Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (843149 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 7:22am On Dec 14, 2022
husslad:
Good morning everyone, please does dependent need to register for police character certificate

Yes
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by simongonner: 7:27am On Dec 14, 2022
Hello. Please have made payment for the police character certificate, but I haven't receive text to come to the police division , can I go there without the text message? I have the payment receipt
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 8:41am On Dec 14, 2022
simongonner:
Hello. Please have made payment for the police character certificate, but I haven't receive text to come to the police division , can I go there without the text message? I have the payment receipt

Go there after 24hours with your printed receipt of payment for Biometric

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:55am On Dec 14, 2022
husslad:
Good morning everyone, please does dependent need to register for police character certificate

Chilďren excluded
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Shanid(m): 10:03am On Dec 14, 2022
cleric7:
Hello Everyone
I recently got my visa switch approved. I opted for priority service and got my decision mail the day after - Nov 8. Up until now ( About 24 working days) I’m still yet to get my brp. I’ve reported on the gov.uk a couple of times and the responses seem like a template - brp delivery team says it’s not a delivery issue and that a case worker will reach out to me meanwhile no further communication, no one has reached out to me. Same thing when I call their office.

Any advice on what to do?

Please, I really need to talk about this with you, I sent a mail already.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by papoose180(m): 10:11am On Dec 14, 2022
Please house,I’m just applying right now shoulf click yes or no?

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by festuso2(m): 10:20am On Dec 14, 2022
Top of the day everyone.

For the TB test, must it be IOM? I could see 4 other test centres on UKVI website but I heard some close friends saying only IOM is accepted.

Please advise
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2022
festuso2:
Top of the day everyone.

For the TB test, must it be IOM? I could see 4 other test centres on UKVI website but I heard some close friends saying only IOM is accepted.

Please advise

Anyone
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 10:27am On Dec 14, 2022
papoose180:

This your question is funny. You shud know if you have a COS or not
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 11:22am On Dec 14, 2022
papoose180:

Lols. Pls someone should help out with this question. Its urgent
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tiptoe1: 11:40am On Dec 14, 2022
Wisdom7400:

Lols. Pls someone should help out with this question. Its urgent

Every COS has a reference number na. Check it
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by proxycallis(f): 11:53am On Dec 14, 2022
Good morning pls does NARIC or ENIC accept HND certificate
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kunsoft(m): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2022
KingChief01:
Hello all, I’m about to book for IELTS, What are the Dos and Donts for this exam, Is it Really difficult?

Be sure of the type of IELTS you are writing. for UKVI B1 is mainly Speaking and Listening and is done within 10mins. if more easier because you mainly talk about events and is kind of a discussion between you and one other candidate. questions like tell me about your family, kind of food you like and why you like it. etc. you can use youtube for more likely questions. the grade is either pass or fail. i have not seen any fail it before sha. and is acceptable for Health care visa.
and is a bit cheaper than other type of IELTS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kunsoft(m): 12:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
proxycallis:
Yes. all they required is proof of English test. just to know that you were thought in English and its equivalent to UK education standard.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kunsoft(m): 12:39pm On Dec 14, 2022
festuso2:
Top of the day everyone.

Please advise

yes i learnt there is a centre at VI also. But majority of People use IOM. to be on a safe side IOM is more acceptable though, i learnt other centres are more cheaper than IOM sha.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 1:06pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kunsoft:

yes i learnt there is a centre at VI also. But majority of People use IOM. to be on a safe side IOM is more acceptable though, i learnt other centres are more cheaper than IOM sha.
What do u mean more acceptable? These centers are all listed on the uk govt website which means they are all acceptable. St Nicholas is even more expensive than IOM

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Kunsoft:

Yes. all they required is proof of English test. just to know that you were thought in English and its equivalent to UK education standard.

I dont think ENIC accepts HND oooooo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Acquiredollars(m): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

I dont think ENIC accepts HND oooooo

Please do they accept Masters degree as proof of English?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2022
Acquiredollars:

Please do they accept Masters degree as proof of English?

I think they will accept... as long as u back it with letter from your school that ur course was taught in english... all they want is ur money
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by horlahxeyi: 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
advanceDNA:

Just click a fresh IOM page... log in option is at the top left corner...once u click the drop down (the three stripe icon) see picture

And yes, u can use another email of u like...
Or u can just try st Nicholas hospital

Send a mail to them...only way.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
horlahxeyi:

Send a mail to them...only way.

Go send mail if u like abeg
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2022
Hello

Please which Bank card can I use to make payment for visa application?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lahify(m): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2022
good afternoon everyone, please can my uk white girlfriend help me to secure a job as a carer in her hospital and I'd go join her in the uk. or if this isn't possible please enlighten me on what she can do to bring me over. thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2022
lahify:
good afternoon everyone, please can my uk white girlfriend help me to secure a job as a carer in her hospital and I'd go join her in the uk. or if this isn't possible please enlighten me on what she can do to bring me over. thanks

Yes, If you meet the job requirements and the HR team of the hospital offers you the job as set out by home office for international recruitment.

BTW, is this your "white girlfriend" owner of the hospital?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Paccus: 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2022
vanod:

uncle or sister, there's no escape route go and seat for English Exam AKA IELTS. stop jumping up and down.
for IELTS is it general or academic that is accepted?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by alakara(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
proxycallis:
Bsc, Masters or PhD.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Paccus: 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2022
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solphamo: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2022
Afternoon everyone.
A friend told me to join this trend for assistance
I just started filling my visa application for the skilled worker visa and I need advice

The question is
"If you are applying as a doctor, dentist, nurse, midwife or vet, have you passed an English Language assessment accepted by the relevant regulated professional body as a requirement for registration? (Required)"

I have my naric cert. And I want to be sure if yes is appropriate.
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tiptoe1: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2022
Paccus:
for IELTS is it general or academic that is accepted?

Anyone Is accepted but make sure it's UKVI. UKVI ielts general or UKVI ielts academic and not the ordinary ielts.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RindeFoods: 4:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Please,I have someone (Nurse)who has got his offer letter/COS few days ago while in Japan as a student, He wanted to come home this Christmas to apply for Visa from Nigeria, Will there be issue as his COS comes with his residency address in Japan?

Thanks!!!
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solphamo: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
Someone please help

Solphamo:
Afternoon everyone.
A friend told me to join this trend for assistance
I just started filling my visa application for the skilled worker visa and I need advice

The question is
"If you are applying as a doctor, dentist, nurse, midwife or vet, have you passed an English Language assessment accepted by the relevant regulated professional body as a requirement for registration? (Required)"

I have my naric cert. And I want to be sure if yes is appropriate.
Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by alakara(m): 4:26pm On Dec 14, 2022
Solphamo:
Someone please help

Yes, it is appropriate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.