Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (845144 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 10:45pm On Dec 26, 2022
tiptoe1:

Well maybe things have changed but the last person who had 4.0 in reading and had 6.5 in other sections got it but that was around March.
Okay. Im not sure if its the same lately tho. What im sure is someone I know was refused lately. I dont know why it happened.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 10:47pm On Dec 26, 2022
elengine:

Thank you sir for your response. The summary of my question is, can I upgrade the standard to priority so that I can get a decision ealier than the standard time

Oh ok....have u checked your tls profile if u can add the priority as a add-on service??

If not....When u get to TLS on the date of your bio... u might be able to pay for priority

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by misterkelly: 3:57am On Dec 27, 2022
Compliment of the season guys.
Please is it advisable to pay for ticket through Ethiopian airlines app?

Or what is the better way to buy flight tickets.

Thanks.

VERY URGENT
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DFmum: 7:31am On Dec 27, 2022
Please I need info on HCA sponsorship visa jobs, can't see anyone with oversea sponsorship. Looking for job seriously, have ielts etc.

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bez(f): 7:56am On Dec 27, 2022
Wisdom7400:

I got it. They lay emphasis on each of the sections. But I can see one of ur sections dropped to 4.0 which is risky. Maybe u will ask the forum and find out if someone scaled through with that score in any of the sections lately. Be sure before apply with it.
I know someone who just got with listening and reading 4.0 but overall band of 6.5 B1 visa was granted on Thursday

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 8:08am On Dec 27, 2022
bez:

I know someone who just got with listening and reading 4.0 but overall band of 6.5 B1 visa was granted on Thursday
Oh wow.
Good
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kinghert: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2022
bez:

Nothing have changed yet, still 4.0 overall band and each 4.0 band are still good to go that's Home office cut off band still.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2022
Wisdom7400:

I got it. They lay emphasis on each of the sections. But I can see one of ur sections dropped to 4.0 which is risky. Maybe u will ask the forum and find out if someone scaled through with that score in any of the sections lately. Be sure before apply with it.
Ok
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AlphaCentaurii: 10:53am On Dec 27, 2022
Dampops:
Happy Boxing Day to everyone...Please i want to ask if walk-in at the Lagos (V/I) biometric centre is still possible, and how much it costs? TIA...
Yeah it's possible. 44k

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hartson(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2022
DFmum:
Please I need info on HCA sponsorship visa jobs, can't see anyone with oversea sponsorship. Looking for job seriously, have ielts etc.

Thank you
Since the employers resorted to engaging those on ground to avoid the stress associated with workers outside UK it has become difficult to get sponsorship.A friend told me that people are paying huge amount to secure COS for non UK resident applicants.So it has become the highest bidder gets it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by elengine: 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
hartson:
Since the employers resorted to engaging those on ground to avoid the stress associated with workers outside UK it has become difficult to get sponsorship.A friend told me that people are paying huge amount to secure COS for non UK resident applicants.So it has become the highest bidder gets it.

You may also need to consider the fact that those that relocated through study are now allowed to switch. This could be another reason
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hartson(m): 6:45pm On Dec 27, 2022
elengine:

You may also need to consider the fact that those that relocated through study are now allowed to switch. This could be another reason
That is even the sole reason why many chose study route in disguise.Last time UK govt threatened to make visa application more strict because they found that many applicants are gaining admission into cheap schools or low cost tuition institutions so when they arrive they abandon their studies then switch to tier 2 visa..Therefore,that also played a major part in getting COS for outside UK difficult.So your opinion is correct.
Note also that a reasonable number of persons that got COS outside UK actually studied there in the past.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ijeshaoflondon: 8:37pm On Dec 27, 2022
hartson:

Someone paid 11k and got COS in a week ... They r still allocating COS to some agencies outside outside London ...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 8:51pm On Dec 27, 2022
Eumaca:
Please I want to know if one who has CAS from a school but also got a COS will have problem in visa application?
Secondly, Which of the route is better to follow, the Cas or Cos?

You need to answer that question yourself. What is your priority, earning money or acquiring an additional degree?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hartson(m): 9:20pm On Dec 27, 2022
ijeshaoflondon:

Someone paid 11k and got COS in a week ... They r still allocating COS to some agencies outside outside London ...
hmm!!!My paddy told me that he knew 2 naija guys that coughed out 15k each.They didn't even see it as any thing. They are already in UK.So that's what it is right now.
Whatsoever sha!we continue to thrive irrespective
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tier4Dependant: 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hello everyone, has anybody here been able to change employer on tier 2 or skilled worker visa?

Would like to ask for a few tips on the whole process. Thanks

This domiciliary care is not for me. Haaaa Kilode!!!

