while some are physical, depending.

The bolded should be an added advantage as it would give you an edge to actually do the task aside helping out also with the interview.

Once your have done two , three or more nursing/care certifications, You can prepare your resume and start applying for jobs hoping for the ones that can sponsor you .

you prepare for your IELTS for UK general test, if you are not gonna opt for other options to prove your knowledge of English language. minimum grade should be 4 or 4.5, but just target 5 at least .

When successful on the job and you have been given an offer, then

Do your TB test and police certificate report.

Apply for the visa .. that's it

I am sure the the first page of this thread did more explanation on this .

Good luck

Thank you a bunch for you made it so simple to understand..Now I have a few questions to ask you if you don't mind.

For instance, I have two or three Care Certs from Alison, which I have used to prepare a resume, do I need to write IELTS ukvi test before applying for job in uk... Or i should get a job offer first before I can now go for the IELTS test

How much is the cost of the IELTS ukvi test? Does it expire, how many years?

Where can one get the template format of the Resume to help arrange ones details.

Where can one apply for job offer?
Website..

Thank you all
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rawaan: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2022
Good evening all, please any reliable money changer from naira to pounds?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by flowbjones(m): 5:18pm On Aug 18, 2022
Claudia00:
Good morning all.
Please it's urgent��

You will need a transit visa.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abeebayo0106(m): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2022
princecemo:

I have an agent who is authentic did for me and 2 people I referred to her. She is actually British Citizen

Please share me the link bro abeg
Abeebayo0106@gmail.com
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bollymoon(f): 5:54pm On Aug 18, 2022
Pls how do you received your message from TLS cos mine says my uk visa is ready for collection.DOES IT MEAN IT HAS BEEN APPROVED?thanks as I wait for you kind response quote author=So2edeks post=115790255]SKILLED WORKER VISA ALERT!!!

Offer Letter 7th July
COS 9th July
APPLICATION 18th July
BIOMETRICS 3rd August

Praises to God, thanks all for all the useful information here.[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 7:20pm On Aug 18, 2022
So2edeks:
SKILLED WORKER VISA ALERT!!!

Offer Letter 7th July
COS 9th July
APPLICATION 18th July
BIOMETRICS 3rd August

Praises to God, thanks all for all the useful information here.
W cheesy W! Congratulations to you, So2edeks!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 7:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
life2017:
For my sister ( Senior Carer Visa)

Offer Letter and COS 1st July
VISA APPLICATION for herself and her husband 9th July
BIOMETRICS for her and her husband 2nd August at Ikeja.
Current Status as today 18th August
Congratulations to your sister!cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.