Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (847479 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2023
Are you sure this application is for you or your sister? Because you seem to be crying more than the bereaved. Different people gave you advice that those documents are irrelevant and shouldn’t be submitted yet your sister disregarded good counsel. Now you have to pray that the ECO ignores those irrelevant documents and focuses on the required ones. Only prayer at this stage will work…

Best of luck

PATRICIA93:
Good day house
Congratulations to everyone that has gotten their visa please o yall should be angry even when my questions are annoying I appreciate all your response so far please house help after advising my sister not to submit her auxiliary nurse certificate and reference letter from the hospital she was trained she later submitted them please is there a chance that it will affect her ??

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2023
Bros…borrow money and change flight plans fast o. Sponsor is Lord and master in this matter

Buchman1:
@Dampops, my wife picked up her Visa on 10th Jan and is booked to travel on 13th Feb. Her sponsor mailed her yesterday to inform her that if she does not arrive UK on or before 9th her Visa will be cancelled. Says start date on CoS is 15th Jan.
Issue is flight's been paid for and all.
Please I need closure on this
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teedol: 2:06pm On Jan 26, 2023
Good day everyone, pls I need the fastest way to get the police clearance done in Lagos btw Fri-Mon. Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by samzheee(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2023
samzheee:
Good afternoon house, please can i use another email to book my tuberculosis test appointment asides the one i use normally, i booked with my first email address and it keeps saying error
somebody help please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 2:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
harddrive2012:
Visa Alert!!! (Skilled worker visa for MA and Dependant)

Alhamdulillah! Alhamdulillah!! Alhamdulillah!!!

Application date: 5th of January, 2023
TB Test certificate: 11th of January, 2023(self upload of documents same day)
Biometrics date: 13th of January, 2023
Pick up mail from TLS: 25th of January, 2023
BRP Mail: This morning (26th of January, 2023)

Was really scared cos my passport has less than 2 months validity and some saying UK doesn’t accept Shariah court marriage. But we still put in the application like that and God did it.

All thanks to God 🙏

Congratulations.!!!!

Please was it the Sharia marriage certificate that you used?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sottybabe: 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2023
@ beautyuche....same question here

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sottybabe: 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2023
But is it still possible for them to request for proof of maintenance and care even when sponsor ticked maintenance for MA and dependants? Cos I have submitted application for myself and my kids without bank statement oo cos my sponsor ticked maintenance and I was told I don't need to submit POF for our application...pls what's your take about that house? Thanks

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by beautyuche: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2023
Sumone please help us ooo

Sottybabe:
@ beautyuche....same question here
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teedol: 3:29pm On Jan 26, 2023
samzheee:
somebody help please

014656600, Call that number, and press '0' to speak with a customer care person. Or email:

iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Linda2022: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2023
samzheee:
somebody help please

Send an email to them, if they don’t reply call their number to inform them about the sent email it may be busy buh don’t give up; that was what i did.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 4:03pm On Jan 26, 2023
beautyuche:
Please house help me attend to this. Also mother visa is ready can she pick her passport without her daughter document ready

Pls what are the documents u submitted for ur mum?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 4:05pm On Jan 26, 2023
Teedol:
Good day everyone, pls I need the fastest way to get the police clearance done in Lagos btw Fri-Mon. Thanks.

Its no rocket science. Just go to alagbon and u will get it same day. 40-45k no go dey do the online own ooh...they will delay u
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by samzheee(m): 4:23pm On Jan 26, 2023
Teedol:

014656600, Call that number, and press '0' to speak with a customer care person. Or email:

iomlagosmedicalbooking@iom.int
thank you so much, i called them and they sent me a mail to confirm my booking and sent an attachment for payment details

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by samzheee(m): 4:24pm On Jan 26, 2023
Linda2022:

Send an email to them, if they don’t reply call their number to inform them about the sent email it may be busy buh don’t give up; that was what i did.
thank you, i have contacted them, they said i have been booked in even though I’m not seeing on my profile page on their website
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teedol: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2023
[quote author=Wisdom7400 post=120397216]

