Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,193 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (270) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (842603 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 2:13pm On Dec 11, 2022
advanceDNA:

If e no work.....i go give u 5£

Haha...see assurance ni. Okay
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hartson(m): 5:18pm On Dec 11, 2022
Wow,so great to be at page 100 today . started reading from page 1 yesterday..inexhaustible info people pay huge to get is gotten freely here.Kudos to all.Let me return back and start from page 101

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Puffy84: 5:24pm On Dec 11, 2022
misterkelly:
Please help. It is very urgent

Iyaganku
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DTOBS(m): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2022
Hello Bro, please what is “trac job”? Is it a job platform!

EJIOGBENIMI:

I don't know how to go about care giver jobs sir. I received my job offer on trac job.
You can read through the thread for useful information on how to go about it.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dramacox: 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2022
CoS it's enough to get through the border.
Questions at border: Do you have letter from your place.

Answer: Yes, ( Just give CoS)

That's it. Don't panic unnecessary

Generalkoke:
Yes Cos was sent&visa Gotten,but I haven’t been able to get the employment letter..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by demmysoft: 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2022
demmysoft:

I would like to ask if English proficiency test is compulsory for dependant (husband) that doesn't have degree.

Thank you.

Pls someone should assist me on this question, its very urgent
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Graphics2021(m): 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2022
Please someone should assist me with materials/pass questions needed to prepare for Secure English Language Test (SELT)
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lilmonnie(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2022
Dependants are not required to do English Test

Test of English or proof of Degree taught in english, whichever is available is only mandatory for MA

demmysoft:

Pls someone should assist me on this question, its very urgent
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Moji12(f): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2022
DTOBS:
Hello Bro, please what is “trac job”? Is it a job platform!

Yes job site
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Graphics2021(m): 11:16pm On Dec 11, 2022
Please someone should assist me with materials/pass questions needed to prepare for Secure English Language Test (SELT)
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 12:38am On Dec 12, 2022
Wisdom7400:

Haha...see assurance ni. Okay
E no work
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Influential101: 1:12am On Dec 12, 2022
Graphics2021:
Thanks
SELT is just IELTS UKVI or PTE

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/prove-your-english-language-abilities-with-a-secure-english-language-test-selt
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by umarwy(m): 1:41am On Dec 12, 2022
Agbekehorla:
Good morning great minds

NSF mail for 2 dependants teen girls 15 and 17 years

Pls who has had similar experience. It's because of them I started this journey.
Kindly advise on what docs to provide. For the sole responsibility I submitted an affidavit endorsed again by notary public, receiptts of house rent, evidence of school fees payment over the years, house rent receipts, pics of how I have been responsible for them.

We await your urgent response . Thank you

You need to proceed carefully,

In the UK 17 and below still need parental supervision.

Option 1 get the letter from court saying that you have sold responsibility and include documents showing you have made provision for their care in UK ( who will take care of them while you work?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 4:16am On Dec 12, 2022
Thanks sir
dramacox:
CoS it's enough to get through the border.
Questions at border: Do you have letter from your place.

Answer: Yes, ( Just give CoS)

That's it. Don't panic unnecessary

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KingChief01: 6:13am On Dec 12, 2022
Hi All, I wanna begin this journey with getting my International passport, Does anyone know where I can get that in Port harcourt? I’ve been scammed before but never again! undecided
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 6:59am On Dec 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

If e no work.....i go give u 5£

E no work ooh. Stuck in jan 3rd. Cant modify the date to bring it backwards
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 7:06am On Dec 12, 2022
Wisdom7400:

E no work ooh. Stuck in jan 3rd. Cant modify the date to bring it backwards

If u did it immediately...it woukd have workd..
U ddnt do it immediately
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Akwukalia: 7:35am On Dec 12, 2022
lilmonnie:
Dependants are not required to do English Test

Test of English or proof of Degree taught in english, whichever is available is only mandatory for MA

Although, Test of English or Proof of Degree taught in English is only mandatory for the Main Applicant. Nevertheless, on getting to the UK, a Dependant who wish to switch from Dependant Visa to a Sponsorship Visa will still need it over there to switch over.
So demmysoft take note. In Nigeria, you don't need it to apply for a Dependant Visa, but in the UK, you'll need it to switch from a Dependant Visa to a Sponsorship Visa if you get a job that is willing to Sponsor you while in the UK. I hope I am not confusing you sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tummy009(m): 8:53am On Dec 12, 2022
Graphics2021:
Thanks
Search for E2 test preparation on YouTube there a re various videos there to guide and download ukielts app preparation it will help you ... I'm a living testimony

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Graphics2021(m): 9:59am On Dec 12, 2022
Thanks @tummy009
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

U ddnt do it immediately
Abeg leave whyning
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:46am On Dec 12, 2022
Wisdom7400:

Abeg leave whyning

Na help u ask for....i gave u....instead of telling me u needed more help to go about it...u resulted to insultng me....

