Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (845078 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lastborn14(m): 12:00pm On Dec 22, 2022
Please i got an NSF MAIL yesterday. My wife bn the main applicant also got same even my baby. Although we not asked to provide any supporting documents. Does it mean they are buying time or what cud it mean. Someone shud please explain biko. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 12:36pm On Dec 22, 2022
Hi lovely people, quick one please: does the woman needs a newspaper publication as change of name and affidavit, she's not married but she and her man has got 2kids and planning to start application, her passport bears the man's surname and they have just family pictures, chats as proof.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Idrisbilal: 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2022
Lastborn14:
Please i got an NSF MAIL yesterday. My wife bn the main applicant also got same even my baby. Although we not asked to provide any supporting documents. Does it mean they are buying time or what cud it mean. Someone shud please explain biko. Thanks
You just have to wait. when was your biometrics
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lastborn14(m): 12:59pm On Dec 22, 2022
Idrisbilal:
You just have to wait. when was your biometrics

2nd December
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Mallamkettle: 3:08pm On Dec 22, 2022
Georgiedey:
In appreciation of all your support i want to share my own testimony. So i got COS and was concerned cos of my 10years ban that elasped last year.

After extensive consultations even met an immigration lawyer whose cover letter was very offensive as he quoted different cases and was sounding like a defence already even when i was yet to apply

I got uncomfortable and ran back here for help from the responce i got i did a simple letter explaining my mistakes and how i heard learnt over time and needed this opportunity for personal growth and all that.

Biometric capture- 22 Nov
Got BRP mail- 19th Dec after enough prayer
From the mail decision made - 13th December
Got my passport via DHL today

Indeed What God can not do does nit exist!!

Please how do i put in application for my husband and 3 kids cos i wanted to get mine sorted first and i urge us not relent but keep pushing

Wow, congratulations ����.... God is God....please I sent you a mail,

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 6:58am On Dec 23, 2022
Generalkoke:
Gurus I have a question,is it a must the20hrs (outside employers ring) must be on shortage occupation list? ( I got a good production job )2days offer in a place that isn’t on shortage list.. Dee1504 Uzland

According to the screenshot you posted, it must be on the shortage list and must be the same job you are doing, unless you are going to be paid in cash and it wont be linked to your NI. If it doesn't fulfil the criteria and you decide to go ahead with it, no one will stop you but Home Office will be waiting for you when you want to get your ILR.

I hope this helps

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 8:53am On Dec 23, 2022
Generalkoke:
I’m new too,I’ll try to see if I can ask the employer...I guess people have links here

pls help me
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 11:19am On Dec 23, 2022
Thanks so much boss...perfectly written,God bless...
dee1504:

According to the screenshot you posted, it must be on the shortage list and must be the same job you are doing, unless you are going to be paid in cash and it wont be linked to your NI. If it doesn't fulfil the criteria and you decide to go ahead with it, no one will stop you but Home Office will be waiting for you when you want to get your ILR.

I hope this helps
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 11:21am On Dec 23, 2022
I sincerely asked about it,I was told there is no slot for now..
Heathrow44:

pls help me
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 23, 2022
Generalkoke:

pls, pls
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 23, 2022
Generalkoke:

Which city are u in
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 2:06pm On Dec 23, 2022
Ferrarilord:
Hi lovely people, quick one please: does the woman needs a newspaper publication as change of name and affidavit, she's not married but she and her man has got 2kids and planning to start application, her passport bears the man's surname and they have just family pictures, chats as proof.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 3:54pm On Dec 23, 2022
London why?
Heathrow44:

Which city are u in
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Hummel94: 5:04pm On Dec 23, 2022
Cleo18:

We are in this together o.

It's not easy. Her own gave me hope.
Have you taken your courses and the IELTS?

Yes i have taken all courses..just rem ielts
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 23, 2022
Generalkoke:
London why?

For an employer to sponsor u in London, London is an expensive city
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eky29: 7:41pm On Dec 23, 2022
Honestly, I don’t really happening in UK embassy, i did biometrics on 26th of September, I did interview on the 23rd of November for Temporary work visa till today am still waiting for collection mail. I’m supposed to resume work on October 28th.
This is frustrating.

quote author=Baffingrace post=119158245] Please sir/ma, I need urgent help.

Did my biometrics (Health and care work visa) on the 22nd of Nov at Ikeja TLS. On the 30th of Nov, I received an email from UKVI that i should submit a TB Certificate, eventhough i did upload it during my biometrics. Sent on the 1st of Dec and got an auto response from them.

