Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (280) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (844869 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hartson(m): 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ibaku:
Thanks for the quick response, Notarization of child concent letter not compulsory right ?
am not a notary officer,direct this enquiry to the appropriate unit you intend to submit it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hartson(m): 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2022
Cyprano7:
Good morning all please I really need an urgent responds pls Am in Abuja I want get certification for healthcare Assistant I just want a good school with global recognition I heard of London professional Training institute and also another one that offers NVQ certification. pls which of this is more recognized pls.
Are you expecting a COS asap if yes then go ahead and find a suitable one but if no,then what's the need when we were advised to hold on a bit to know how things pan out on or before Feb 1.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chubbyman(m): 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wisdom7400:

Biometrics 07 Dec
Standard
Ikeja Tls
Skilled worker visa
(Still at dmc)
Anything yetI'm still yet to hear back since that day
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 6:51pm On Dec 25, 2022
chubbyman:

I have gotten successful decision mail. From my tracking, passport has been despatched. So we are outside lagos right now and dhl said they will reopen from Wednesday. Fingers crossed
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2022
chubbyman:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solphamo: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2022
Congrats to those who've received their good result
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 8:37pm On Dec 25, 2022
Merry Christmas to everyone...Please i want to ask if walk-in at the Lagos biometric centre is still possible, and how much it costs? TIA...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Idrisbilal: 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
Wisdom7400:

I have gotten successful decision mail. From my tracking, passport has been despatched. So we are outside lagos right now and dhl said they will reopen from Wednesday. Fingers crossed
when did you get the successful mail
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 10:54pm On Dec 25, 2022
Abubanty:

Either you use Dorm account or someone abroad pays for you
hi, can someone in the uk pay with bank card ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 11:09pm On Dec 25, 2022
Ferrarilord:
hi, can someone in the uk pay with bank card ?

Yes, I believe so

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 11:11pm On Dec 25, 2022
Abubanty:

Yes, I believe so
ok. How much is the visafee, And which one comes out in 24hrs or 48hrs ?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 8:19am On Dec 26, 2022
Idrisbilal:
when did you get the successful mail
2 days ago but it was dated 16th. I think the solicitor delayed in sending it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chubbyman(m): 9:11am On Dec 26, 2022
Wisdom7400:

Please how were you able to track your application in real time,haven't been able to track mine
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tomiwiyu: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2022
Wisdom7400:

Mine was also decided on the 16th.

Sent on 22nd….
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 10:47am On Dec 26, 2022
Ferrarilord:
ok. How much is the visafee, And which one comes out in 24hrs or 48hrs ?

Visa fee depends on visa you are applying for.
To get a faster decision time you can choose priority (5 days; visafee + £500) super priority (2 days; visafee + £800)

For more info check gov.uk

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2022
Abubanty:

To get a faster decision time you can choose priority (5 days; visafee + £500) super priority (2 days; visafee + £800)

Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2022
Abubanty:

health care visa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 12:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Abubanty:

When did priority become 500£

this ukvi seff
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
chubbyman:

Please how were you able to track your application in real time,haven't been able to track mine
I did so via the visa application link that takes me to tls website and i clicked on track to view the stages of ur application in real time. Transferred to vac, received by vac, picked by applicant all happened same day from 7am to around evening.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 4:29pm On Dec 26, 2022
Please, am I good to go with an IELTS that has reading of 4.0 but overall band of 5.5 ,cert B2 Urgent please and is it okay for health care visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pheranmie(m): 5:24pm On Dec 26, 2022
Please how do I go about doing a police background check/ report in Nigeria
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kinghert: 6:14pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ferrarilord:
Please, am I good to go with an IELTS that has reading of 4.0 but overall band of 5.5 ,cert B2 Urgent please and is it okay for health care visa?

Yes you're good to go
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 6:23pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ferrarilord:
Its risky to use 4.0 lately. 4.5 and above is better. I know someone who was resfused lately cos of 4.0 this thing happened like 2weeks ago.
It should have worked considering what they stated on their website but seems they reviewed it internally. Try ecctis.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ferrarilord: 6:27pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wisdom7400:

Its risky to use 4.0 lately. 4.5 and above is better. I know someone who was resfused lately cos of 4.0 this thing happened like 2weeks ago.
It should have worked considering what they stated on their website but seems they reviewed it internally. Try ecctis.
overall band score is 5.5 and cert B2.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by elengine: 7:05pm On Dec 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

When did priority become 500£

this ukvi seff

Please my experts in the house. My wife had already submitted an application using standard and her biometrics date is 30 dec while she is waiting for TB test on 28.
Looking at the delay from TLS these days, can we still with to priority or walk in. This question is from a Novice please�
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 8:12pm On Dec 26, 2022
Ferrarilord:
overall band score is 5.5 and cert B2.
I got it. They lay emphasis on each of the sections. But I can see one of ur sections dropped to 4.0 which is risky. Maybe u will ask the forum and find out if someone scaled through with that score in any of the sections lately. Be sure before apply with it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2022
elengine:

Please my experts in the house. My wife had already submitted an application using standard and her biometrics date is 30 dec while she is waiting for TB test on 28.
Looking at the delay from TLS these days, can we still with to priority or walk in. This question is from a Novice please�

I am not sire i get ur question....
U already have a date of appointment at TLS for 30....??
If u want to chnage ur appointment date u are free.. but u may not get a refund.. and u will have to pay to book another....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by elengine: 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
advanceDNA:

I am not sire i get ur question....
U already have a date of appointment at TLS for 30....??
If u want to chnage ur appointment date u are free.. but u may not get a refund.. and u will have to pay to book another....

Thank you sir for your response. The summary of my question is, can I upgrade the standard to priority so that I can get a decision ealier than the standard time
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 9:22pm On Dec 26, 2022
Happy Boxing Day to everyone...Please i want to ask if walk-in at the Lagos (V/I) biometric centre is still possible, and how much it costs? TIA...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tiptoe1: 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2022
Wisdom7400:

I got it. They lay emphasis on each of the sections. But I can see one of ur sections dropped to 4.0 which is risky. Maybe u will ask the forum and find out if someone scaled through with that score in any of the sections lately. Be sure before apply with it.

Well maybe things have changed but the last person who had 4.0 in reading and had 6.5 in other sections got it but that was around March.

(1) (2) (3) ... (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) ... (606) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.