Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (316) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (847547 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (607) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 2:30am On Jan 27, 2023
Linda2022:

I did mine yesterday; i got there around 11am and left 3pm

Did you collect your TB result and certificate same day?
How do I book for appointment please and payment process to book the test. How much does it cost?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 2:35am On Jan 27, 2023
taolut:
If you mean languagecert, it’s on their website that they accept national ID. She took the exam in lagos.

The only thing they requested was that she had the printed ID card for the exam

So I can submit LanguageCert without stating reasons why I did not write IELTS. I can't write IELTS now due to time constraints. Results takes 3 weeks and I'm trying to beat February 15th deadline. So are you saying LanguageCert is acceptable and I can submit it without giving reasons why I couldn't write IELTS
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 2:39am On Jan 27, 2023
taolut:
Yes this is the website!
It is costly however, it’s better than losing application fee entirely and starting all over again.

Also, the embassy holds your passport so leaves you with not much option in terms of taking the exams.

How many days did it take for the official result to come out. The LanguageCert. How many days did it take?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by luchel: 3:39am On Jan 27, 2023
@Manuelmarvee you can write Pierson. It comes out in 48hours. Came across it on UKVI website and a relative of mine confirmed she used it to get he own skill work visa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 4:10am On Jan 27, 2023
Language Cert is acceptable as well

[quote author=Manuelmarvyy post=120410986][/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 4:38am On Jan 27, 2023
luchel:
@Manuelmarvee you can write Pierson. It comes out in 48hours. Came across it on UKVI website and a relative of mine confirmed she used it to get he own skill work visa
What's the cost of the exam?
How favourable is the exam condition compared to IELTS and LanguageCert.
Can you confirm from your friend
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 4:39am On Jan 27, 2023
Dampops:
Language Cert is acceptable as well

You know of someone that has used LanguageCert instead of IELTS and got approval?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 4:42am On Jan 27, 2023
taolut:
If you mean languagecert, it’s on their website that they accept national ID. She took the exam in lagos.

The only thing they requested was that she had the printed ID card for the exam

Please check your mail. Would love to ask questions regarding LanguageCert.
IELTS UkVI takes weeks before result shows. And I need to submit my application including English Language Test result, God's grace before February 15th Deadline.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by luchel: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2023
Pierson will cost you about 80k In naira. You can go to their office and get a voucher to make payment if you don’t have a dollar card as you can not pay with naira card.
The exam conditions is similar to IELST, the major difference is that speaking test is life on the computer while IELST speaking test you speak to a person face to face.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by OJInsight: 8:14am On Jan 27, 2023
Good morning everyone, Please is it permitted to apply for visa after the work start date on the CoS?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AnAce(f): 8:21am On Jan 27, 2023
Visa alert
Uk Health care/skilled worker
5years

Biometric: 19th January 2023 ( priority)
Pickup message from TLS 25th January 2023
BRP mail 26th January 2023
Pickup : 26th January 2023

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by tummy009(m): 8:38am On Jan 27, 2023
good morning gurus, hope we all have a pleasant night.. please I don't know which one to pick on visa application fee service I saw priority service and super priority but the issue here is that I picked Feb 20 to leave Nigeria on my application because I'm scared of not be able to see early date for my biometrics and my work commencement date it's first week in March .. pls advice
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Linda2022: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2023
Manuelmarvyy:

Did you collect your TB result and certificate same day?
How do I book for appointment please and payment process to book the test. How much does it cost?

Yes I collected it that same day. I booked via email and it costs 57,300

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by teelord1(m): 9:47am On Jan 27, 2023
Please guys, my wife misplaced my checklist while she went to Collect her passport yesterday.

I am yet to collect mine, i hope this won’t be an issue for me when i am going to collect my passport.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2023
log in to your visa application page on UKVI website and download another checklist

teelord1:
Please guys, my wife misplaced my checklist while she went to Collect her passport yesterday.

I am yet to collect mine, i hope this won’t be an issue for me when i am going to collect my passport.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 9:54am On Jan 27, 2023
priority means you get your visa decision within 5 working days...super priority means in 24 hours..

tummy009:
good morning gurus, hope we all have a pleasant night.. please I don't know which one to pick on visa application fee service I saw priority service and super priority but the issue here is that I picked Feb 20 to leave Nigeria on my application because I'm scared of not be able to see early date for my biometrics and my work commencement date it's first week in March .. pls advice
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 9:55am On Jan 27, 2023
register for computer-based IELTS then...not that scary

Manuelmarvyy:

Please check your mail. Would love to ask questions regarding LanguageCert.
IELTS UkVI takes weeks before result shows. And I need to submit my application including English Language Test result, God's grace before February 15th Deadline.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pheranmie(m): 9:58am On Jan 27, 2023
Good day everyone please I have someone back in Nigeria that wanna come to the uk but we don’t know what means will be easy looking at school which will be expensive. Any suggestions please on how she can get a uk skilled sponsorship . Please kindly help
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by IRIEBOY(m): 10:04am On Jan 27, 2023