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sholzie4real: 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2022
Hi Guys,

I uploaded a wrong Ielts Reference number when filling my Skilled work visa application.

I used the reference number that was sent to my mail from the British council to confirm my test date. I will be going for my biometric on the 5th of January. How can I rectify this error on my application form.

Will uploading the ielts test result at TLS suffice?

I will appreciate the aid and guide
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 9:58pm On Dec 27, 2022
sholzie4real:
Hi Guys,

I uploaded a wrong Ielts Reference number when filling my Skilled work visa application.

I used the reference number that was sent to my mail from the British council to confirm my test date. I will be going for my biometric on the 5th of January. How can I rectify this error on my application form.

Will uploading the ielts test result at TLS suffice?

I will appreciate the aid and guide

Upload the test cert as part of your supporting documents if self-upload or assisted. The eco can still verify your cert that way.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 9:59pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tier4Dependant:
Hello everyone, has anybody here been able to change employer on tier 2 or skilled worker visa?

This domiciliary care is not for me[b][/b]. Haaaa Kilode!!!

Why? They say practice makes perfect, do few more shifts, e go absorb for body..

BTW it is nothing difficult, just get a new job, within the field your are or one under the shortage list and go on to gov.uk
All the best.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ijeshaoflondon: 10:02pm On Dec 27, 2022
Tier4Dependant:

This domiciliary care is not for me. Haaaa Kilode!!!

Lol... ur playing with fire... This is what many people dont know about HCA...Infact, I give alot of peeps doing HCA just a year, some would prefer to return to Nigeria ... Some would weep on the street of London like a baby. Free has a price.!!! The experience is horrible. I call it High class omo odo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by leef2022: 10:17pm On Dec 27, 2022
ijeshaoflondon:

Lol... ur playing with fire... This is what many people dont know about HCA[b][/b]...Infact, I give alot of peeps doing HCA just a year, some would prefer to return to Nigeria ... Some would weep on the street of London like a baby. Free has a price.!!! The experience is horrible. I call it High class omo odo.

When I said so here sometime, I were tagged anti-Nigerian..
either ways like every other field out there, all days are always not dreadful.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tier4Dependant: 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2022
ijeshaoflondon:

Lol... ur playing with fire... This is what many people dont know about HCA...Infact, I give alot of peeps doing HCA just a year, some would prefer to return to Nigeria ... Some would weep on the street of London like a baby. Free has a price.!!! The experience is horrible. I call it High class omo odo.

What’s wrong with HCA job. I have been working as a HCA for over a year in this country. Or am I missing sth?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by HomoSapiien: 8:09am On Dec 28, 2022
Hi guys, can someone with B.Sc cert apply for the new Teaching visa that’s billed to open in February?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by meetme01: 8:31am On Dec 28, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Hi guys, can someone with B.Sc cert apply for the new Teaching visa that’s billed to open in February?

You must have a qualification in Education e.g PGDE and be a registered teacher (TRCN)

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 8:42am On Dec 28, 2022
Tier4Dependant:

What’s wrong with HCA job. I have been working as a HCA for over a year in this country. Or am I missing sth?

Dont mind them. Their own is to discourage people. Thank God people like you are here to counter their comment.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Cleo18: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2022
ijeshaoflondon:

This is tough o.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nozino: 10:49am On Dec 28, 2022
meetme01:

You must have a qualification in Education e.g PGDE and be a registered teacher (TRCN)

Please, link to this ? Can NCE holders apply?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tier4Dependant: 10:52am On Dec 28, 2022
Wisdom7400:

Dont mind them. Their own is to discourage people. Thank God people like you are here to counter their comment.

Some people just come to public forums and open mouth Waaa to display ignorance . I asked a very simple question and I am getting “ you are playing with fire, some people will sleep on the street of London, free has a price, the experience is horrible, blah blah blah.

For a minute I thought I was in a wrong space grin

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Lastborn14(m): 12:04pm On Dec 28, 2022
Applied for visa since 2nd december till now no decision yet. Some people whom we did bio together (student visa) some have gotten brp,others collection mail while mine, no decision yet. Did a paid call still said no decision yet. Am i the only one in this ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by aragbaboy: 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2022
Please has anyone flew to the UK from Abuja recently? What is the paper work one must have at the airport apart from your visa, passport and air ticket, re things like covid test necessary?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 3:17pm On Dec 28, 2022
That’s about all you need. No COVID paperwork…except the yellow form you’ll be given at check in desk to fill as part of immigration paperwork…

aragbaboy:
Please has anyone flew to the UK from Abuja recently? What is the paper work one must have at the airport apart from your visa, passport and air ticket, re things like covid test necessary?

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.