Thanks, the last one i did was from Alagbon, just want to know if Alagbon is still tenable
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teedol: 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2023
samzheee:
thank you, i have contacted them, they said i have been booked in even though I’m not seeing on my profile page on their website

My wife called and emailed them yesterday,{ hers got expired today 26th} and she was rescheduled for today, as i speak with you she is on her way home with her new IOM TB test result. use the number and email i sent to you earlier.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DreamerDoer: 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2023
samzheee:
thank you so much, i called them and they sent me a mail to confirm my booking and sent an attachment for payment details

Please can I do the TB test with an expired passport as I await for the reissued one?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DreamerDoer: 5:27pm On Jan 26, 2023
Teedol:

My wife called and emailed them yesterday,{ hers got expired today 26th} and she was rescheduled for today, as i speak with you she is on her way home with her new IOM TB test result. use the number and email i sent to you earlier.

Please can I do the TB test with an expired passport as I await for the reissued one?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Linda2022: 5:48pm On Jan 26, 2023
samzheee:

Don’t worry just go to the IOM on the stated date with your things printed and you will be attended to. Goodluck
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by lixer316: 6:10pm On Jan 26, 2023
Quick question to anyone who can assist me. Please is it permitted to apply for entry clearance visa after the work start date on the CoS?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eliascomm55: 7:14pm On Jan 26, 2023
luchel:
@Elliascomm55 I came across Pierson English test on UKVI website. It comes out within 48hours. You can check it out
Really?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eliascomm55: 7:15pm On Jan 26, 2023
samzheee:
Good afternoon house, please can i use another email to book my tuberculosis test appointment asides the one i use normally, i booked with my first email address and it keeps saying error
send and email to book an appointment with your passport data page attached

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by samzheee(m): 7:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
Teedol:

wow! I have gotten a date too. 1st of February. How many hours did she spend there please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by samzheee(m): 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2023
DreamerDoer:

i’m not sure sir
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Linda2022: 7:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
samzheee:
wow! I have gotten a date too. 1st of February. How many hours did she spend there please

I did mine yesterday; i got there around 11am and left 3pm
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by samzheee(m): 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2023
Linda2022:

I did mine yesterday; i got there around 11am and left 3pm
wow! Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Teedol: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2023
samzheee:

Depends on the time given to you, as for my wife her appointment was 10am, and she left around 4:30pm, just prepare your mind it's a whole day thing.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kayus2009: 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2023
Good evening house. Is BTA required when traveling to UK with a care worker visa?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kb000: 10:45pm On Jan 26, 2023
Thank for the information! - prove you have enough personal savings (at least £1,270, unless you’re exempt) if they’re applying as family where the wife is the primary applicant, can the husband use his own personal bank statement to cover them both or the money have to be in the main primary applicant personal account? They’re both married legally, please advise. Thank you !
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by harddrive2012: 11:55pm On Jan 26, 2023
MA
-CoS, PCC, TB Certificate, Passport, Marriage Certificate, IELTS results, NMC Uk decision letter, Offer letter(just the page showing that she would do her OSCE exam within 3 months of arrival and Accomodation provision).

Dependant
-CoS of MA, PCC, TB certificate, marriage certificate, Passport

pretty1986:
Congratulation sir.Please what are the Documents you submitted to prove your relationship with your wife?I hope to hear from you sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by harddrive2012: 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2023
Yes please.

I used shariah court certificate with 4 pictures(2 with families and 2 that shows just the couples)

Abubanty:

Congratulations.!!!!

Please was it the Sharia marriage certificate that you used?

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 2:24am On Jan 27, 2023
Dampops:
If you write computer based IELTS via IDP, you’ll get your result within 4 working days…you can even pick physical result by the 5th day…
Google them…

No one is certain wbahat happens after February 15, by the way

How about LanguageCert? It's 3 working days. Is it acceptable??
IELTS takes a week. I can't write computer based,not comfortable with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: ridwando and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.