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DreamerDoer: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2023
Good Morning, Please what are the documents that should be submitted for the dependants visa of unmarried partners with kids?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Linda2022: 10:54am On Jan 27, 2023
Good morning
Please how much is the POF to be presented for a family of 6 and if the wife is the MA can the money be in the husband’s acct. Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Camilia77: 11:40am On Jan 27, 2023
Linda2022:

Yes I collected it that same day. I booked via email and it costs 57,300
How do I go about registration for TB test. What's the procedure?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Camilia77: 11:43am On Jan 27, 2023
Dampops:
register for computer-based IELTS then...not that scary

For Me personally,
I can't type fast because of the Writing part of IELTS and it's timed. That's the major reason I can't take computer based. I want to opt for Paper based test. But paper based test takes time. I'm considering LanguageCert or Pierson. I read it's acceptable and takes 3 working days to get the results
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dharmie02: 12:57pm On Jan 27, 2023
Camilia77:

How do I go about registration for TB test. What's the procedure?

https://mymedical.iom.int/apps/omas/#_frmHome

Click the link and follow the instructions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sottybabe: 1:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Please, I want to ask....I hope been a widow with 3kids doesn't stop the issuance of my kid's visa as I have applied for them with maintenance ticked by my sponsor (for both MA and my dependants), all necessary docs(their tb tests, recommendation letters from their school, consent letter from me, birth certificate from local govt, family pics) were submitted and biometrics done last week Friday for both MA and dependants.... also pls, what's the chance of getting my visa too, I am a Microbiologist and was given a senior carer job...Pls I just wanna know and have your own opinion abt that...May we all receive goodnews soonest IJN. Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pheranmie(m): 1:44pm On Jan 27, 2023
pheranmie:
Good day everyone please I have someone back in Nigeria that wanna come to the uk but we don’t know what means will be easy looking at school which will be expensive. Any suggestions please on how she can get a uk skilled sponsorship . Please kindly help

Please help
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by teelord1(m): 1:46pm On Jan 27, 2023
Dampops:
log in to your visa application page on UKVI website and download another checklist

I mean tls collection checklist. The one printed to you by tls on your biometric day for passport collection.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jennymee(f): 2:07pm On Jan 27, 2023
We also applied as a family of 6 and we can 3.5M in my own account as I am the MA. It is always advisable to use your own account as the MA.
Linda2022:
Good morning
Please how much is the POF to be presented for a family of 6 and if the wife is the MA can the money be in the husband’s acct. Thank you

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Solphamo: 2:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
Sottybabe:
Please, I want to ask....I hope been a widow with 3kids doesn't stop the issuance of my kid's visa as I have applied for them with maintenance ticked by my sponsor (for both MA and my dependants), all necessary docs(their tb tests, recommendation letters from their school, consent letter from me, birth certificate from local govt, family pics) were submitted and biometrics done last week Friday for both MA and dependants.... also pls, what's the chance of getting my visa too, I am a Microbiologist and was given a senior carer job...Pls I just wanna know and have your own opinion abt that...May we all receive goodnews soonest IJN. Thanks.
Being a widow is no crime ma, however, if you didn't submit death certificate of their father I would advise you get it handy because it most likely will be demanded for. Aside this, you're good

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Dampops(m): 4:08pm On Jan 27, 2023
As @Solphamo rightly said, being a widow isn’t an issue but get your late husband’s death certificate handy if you didn’t submit it earlier.
Your Microbiology degree is of no significance to the Visa officer…as long as your sponsor has certified you capable for the role. I hope you didn’t submit any academic credentials sha…because it usually creates unnecessary and avoidable drama.

Best of luck

Sottybabe:
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Linda2022: 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2023
jennymee:
We also applied as a family of 6 and we can 3.5M in my own account as I am the MA. It is always advisable to use your own account as the MA.

Thank you dear
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Sottybabe: 6:38pm On Jan 27, 2023
Thank you so much for your response, I submitted their Father's death certificate and even the cause of death I got from the hospital with the application already, I am just confused when someone said they asked to justify the care and maintenance available for the children even when the sponsor ticked maintenance for them, cos I didn't include any POF for them with our application...and also pertaining the academic credentials, i submitted just my B.sc certificate....hope that's still fine?
Dampops:
As @Solphamo rightly said, being a widow isn’t an issue but get your late husband’s death certificate handy if you didn’t submit it earlier.
Your Microbiology degree is of no significance to the Visa officer…as long as your sponsor has certified you capable for the role. I hope you didn’t submit any academic credentials sha…because it usually creates unnecessary and avoidable drama.

Best of luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) ... (607) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.