Since then, no reply or mail. I had to call them yesterday, 13th of Dec and was told no decision made yet cos of back log. Few hours after the call, I received an empty NSF email from UKVI stating my application is not straight forward.

I’m supposed to resume work last week and my employer is worried.

Please, anyone have the idea of whats going on. I am very worried and weak already.

[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Generalkoke: 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2022
Yeah it is.. that’s where they are
Heathrow44:

For an employer to sponsor u in London, London is an expensive city
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by elengine: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2022
Biyikenny:
Good day all, my employer just sent my COS this morning, and I am meant to resume by 11th of February, 2023. I want to ask if I can still meet up that resumption date, as I intend putting my proof of funds for the 28days tomorrow.
And I want to ask if the proof of funds will be held for just 28days or 28 working days.

Why are people with COS still talking about POF? Is maintenance not included in your own CoS? READ YOUR COS WELL AND IF UNDER MAINTAINANCE IT IS READ YES, THEM YOU DONT NEED POF
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bostin(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2022
Is UK temporary work visa for all Nationality ? I'm not sure Nigeria is included except in the Channel Island .
Eky29:
Honestly, I don’t really happening in UK embassy, i did biometrics on 26th of September, I did interview on the 23rd of November for Temporary work visa till today am still waiting for collection mail. I’m supposed to resume work on October 28th.
This is frustrating.

quote author=Baffingrace post=119158245] Please sir/ma, I need urgent help.

Did my biometrics (Health and care work visa) on the 22nd of Nov at Ikeja TLS. On the 30th of Nov, I received an email from UKVI that i should submit a TB Certificate, eventhough i did upload it during my biometrics. Sent on the 1st of Dec and got an auto response from them.

Since then, no reply or mail. I had to call them yesterday, 13th of Dec and was told no decision made yet cos of back log. Few hours after the call, I received an empty NSF email from UKVI stating my application is not straight forward.

I’m supposed to resume work last week and my employer is worried.

Please, anyone have the idea of whats going on. I am very worried and weak already.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Eumaca: 3:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Please I want to know if one who has CAS from a school but also got a COS will have problem in visa application?
Secondly, Which of the route is better to follow, the Cas or Cos?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 8:19pm On Dec 24, 2022
Good evening gurus, I need this information for a relative. He's getting his CoS by next week (God willing) and i want to know what are the documents he needs to attach along with his application. The CoS will most likely state that his maintenance for one month will be borne by the sponsor...Thanks in anticipation. This refers to the HCW visa, by the way @popedave

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibaku(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Goodevenning, pls which is acceptable to ukiv, , a hand written or typed and printed child consent letter ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hartson(m): 9:50pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ibaku:
Goodevenning, pls which is acceptable to ukiv, , a hand written or typed and printed child consent letter ?
hand written or typed and printed what matters is your signature on it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by omusiliyu(m): 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Good day, please, can I use my Nigeria ATM (Master Card) for the Visa Application fee (313USD)?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2022
omusiliyu:
Good day, please, can I use my Nigeria ATM (Master Card) for the Visa Application fee (313USD)?

Either you use Dorm account or someone abroad pays for you

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2022
Dampops:
Good evening gurus, I need this information for a relative. He's getting his CoS by next week (God willing) and i want to know what are the documents he needs to attach along with his application. The CoS will most likely state that his maintenance for one month will be borne by the sponsor...Thanks in anticipation. This refers to the HCW visa, by the way @popedave

if you read through the pages, they have been listed many times, most important that i know Passport page, TB,IELTS,COS,

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2022
elengine:

Why are people with COS still talking about POF? Is maintenance not included in your own CoS? READ YOUR COS WELL AND IF UNDER MAINTAINANCE IT IS READ YES, THEM YOU DONT NEED POF

You ask and answered your question.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 11:15pm On Dec 24, 2022
Abubanty:

if you read through the pages, they have been listed many times, most important that i know Passport page, TB,IELTS,[b][/b]COS,

The bolded is not important as many options are available..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by elengine: 11:59pm On Dec 24, 2022
leef2022:

You ask and answered your question.

Apologies. The way I asked the question showed how confused I am
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ibaku(m): 8:01am On Dec 25, 2022
hartson:
hand written or typed and printed what matters is your signature on it.
Thanks for the quick response, Notarization of child concent letter not compulsory right ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cyprano7: 9:46am On Dec 25, 2022
Good morning all please I really need an urgent responds pls Am in Abuja I want get certification for healthcare Assistant I just want a good school with global recognition I heard of London professional Training institute and also another one that offers NVQ certification. pls which of this is more recognized pls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.