I just decided to do an example and adjust a random date with ur moniker as name from 19th jan to dec...

and i was able to to adjust the date and get a confirmation...so i dont get what u said ddnt work...that u even had to throw insult .... as if i colect money for your hand....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beautyuche: 11:55am On Dec 12, 2022
My HOD's wife came in from lagos and got it in one day. According to him it was expensive though. so yes it is possible. maybe i ask for the number sef as i need to make one for my son.

KingChief01:
Hi All, I wanna begin this journey with getting my International passport, Does anyone know where I can get that in Port harcourt? I’ve been scammed before but never again! undecided

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 12:28pm On Dec 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

Na help u ask for....i gave u....instead of telling me u needed more help to go about it...u resulted to insultng me....

I just decided to do an example and adjust a random date with ur moniker as name from 19th jan to dec...

and i was able to to adjust the date and get a confirmation...so i dont get what u said ddnt work...that u even had to throw insult .... as if i colect money for your hand....

I insulted you? Pls quote where i insulted and called you names then i will apologize. If u dont do it, i will respond to this ur insult. You guys will just open mouth to talk to some faceless chap you see on the internet. You dont even know me. I requested for a help and u responded and i did what u asked me to do and i even called them yet it didn't work. I posted it here that it didn't work and u replied with sarcasm (If u did it immediately...it would have workd U ddnt do it immediately) then i responded with abeg leave whyning. And here you are saying i insulted you and u calling me stupid? Tell me where i insulted and abused you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2022
Wisdom7400:

I insulted you? Pls quote where i insulted and called you names then i will apologize. If u dont do it, i will respond to this ur insult. You guys will just open mouth to talk to some faceless chap you see on the internet. You dont even know me. I requested for a help and u responded and i did what u asked me to do and i even called them yet it didn't work. I posted it here that it didn't work and u replied with sarcasm (If u did it immediately...it would have workd U ddnt do it immediately) then i responded with abeg leave whyning. And here you are saying i insulted you and u calling me stupid? Tell me where i insulted and abused you.

I tried explaining to u how u will do it....u told me i was whyining...is that not an insult...

.no vex say i respond to your call for help.....i no go whyne again...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 1:11pm On Dec 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

I tried explaining to u how u will do it....u told me i was whyining...is that not an insult...

.no vex say i respond to your call for help.....i no go whyne again...
Smh. When someone tells you "stop whyning" you take it as an insult? Oh well, if i dey chop bitter leaf like you, I should have told u that offering £5 to me was an insult. Anyways i resorted to st Nicholas hospital. Thank u for ur bitter leaf help
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:16pm On Dec 12, 2022
Wisdom7400:

Smh. When someone tells you "stop whyning" you take it as an insult? Oh well, if i dey chop bitter leaf like you, I should have told u that offering £5 to me was an insult. Anyways i resorted to st Nicholas hospital. Thank u for ur bitter leaf help

If u take that as an insult....its fine...i go apologize .......

So u already took the second option i gave... so what was the point of all these....??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

So u already took the second option i gave... so what was the point of all these....??

"You go?"
Apologize first.
Then we go carry ur matter go house of assembly debate am before i go accept
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2022
advanceDNA:

I knew i had second option for him wat st Nicholas. But im only use to iom. Its for someone else, so i wanted to advice he use the one i used.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2022
Wisdom7400:

"You go?"
Apologize first.
Then we go carry ur matter go house of assembly debate am before i go accept

Read what u typed...
U never said u took it as an insult..... u only used it to throw a jab at me.....

see bros...i no like back and forth matter.... my intention was to help...u ddnt get it....

.no vex if i offend u....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by harddrive2012: 4:02pm On Dec 12, 2022
I’m having same issue bro. My appointment doesn’t even come with login link to change the appointment date. How do I get the login link? Is it possible I rebook with a different email but same passport and name details then readjust immediately as you advised ?

advanceDNA:

U ddnt do it immediately

(1) (2) (3) ... (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.