Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,127 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844766 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:59pm On Nov 22, 2022
dippyyoo:

@advanceDNA, the mqintenance ticked 'yes' on COS should cover for both MA and applicants. They won't need POf. Please check screenshot

Ddnt see dependent in screen shot...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by solufemiwa(m): 4:01pm On Nov 22, 2022
It cost me £148. When you are applying, request for e statement instead of address delivery.

It would be available in your profile portal for download.

Peniel13:

It cost me £180.
NB: I used an address in the UK cos international delivery is more expensive.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agbekehorla(f): 4:21pm On Nov 22, 2022
[Thank you quote author=vanod post=118551687]

No, they don't pay IHS[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 4:34pm On Nov 22, 2022
lilmonnie:
Good day experts in the house

If you have the maintenance ticked yes as in the attached picture, can one proceed with applying for visa without the POF of 28days

Answers needed urgent if you have knowledge of this, thanks

Please wat means payment of payment did u use to apply for your visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2022
Please wats the equivalent in naira for POF £1,270
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ibirongbe: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2022
advanceDNA:

...just 285£

Many thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Peniel13(f): 5:28pm On Nov 22, 2022
solufemiwa:
It cost me £148. When you are applying, request for e statement instead of address delivery.

It would be available in your profile portal for download.

Yeah I also paid the hard copy because it's stated it will only be available for download for 3months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 5:40pm On Nov 22, 2022
TPLTD:
Please wats the equivalent in naira for POF £1,270
Do the conversion on Oanda.com and add extra 100k or 200k for fluctuation because the ECO will use the exchange rate of the day ur application is reviewed

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by solufemiwa(m): 6:37pm On Nov 22, 2022
It can be save to external drive or email for future references.

Peniel13:

Yeah I also paid the hard copy because it's stated it will only be available for download for 3months.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 6:42pm On Nov 22, 2022
advanceDNA:

Do the conversion on Oanda.com and add extra 100k or 200k for fluctuation because the ECO will use the exchange rate of the day ur application is reviewed

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 7:17pm On Nov 22, 2022
Generalkoke:
House please I need a single room in dartford/anywhere closer,starting from December 5(if possible) is there any app/link I can check.Vanod advancedna Uzland LagosismyHome Tokkzzzz

Check here https://www.rightmove.co.uk/
https://www.zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justinaa2012: 10:47pm On Nov 22, 2022
Good evening guys, pls do a dependant need police character when applying for visa.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mykelpato(m): 12:17am On Nov 23, 2022
justinaa2012:
Good evening guys, pls do a dependant need police character when applying for visa.

Yes with TB test.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by justinaa2012: 3:47am On Nov 23, 2022
Mykelpato:

Yes with TB test.
Thanks. Please how do I go about the police character certificate?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 7:04am On Nov 23, 2022
justinaa2012:
Thanks. Please how do I go about the police character certificate?

Register online.

https://possap.gov.ng/

Pay 30k.

Print receipt and take to the police station for capture and biometric.

Not all police station do capture/biometric.

If you are in Lagos. Go to Alagbon. Hold something for biometric. Goto room 59 for capture.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by cerezo: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2022
Has anyone successfully used Pearson Test (PTE Academic UKVI - https://www.pearsonpte.com/selt-tests/pte-academic-ukvi) as proof of English for the Heatlhcare Visa application. Also, when applying from within the UK, can an appliation be made few days before the current visa expires or there is a stipulated number of days? Appreciate your responses.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bukonlami: 10:16am On Nov 23, 2022
Please I need clarification on some issues

How much is the visa fees and are we going to pay ihs health surcharge fee too.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Joniboi(m): 12:11pm On Nov 23, 2022
Please I need advice from the experienced people living in London. Someone is offering my wife a Care Job in Peckham London. What is the cost of living in London, Security, raising two daughters, Housing availability/cost. Please kindly state the Pros and Cons of living in Peckham London so that we can make informed decision. Thank you as I await your comments.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by oluwabreezy: 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2022
Good day everyone,
I need your advice on this I took my IELTS for UKVI General Training test but there have been a delay in the result going into 2weeks after writing the exam. Is this normal of them or it's the normal process. Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by vanod: 1:16pm On Nov 23, 2022
oluwabreezy:
Good day everyone,
I need your advice on this I took my IELTS for UKVI General Training test but there have been a delay in the result going into 2weeks after writing the exam. Is this normal of them or it's the normal process. Thank you.

Is normal, happened to me, just email them your results will come out in 2 days time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prosperity4All: 2:05pm On Nov 23, 2022
Michealquad:

Thank you. Which agency would you suggest one pick while booking for the IELTS: IDP or British council?
IDP is better
British Council is slow with everything
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 2:09pm On Nov 23, 2022
Peniel13:

Unfortunately you can't. Just like you can't re-download other documents you also uploaded yourself.
OK. It would've been an alternative way to obtain it.cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

Question...
If MA is on a five years work visa....and dependents wants to go join...is it a must they must apply for 5 years as well?? Can the dependents apply for 3years and leave the UK after expiration or even lesser than the 3years??

