Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844850 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 4:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Solphamo:
Someone please help

If ur applying as a care assistant then its a big NO. Those professions listed have their regulatory bodies and if you are not going through these bodies for your immigration, then the answer is NO (even of that is what u studied here).
I hope this helps
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by RindeFoods: 4:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Suggestions please

]Please,I have someone (Nurse)who has got his offer letter/COS few days ago while in Japan as a student, He wanted to come home this Christmas to apply for Visa from Nigeria, Will there be issue as his COS comes with his residency address in Japan?

Thanks!!!

[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2022
Solphamo:
Someone please help

It says if u are applying as a doctor, nurse, midwife or vet which is No.
There is a section for you to answer yes below. Check my attached picture.
We made the mistake in our own so you should correct urs or join us in the mistake. I brought the attention of my immigration lawyer to the mistake and the lawyer said we should ignore it, that if there is anything not clear to them, they will email you.

1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KingChief01: 5:48pm On Dec 14, 2022
Which of these should I pick for the Health care visa?

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lahify(m): 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2022
leef2022:

Yes, If you meet the job requirements and the HR team of the hospital offers you the job as set out by home office for international recruitment.

BTW, is this your "white girlfriend" owner of the hospital?
no she's not but the boss is her friend, she said I need no qualifications for the carer job. please is this true

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2022
KingChief01:
Im sure of the ones with UKVI whether academic or general.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Baffingrace: 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
Please sir/ma, I need urgent help.

Did my biometrics (Health and care work visa) on the 22nd of Nov at Ikeja TLS. On the 30th of Nov, I received an email from UKVI that i should submit a TB Certificate, eventhough i did upload it during my biometrics. Sent on the 1st of Dec and got an auto response from them.

Since then, no reply or mail. I had to call them yesterday, 13th of Dec and was told no decision made yet cos of back log. Few hours after the call, I received an empty NSF email from UKVI stating my application is not straight forward.

I’m supposed to resume work last week and my employer is worried.

Please, anyone have the idea of whats going on. I am very worried and weak already.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
lahify:
no she's not but the boss is her friend, she said I need no qualifications for the carer job. please is this true

Oh not a hospital. Care jobs require i think minimum high school cert., but I suppose you would still go through some training before you start your role. So some bits are true..

BTW, you are asking if it's "true", is that you don't believe your girlfriend, she lies to you? I would imagine i believed my woman's words than from a random person on a faceless forum grin grin
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2022
KingChief01:

UKIV GENERAL

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solphamo: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
Thank you so much
Wisdom7400:

If ur applying as a care assistant then its a big NO. Those professions listed have their regulatory bodies and if you are not going through these bodies for your immigration, then the answer is NO (even of that is what u studied here).
I hope this helps
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solphamo: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2022
Thanks so much God bless you
Wisdom7400:

It says if u are applying as a doctor, nurse, midwife or vet which is No..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solphamo: 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
This is the answer I gave for the question of where to stay upon arrival in the UK

"My employer is providing me accommodation for the first month. But i also have plan of booking an hotel or flat as a fall back option, peradventure there is any unforeseen contingencies."

Hope am good sirs and ma's?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TPLTD: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2022
Pls which Bank card can I use for visa fee payment?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2022
Solphamo:
This is the answer I gave for the question of where to stay upon arrival in the UK

"My employer is providing me accommodation for the first month. But i also have plan of booking an hotel or flat as a fall back option, peradventure there is any unforeseen contingencies."

Hope am good sirs and ma's?
Just use ur employers address. No need for long talk before u go talk the one wey go spoil sth. smiley

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2022
TPLTD:
Pls which Bank card can I use for visa fee payment?
Dollar card
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solphamo: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2022
Thank you sir.
Wisdom7400:

Just use ur employers address. No need for long talk before u go talk the one wey go spoil sth. smiley
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by harddrive2012: 9:09pm On Dec 14, 2022
Greetings,
Please is there anyone with Lanakshire NHS Trust in Scotland?
Would like to make few enquiries about the Trust and how fast one can expect their COS.