Mrmoney90
Uzland
Hunee
Hi AdvanceDNA, they can apply for whichever. And even if they choose to apply later than you did, the guideline on the UKVI website also says 'If their application is successful, their visa will end on the same date as yours.' Cheers.cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 2:57pm On Nov 23, 2022
ibirongbe:
Morning,
Pls how much will POF for dependant partner whose MA is on health and care worker be?

I checked on government.uk what I saw was 285pounds.
The question is, will that 285pounds be in multiplicity of number of years on MA applicant visa or is it just 285 pounds only for the dependant partner as POF?

Kindly treat as urgent. Help a friend
Thanks
Hi Ibirongbe, they only need to pay that £285 once. POF for these two visa routes is not required in multiplicity of years of stay. Cheers.cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2022
Generalkoke:
House please I need a single room in dartford/anywhere closer,starting from December 5(if possible) is there any app/link I can check.Vanod advancedna Uzland LagosismyHome Tokkzzzz
Hi Generalkoke, you can check online at Airbnb.com, SpareRoom.co.uk, Propertypal etc. Best of luck!cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2022
Cleo18:

Hello, after getting the Alison caregiving diploma, what site did you use in searching for jobs?
I have completed mine. I have been applying for jobs on indeed.com for over 3weeks now and they're refusing me a space on the excuse that I have no right to work in the UK for now.

Hi Cleo18, have you tried NHS Jobs website as suggested on page 1 of this thread? Truthfully, you'd definitely need perseverance, diligence and determination to succeed on this route. All the best!cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2022
solufemiwa:
It can be save to external drive or email for future references.

Hi Solufemiwa, according to the information on the Ecctis website, the e-Statement is valid for only 3 months. This is because it has a secure chip embedded on it that expires after 3 months.cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 3:40pm On Nov 23, 2022
Uzland:

Hi AdvanceDNA, they can apply for whichever. And even if they apply later, the guideline on the UKVI website also says 'If their application is successful, their visa will end on the same date as yours.' Cheers.cheesy

Another question because i just found out the dependant of this person i'm working with has lived in the UK for a one year masters like 7 years ago.

I know UKVI ask both main applicant and dependent for police report from nigeria...

.my question is will the dependent need to produce criminal record from the both the uk and nigeria??

Hunee
Mrmoney90
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2022
Obianne:
Good morning. Please I wish my questions can be answered this time around. Please what exactly is NARIC verifying? Is it English proficiency or that you actually did your BSc. Make Una no vex. I don't really understand and how much is it? Is it certain that it can replace IELTS?
Thank you
Hi Obianne, the information on the Ecctis (Naric) website says it's used to '...demonstrate the level of your qualification and your English proficiency for a UK visa application.'

'The Visas and Nationality services support you if you need to evidence the level of your degree and/or your English language proficiency for the UK Home Office.'

1. [i]'We compare your university (Higher Education) degree(s) to the standard of Bachelor, Master’s or PhD in the UK. This is the Academic Qualification Level Statement (AQUALS).'

'And, if your degree was not studied in a majority English-speaking country, we also confirm the level of your English language proficiency based on your qualification and according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). This is the English Language Proficiency Statement (ELPS).'

I hope it's clearer now.cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Obianne: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2022
Yes it's clear but I want to understand how they post the result. Is it through hardcoo or electronically. What are the pros and cons of each
Uzland:

Hi Obianne, the information on the Ecctis (Naric) website says it's used to '...demonstrate the level of your qualification and your English proficiency for a UK visa application.'

'The Visas and Nationality services support you if you need to evidence the level of your degree and/or your English language proficiency for the UK Home Office.'

1. [i]'We compare your university (Higher Education) degree(s) to the standard of Bachelor, Master’s or PhD in the UK. This is the Academic Qualification Level Statement (AQUALS).'

'And, if your degree was not studied in a majority English-speaking country, we also confirm the level of your English language proficiency based on your qualification and according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR). This is the English Language Proficiency Statement (ELPS).'

I hope it's clearer now.cheesy
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Uzland: 4:07pm On Nov 23, 2022
advanceDNA:

Another question because i just found out the dependant of this person i'm working with has lived in the UK for a one year masters like 7 years ago.

I know UKVI ask both main applicant and dependent for police report from nigeria...

.my question is will the dependent need to produce criminal record from the both the uk and nigeria??

Hunee
Mrmoney90
Hi again, AdvanceDNA. PCC is only required for any overseas countries lived for 12 months or more outside of the UK.
The UKVI obviously have your records of stay in the UK, but can't obtain the ones for overseas countries by themselves.cheesy

Attached here are the link to the information above and a screenshot from the UKVI website. Cheers!cheesy
https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/criminal-records-checks-for-overseas-applicants

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.