Thanks In advance.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lahify(m): 10:27pm On Dec 14, 2022
leef2022:

Oh not a hospital. Care jobs require i think minimum high school cert., but I suppose you would still go through some training before you start your role. So some bits are true..

BTW, you are asking if it's "true", is that you don't believe your girlfriend, she lies to you? I would imagine i believed my woman's words than from a random person on a faceless forum grin grin
my is it true is based on the fact that her boss does the same process for Sri Lankans , was only asking if it can apply to me a Nigerian �. she said no qualifications needed that's what she said. thanks a lot, please what are the other ways I can go and meet her, you know it's good to have a variety of options and make informed decisions, thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mykelpato(m): 1:18am On Dec 15, 2022
lahify:
my is it true is based on the fact that her boss does the same process for Sri Lankans , was only asking if it can apply to me a Nigerian �. she said no qualifications needed that's what she said. thanks a lot, please what are the other ways I can go and meet her, you know it's good to have a variety of options and make informed decisions, thank you.

Use that care route and move to the UK it’s better not just to meet her but for you to live, work and build yourself and future.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 1:37am On Dec 15, 2022
lahify:
my is it true is based on the fact that her boss does the same process for Sri Lankans , was only asking if it can apply to me a Nigerian �. she said no qualifications needed that's what she said. thanks a lot, please what are the other ways I can go and meet[b][/b] her, you know it's good to have a variety of options and make informed decisions, thank you.

MEET?

Student visa
Skilled worker visa
Standard Visitor Visa
Marriage vistor Visa
Scale up visa
Any entry clearance to the UK would give you the opportunity to "meet her", however it is your intentions of what you wish to do during, and after you have met that should guide you on choosing the rightful visa categorygrin

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solphamo: 7:34am On Dec 15, 2022
Please house what should I answer here �

'If you need a biometric residence permit (BRP) in the UK, where do you want to collect it from?'
The options are:
Collect from a UK post office. OR
Collect from an alternative location.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lahify(m): 8:26am On Dec 15, 2022
Mykelpato:

Use that care route and move to the UK it’s better not just to meet her but for you to live, work and build yourself and future.
thanks a bunch
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lahify(m): 8:27am On Dec 15, 2022
leef2022:

MEET?

Student visa
Skilled worker visa
Standard Visitor Visa
Marriage vistor Visa
Scale up visa
Any entry clearance to the UK would give you the opportunity to "meet her", however it is your intentions of what you wish to do during, and after you have met that should guide you on choosing the rightful visa categorygrin
thanks a bunch, I no dey meet o, I wan live work and settle
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 8:35am On Dec 15, 2022
Solphamo:

'If you need a biometric residence permit (BRP) in the UK, where do you want to collect it from?'
The options are:
Post office and put post code of where u will be staying.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 8:38am On Dec 15, 2022
Solphamo:
Afternoon everyone.
A friend told me to join this trend for assistance
I just started filling my visa application for the skilled worker visa and I need advice

The question is
"If you are applying as a doctor, dentist, nurse, midwife or vet, have you passed an English Language assessment accepted by the relevant regulated professional body as a requirement for registration? (Required)"

I have my naric cert. And I want to be sure if yes is appropriate.
Thanks

How long did it take you to get naric cert? What is the processing time?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prizee1: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2022
KingChief01:

Pick the 3rd one. IELTS GENERAl for ukvi N89,500

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by realogk: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2022
KingChief01:

Send me a message
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by simongonner: 10:17am On Dec 15, 2022
TPLTD:

Go there after 24hours with your printed receipt of payment for Biometric
thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2022
Solphamo:

The options are:

Just insert the postcode of where you would be staying, the BRP would be sent to the nearest post-office to that post code.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2022
lahify:
thanks a bunch, I no dey meet o, I wan live work and settle

Then pick options and route that suits that.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mallamkettle: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2022
Please what virtual card is good for visa application for family of 4. Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by slimanyd: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2022
Prizee1:

Pick the 3rd one. IELTS GENERAl for ukvi N89,500

Bro. Which is preferable. Paper base or Computer ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.